SMOKED OLIVES – COOKINPELLETS.COM
- Set pellet grill at 220 with perfect mix pellets.
- Arrange the olives in a shallow piece of heavy-duty foil molded into a small tray.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Place the olives in the smoker and cook until the olives absorb half of the liquid and take on a light but identifiable smoke flavor, 30-50 minutes. Time depends on your grill!! Taste test after about 15-20 minutes.
- The olives can be served immediately with some asiago grated cheese over them or can sit for several hours to develop the flavor further.
- Refrigerate any leftovers. Be sure to save the leftover olive oil for bread dipping – mmmmmmgood!
SMOKED SALMON & OLIVE TAPENADE BAGUETTE SLICES RECIPE ...
This is a quick appetizer which is always a hit. It is light enough but has rich flavors to make it the perfect bite size appetizer. Now if you are really short on time ... you can actually buy some baguette slices ready to use, and also the olive tapenade which there are several good brands available these days. But make the tapenade ahead and then it takes just minutes to put these all together.
Total Time 30 minutes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Yield 18-24 Appetizers, 18-24 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Olive Tapenade -- Chop up the olives both green and black very fine and mix with the olive oil, garlic, capers (also chopped), lemon zest, parsley and pepper (no salt needed) as the olives and capers are very salty. Mix and just refrigerate until ready to use.
- Creme Fraiche Sauce -- Mix the creme fraiche, lemon zest and juice, dill and a pinch of salt, go easy. Stir until combined and put in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Baguettes -- Now if you want, you can use slices of pumpernickle if you prefer than. You can even buy the small sandwich party breads which will work too. Personally, I like the baguettes. Just thin slice and then drizzle with olive. Place on a baking sheet (I line mine with parchment for no clean up) and then bake at 425 until golden brown. Remove and let cool.
- Putting Them Together -- On your cooled baguettes, spread a spoon of the olive tapenade, a couple of rings of the red onion, then a slice of the smoked salmon, folding over so you have a nice size piece on each baguette. Then top with a spoon of the dilled' cream sauce.
- Garnish -- If you want to get fancy, top with a sprig of dill, a thin lemon twist, or even a olive slice.
- They literally take just minutes to put together and they are so tasty.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 187.5, FatContent 11.2, SaturatedFatContent 4, CholesterolContent 23.9, SodiumContent 521.2, CarbohydrateContent 14.6, FiberContent 1.2, SugarContent 0.3, ProteinContent 7.3
More about "smoked olives recipe recipes"
EASY SMOKED HADDOCK RECIPES - OLIVEMAGAZINE
SMOKED OYSTER DIP RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Total Time 5 minutes
Category Appetizers and Snacks, Dips and Spreads Recipes, Cheese Dips and Spreads Recipes
Calories 178.8 calories per serving
- Combine cream cheese, oysters, sour cream, liquid smoke, Worcestershire sauce, and hot sauce in a blender. Blend until well mixed and oysters are chopped to desired consistency.
SMOKED SALMON OAT BLINIS | JAMIE OLIVER RECIPES
Calories 334 calories per serving
- This works great as a stand-alone recipe, but also as a component in Jamie’s Celebration Roast from Together – see the full collection of menus here. GET AHEAD You can prep this on the day, if you prefer. Put the capers into a large bowl, squeeze over the juice of 1 lemon and stir in the yoghurt. Peel and coarsely grate the celeriac, then the beets, add to the bowl and mix well, then season to perfection, tasting and tweaking. Finely chop the parsley leaves and most of the dill, and sprinkle on top – but don’t toss. Put the oats, flour and a pinch of sea salt into a bowl. Crack in the egg, pour in the milk and whisk into a batter. Cover both and refrigerate overnight. TO SERVE Put a large non-stick frying pan on a medium heat. In batches, cook tablespoons of the batter in a drizzle of olive oil for 2 minutes on each side, or until puffed up and golden. Cut the remaining lemon into eight wedges, for squeezing over. Mix up the remoulade, stirring through the herbs. Either take it all to the table with the salmon and let people help themselves, or plate up delicate portions, sprinkling over the reserved dill.
SMOKED OLIVES RECIPE - CUISINART.COM
BEST SMOKED OLIVE OIL RECIPES
MARINATED SMOKED OLIVES RECIPE | BRADLEY SMOKERS ...
ULTIMATE SMOKED OLIVES AND OLIVE BRINE RECIPE - THRILLIST
SMOKED OLIVES AND ALMONDS - BARBECUEBIBLE.COM
HOW TO SMOKE OLIVES WITHOUT A SMOKING GUN | MYRECIPES
SMOKED SALMON AND OLIVE BLINI RECIPE | SANDRA LEE | FOOD ...
SMOKED TROUT & OLIVE DEVILED EGGS RECIPE | TASTING TABLE
BACKYARD SMOKER RECIPES | COOKING LIGHT
10 BEST SMOKED OYSTERS RECIPES | YUMMLY
AUTHENTIC CHICKEN AND SMOKED SAUSAGE GUMBO - THREE OLIVES ...
OLIVE MAGAZINE SMOKED SALMON RECIPE | DEPORECIPE.CO
SMOKED JALAPENO POPPERS RECIPE - SHARE-RECIPES.NET
GILL MELLER’S HEARTY WINTER STEWS – RECIPES | FOOD | THE ...
HADDOCK PARCELS | FISH RECIPES | TESCO REAL FOOD
SMOKED TURKEY | CAMP CHEF RECIPES