MAPLE SNAIL COOKIES RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine sugar and butter in bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy. Add syrup and egg; continue beating until well mixed. Add flour and salt; beat at low speed until well mixed.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls using floured hands. Roll each ball into 10-inch rope. Shape into pinwheel shape leaving one end uncurled to resemble head of snail. Place snails 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 10-13 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Place chocolate chips into bowl; microwave, stirring every 30 seconds, 60-90 seconds or until melted and smooth. Use point of toothpick dipped in melted chocolate to make eye on each snail.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 70 calories, FatContent 3.5 grams, SaturatedFatContent grams, TransfatContent grams, CholesterolContent 10 milligrams, SodiumContent 50 milligrams, CarbohydrateContent 10 grams, FiberContent 0 grams, SugarContent grams, ProteinContent 1 grams
CINNAMON SNAILS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter or margarine and brown sugar until smooth. Mix in 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, baking powder, egg, and vanilla. Stir in flour by hand using a wooden spoon, as the dough will be stiff.
- Roll out tablespoon sized pieces of dough into 6 inch long ropes. Curl up one end slightly to make the head, then curl the rest of the rope towards the head in a spiral shape to make the snail shell. Place cookies 2 inches apart on the prepared cookie sheets. Brush cookies with egg white. Mix together the remaining cinnamon and superfine sugar in a small cup. Sprinkle this over the snails. Use chocolate chips to make eyes on the heads.
- Bake cookies for 8 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the bottoms are lightly browned. Let cool on the baking sheet for about 5 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 55.5 calories, CarbohydrateContent 8.1 g, CholesterolContent 9 mg, FatContent 2.3 g, FiberContent 0.2 g, ProteinContent 0.8 g, SaturatedFatContent 1.4 g, SodiumContent 19.9 mg, SugarContent 4 g
More about "snail cookies recipes"
ITALIAN SPRINKLE COOKIES RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Total Time 40 minutes
Cuisine Europe, Italian
Calories 87 calories per serving
- Using a heavy-duty mixer, beat eggs on high speed until light and foamy, about 5 minutes; set aside. In a large bowl, combine the flour, confectioners' sugar and baking powder; on low speed, gradually beat in shortening and extracts until mixture resembles fine crumbs. Gradually add beaten eggs (dough will be stiff). , Roll dough into 1-in. balls. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes (tops of the cookies will not brown, but bottoms should brown slightly). , Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, milk and extracts until smooth. As soon as cookies are removed from the oven, quickly dip 2 or 3 at a time into glaze. Remove with a slotted spoon or tongs; place on wire racks to drain. Immediately top with sprinkles. Let dry for 24 hours before storing in airtight containers.
SNAIL COOKIE RECIPES
SNAILS (COOKIES) - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
SNAIL COOKIES | RECIPELION.COM
CINNAMON SNAILS | KING ARTHUR BAKING
RECIPE: SNAIL COOKIES - RECIPELINK.COM
SNAIL COOKIES – TASTY RECIPES
SNAIL COOKIES – SHELF-STABLE VERSION OF SNAIL JELLO. | MY ...
RECIPE: SNAIL COOKIES - RECIPELINK.COM
PUFF PASTRY SNAIL COOKIES - PINT SIZED BAKER
CINNAMON SNAIL COOKIES RECIPE | RECIPE | COOKIES, SNAILS ...
SNAIL RECIPES - GREAT BRITISH CHEFS
SNAIL JELLO FOR NOOBS WITHOUT GREAT KITCHENS | MY AQUARIUM ...
SICILIAN S COOKIES - SAVORING ITALY
32 SNAIL RECIPES | RECIPELAND
A COUPLE MORE RECIPES FOR SNAIL FOOD | AQUARIACENTRAL.COM
3-INGREDIENT CINNAMON SUGAR PIE CRUST COOKIES
CINNAMON SNAILS - ZIMTSCHNECKEN - MADE JUST LIKE OMA
SNAIL MACARONS RECIPE - NERDY MAMMA