SLOW COOKER RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
Put your slow cooker to use with one of our easy mains and desserts. Just assemble your dish, relax and allow all the gorgeous flavours to meld over a low heat.
Provided by Good Food team
Number Of Ingredients 1
SLOW COOKER FUNERAL POTATOES | ALLRECIPES
This delicious dish known as 'funeral potatoes' is easy to make. I topped mine with more cheese and sliced green onions. A great addition to this would be bacon bits, making it taste almost like a fully loaded baked potato.
Provided by Yoly
Total Time 3 hours 0 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 2 hours 50 minutes
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Line a slow cooker with a slow cooker liner or spray with cooking spray.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat and cook onion until soft and translucent, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Place onion, hash browns, mushroom soup, 1 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese, sour cream, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in the slow cooker. Stir until well combined.
- Cook on High until hash browns are tender, 2 1/2 to 3 hours. Top with remaining 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese and cook until cheese is melted, 15 to 20 minutes. Top with green onions.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 415.8 calories, CarbohydrateContent 25.3 g, CholesterolContent 71.7 mg, FatContent 35.1 g, FiberContent 2 g, ProteinContent 13.8 g, SaturatedFatContent 19.6 g, SodiumContent 994.6 mg, SugarContent 2.3 g
More about "slow cooker sliced potatoes recipes"
SLOW COOKER HAM AND SCALLOPED POTATOES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Total Time 9 hours 15 minutes
Category Side Dish, Potato, Scalloped Potato Recipes
Calories 394.2 calories per serving
- Cook on Low setting for 9 to 10 hours or on High for 4 1/2 to 5 hours.
LOADED SLOW-COOKER POTATOES RECIPE - RECIPES, PARTY FOOD ...
Total Time 5 hours 15 minutes
Category side dish
- Line a slow cooker with foil and spray with cooking spray. Add half the potatoes, 1 1/4 cups cheese, half the garlic, 1/3 of the cooked bacon, half the green onions, and half the paprika. Season with salt and pepper. Repeat. Cover and cook on high until potatoes are tender, 5 to 6 hours. (The bigger your potatoes, the longer they'll need.) About 20 to 30 minutes before serving, top with remaining cheese and bacon (this is your moment to make the potatoes look pretty!). Garnish with more green onions and drizzle with sour cream before serving.
HEALTHY SLOW COOKER RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
31 CROWD-PLEASING EASY SLOW-COOKER RECIPES | REAL SIMPLE
SLOW COOKER MEATLOAF AND BAKED POTATOES - THE MAGICAL SLOW ...
ITALIAN SLOW COOKER RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
10 BEST SLOW COOKER PORK CHOPS RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST SLOW COOKER CHICKEN CASSEROLE RECIPES | YUMMLY
SLOW COOKER SWEET BABY RAY'S BARBECUE PORK CHOPS AND POTATOES
60 FAVORITE SLOW COOKER PORK RECIPES - TASTE OF HOME
SLOW COOKER CHEESY BREAKFAST POTATOES - DAMN DELICIOUS
90 LOW CALORIE SLOW COOKER RECIPES FOR A NIGHT IN | TASTE ...
SLOW COOKER CHEESY SCALLOPED POTATOES - CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY
SLOW COOKER POTATOES, CABBAGE AND KIELBASA - THE MAGICAL ...
18 COZY SLOW COOKER POTATO RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
SLOW COOKER POTATOES - GOOD CHEAP EATS SIDE DISHES
SLOW COOKER CHEESY SCALLOPED POTATOES - DAMN DELICIOUS
A GUIDE TO SLOW COOKER VEGETABLES | PLUS RECIPES | THE ...