CHICKEN NOODLE STIR FRY RECIPE | JAMIE OLIVER RECIPES
A tasty one-pan stir-fry sizzler that's packed with flavour and good for you, too.
Total Time 40 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Pick the coriander leaves and finely slice the stalks, then keep aside for later. Peel and finely slice the garlic, then peel and matchstick the ginger.
- Trim and finely slice the spring onions, deseed and finely slice the chilli and cut the lime into wedges. Trim, peel and thinly slice the carrots at an angle.
- Cut the broccoli into small florets, then finely shred the stalk, discarding any gnarly bits. Cut the chicken into 1cm strips.
- Cook the noodles according to packet instructions, then drain and refresh under cold water. Drain again, toss in a little oil and put to one side. Lightly toast the cashew nuts in a non-stick frying pan until golden, then tip onto a plate to cool.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a large frying pan or wok. Season the chicken with a pinch of pepper, then add to the pan and stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes, or until golden. Add the coriander stalks, garlic and ginger and cook for a further minute.
- Add the spring onions, carrots and broccoli and stir-fry for a further 2 minutes, then add the cooked noodles. Keep stir-frying until the noodles are warm and the chicken is cooked through. Stir through the soy and fish sauces, then remove from the heat.
- Divide between bowls, sprinkle over the nuts, sliced chilli and the reserved coriander leaves, then serve with the lime wedges for squeezing over.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 493 calories, FatContent 17.8 g fat, SaturatedFatContent 3.7 g saturated fat, ProteinContent 31.9 g protein, CarbohydrateContent 54.8 g carbohydrate, SugarContent 8.1 g sugar, SodiumContent 1.1 g salt, FiberContent 5.4 g fibre
SIMPLE SCONES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
- Adjust oven rack to lower-middle position and preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, 1/3 cup sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Grate butter into flour mixture on the large holes of a box grater; use your fingers to work in butter (mixture should resemble coarse meal), then stir in raisins.
- In a small bowl, whisk sour cream and egg until smooth.
- Using a fork, stir sour cream mixture into flour mixture until large dough clumps form. Use your hands to press the dough against the bowl into a ball. (The dough will be sticky in places, and there may not seem to be enough liquid at first, but as you press, the dough will come together.)
- Place on a lightly floured surface and pat into a 7- to 8-inch circle about 3/4-inch thick. Sprinkle with remaining 1 tsp. of sugar. Use a sharp knife to cut into 8 triangles; place on a cookie sheet (preferably lined with parchment paper), about 1 inch apart. Bake until golden, about 15 to 17 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes and serve warm or at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 318.6 calories, CarbohydrateContent 41.1 g, CholesterolContent 60.1 mg, FatContent 15.5 g, FiberContent 1.2 g, ProteinContent 4.9 g, SaturatedFatContent 9.4 g, SodiumContent 249.3 mg, SugarContent 14.6 g
More about "simple chinese noodle recipe recipes"
SIMPLE PUMPKIN PIE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Total Time 1 hours 0 minutes
Category Desserts, Pies, Pumpkin Pie Recipes
Calories 308.9 calories per serving
- Place pie on a baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and bake until filling is set, 35 to 40 minutes.
TURKEY NOODLE SOUP RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Calories 280 calories per serving
- Heat a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add carrot, onion, and garlic; sauté 5 minutes or until onion is lightly browned. Add celery, salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; sauté 3 minutes. Add broth and next 3 ingredients (through bay leaf); bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes. Add shredded turkey; cook 3 minutes. Discard bay leaf. Sprinkle with coarsely ground black pepper, if desired.
CHINESE CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP | CHINA SICHUAN FOOD
Total Time 25 minutes
Calories 614 kcal per serving
- Transfer the noodles to serving bowls, top with shredded chicken and pour the extra stock to cover the noodles.
14 DELICIOUS CHINESE NOODLE RECIPES TO MAKE TONIGHT
CHINESE NOODLE SOUP | RECIPETIN EATS
17 SIMPLE CHINESE SOUP RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
MAKING MY DAD'S CHINESE BEEF NOODLE SOUP RECIPE
QUICK & EASY CHINESE NOODLE SOUP - ERREN'S KITCHEN
MONGOLIAN BEEF AND NOODLE RECIPE - THE BEST BLOG RECIPES
CHINESE RECIPES: AUTHENTIC DISHES FROM CHINA & TAIWAN ...
BEST CHINESE FOOD RECIPES TO COOK AT HOME
CHICKEN NOODLE CASSEROLE - EASY CHICKEN RECIPES
15 NOURISHING CHINESE SOUP RECIPES - THE WOKS OF LIFE
40 BEST CHINESE RECIPES | CHINESE FOODS YOU CAN MAKE AT ...
AUTHENTIC CHINESE RECIPES - RED HOUSE SPICE
TUNA NOODLE CASSEROLE RECIPE | MYRECIPES