SWEET AND SOUR MEATBALLS IN SAUCE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
A family recipe (from my mother-in-law) for a unique twist on traditional meatballs. These are baked in a wonderful tomato-based sweet and sour sauce, which is delicious over rice! I doubled the original sauce recipe. We love extra sauce, and this recipe will make a lot.
Provided by Rebekah Rose Hills
Categories World Cuisine European Italian
Total Time 1 hours 20 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 1 hours 5 minutes
Yield 12 large meatballs
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix the ground beef, eggs, bread crumbs, onion, milk, salt, and black pepper together in a large mixing bowl until evenly combined. Form the mixture into 12 large meatballs. Arrange the meatballs into a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Stir the ketchup, tomato sauce, water, brown sugar, white sugar, Worcestershire sauce, Italian seasoning, and chili powder together in a saucepan over medium heat; cook and stir until well combined and hot, about 5 minutes. Pour the tomato sauce mixture over the meatballs in the baking dish. Turn the meatballs to coat in the sauce.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the meatballs are cooked through and no longer pink in the center, 60 to 90 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 596.8 calories, CarbohydrateContent 84.8 g, CholesterolContent 133.4 mg, FatContent 17.5 g, FiberContent 2.9 g, ProteinContent 28.3 g, SaturatedFatContent 6.5 g, SodiumContent 1620.8 mg, SugarContent 62.9 g
LAMB GYRO WITH TZATZIKI SAUCE AND SPICY SOUR CREAM SAUCE RECIPE | BRIANNA JENKINS | FOOD NETWORK
Provided by Brianna Jenkins
Total Time 1 hours 10 minutes
Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Yield 8 gyros
Number Of Ingredients 24
- In a large bowl, toss the cubed lamb with the garlic, thyme, oregano, rosemary, and lemon juice. Coat the lamb completely. Let the lamb marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat a large, deep skillet over high heat and drizzle in the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Season the lamb with 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Add the lamb to the skillet and cook until browned on all sides and cooked to medium-rare, about 4 minutes on each side.
- Heat the pita bread in a dry pan or in the microwave for just a few seconds until warm and pliable. On each piece of bread, lay a few pieces of lamb, some tomato slices, lettuce, feta and a spoonful of each sauce. Transfer to a serving platter, fold and enjoy!
- To make Tzatziki sauce:
- In a small bowl, combine the cucumber, mint, dill, lemon zest, and yogurt. Season with salt, to taste, and serve with the gyros.
- Yield: about 2 cups
- To make Spicy Sour Cream Sauce:
- In a small bowl, whisk the sour cream, lemon, and sriracha sauce together until completely blended. Season the sauce with salt, to taste, and serve with the gyros.
- Yield: about 1 cup
More about "sour cream sauce for meatballs recipes"
SWEET AND SOUR MEATBALLS RECIPE | REE DRUMMOND | FOOD NETWORK
Total Time 1 hours 45 minutes
Total Time 1 hours 45 minutes
- Freezer instructions: Put the cooked meatballs in a single layer on baking sheets and put into the freezer. When frozen, divide them into freezer bags, 25 per bag, and return them to the freezer. Yield: 125 meatballs.
SWEDISH MEATBALLS WITH SOUR CREAM SAUCE | DISHES DELISH
29/9/2021 · Yum. Other popular meatball recipes Bourbon Curry Meatball sub I hope you enjoyed this Swedish meatballs with sour cream sauce recipe! Please leave me a comment to share how you make your Swedish meatballs. And as always, may all your dishes be delish! ...
SOUR CREAM SAUCE FOR CHICKEN, PASTA, POTATOES | MY EASY WHITE SAUCE RECIPES #032
Homemade sour cream sauce recipes – how to make a sour cream sauce from scratch in 6 steps at home.Easy sour cream white sauce recipe to make a simple sauce for chicken, pasta, tacos, potatoes, steak, fish, meatballs, and many more.Learn in this ...
SOUR CREAM RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
Looking for unique recipes using sour cream? Allrecipes has more than 200 trusted sour cream recipes complete with ratings, reviews and cooking tips. 35 Party Appetizer Recipes Your Guests Will Love Whether you're looking for classic bite-sized party appetizers ...
CRANBERRY MEATBALLS WITH SOUR CREAM HERB DIP - I WASH YOU DRY - SIMPLE RECIPES, EASY CLEAN UP
Combine the cranberry sauce and chili sauce in a large pot over medium heat. Whisk until smooth and bubbly. Add the meatballs and stir to coat. Cover and let simmer for 15 minutes, until the meatballs are heated through.
SWEDISH MEATBALLS RECIPE (FROZEN MEATBALLS) HOMEMADE CREAM SAUCE - EASY SIDE DISH RECIPES
21/4/2020 · Easy simple Swedish Meatball recipe from frozen meatballs – yes, you can make a homemade meal with pre-cooked meatballs and if you make this sour cream based sauce, trick your family into thinking you spent longer than the 30 minutes needed. Yum!
10 BEST MEATBALL SAUCE RECIPES | YUMMLY
soy sauce, ground black pepper, beef stock, dried rosemary, heavy cream and 2 more Uncle Tom's Appetizer Meatball Sauce Food.com worcestershire sauce, white sugar, garlic powder, onion salt and 2 more
RECIPES | WHOLE FOODS MARKET
Our recipes are for those looking to master the basics, the classics or the I’ve-never-cooked-this-before-but-really-want-to. We start with nutrient-dense, unprocessed ingredients and seasonal whole foods to turn even the easiest weeknight meal into a form of creative, delicious expression. The kitchen is where we can stop to connect with the here and now, and bring recipes to life through ...