SIMPLE BUTTERFLY CAKES | BBC GOOD FOOD
Extremely easy to make and taste delicious, go down a treat
Provided by alice1211
Total Time 50 minutes
Yield Makes Cakes
- Preheat the oven to 180C (fan)/200C (electric)/Gas mark 6
- Lay out 12 cake cases in a bun tin
- Mix the sugar, flour and baking powder together
- Add the butter/margarine and eggs
- Whisk all of it together
- Using a teaspoon, fill the cake cases with the mixture (be sure to give them a fair amount)
- Put the tray in the oven for around 15 mins or until they are golden brown
- Take them out of the oven and place on a cooling rack
- Make the icing by whisking the butter and half the sugar together, once they are mixed add the rest of the sugar and a dash of milk, continue whisking
- Use a sharp knife to cut a upside-down, shallow cone shape out the top of the cake, cut this in half. Fill the hole in the cake with icing and then place the cut out cake on top (like wings.) Sprinkle some icing sugar on top of your cakes
BUTTERFLY CAKES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Line a muffin tin with medium-sized cupcake liners.
- Combine 3/4 cup butter and 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons white sugar in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until fluffy. Beat in eggs and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract. Beat in flour gradually. Divide batter evenly among the cupcake liners.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, 15 to 20 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool, about 20 minutes.
- Beat 1 cup plus 2 1/2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar, 1/4 cup butter, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract together in a bowl to make buttercream filling.
- Scoop some of the center out of each cupcake, keeping it in one piece. Fill each hole with raspberry jam. Top cupcakes with buttercream. Cut the scooped-out centers into 2 pieces and position them in the buttercream to look like butterfly wings.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 262 calories, CarbohydrateContent 35.6 g, CholesterolContent 65.4 mg, FatContent 12.6 g, FiberContent 0.3 g, ProteinContent 2.5 g, SaturatedFatContent 7.6 g, SodiumContent 243.8 mg, SugarContent 26.3 g
More about "simple butterfly recipes"
EASY BUTTERFLY SHRIMP RECIPE | SIDECHEF
Total Time 600S
Category Weeknight Dinners, Pescatarian, Finger Food, Easy, Quick and Easy, Quick, Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Soy-Free, Entertaining, Fish-Free, Stove, Tree Nut-Free, Sugar-Free, Tomato-Free
Calories 301 calories per serving
- Drain excess oil and arrange on a serving platter.
BUTTERFLY CAKE RECIPE - BETTYCROCKER.COM
Total Time 3 hours 35 minutes
Calories 400 per serving
- Stir food color into reserved frosting until well blended. Spread over cake in desired pattern on wings. Outline wing patterns with gel. Sprinkle with sugar crystals. Place jelly beans on corners of wings. Decorate butterfly with candy decorations. Store loosely covered.
BUTTERFLY CAKES RECIPE | BBC GOOD FOOD
Total Time 30 minutes
Category Afternoon tea, Dessert, Treat
Calories 419 calories per serving
- Once the cakes are cool, use a sharp knife to slice off the tops, then cut the tops in half. Pipe or spread the buttercream on top of the cakes, then gently push two semi-circular halves into the buttercream on each cake, doing this at an angle to look like butterfly wings. You can serve the cupcakes at this stage, or decorate them with a little blob of jam in the centre and a scattering of sprinkles, if you like.
EASY BUTTERFLY CAKES RECIPE | DELICIOUS. MAGAZINE
Total Time 45 minutes
Cuisine British recipes
Calories per serving
- Fill a disposable piping bag with the icing and cut off the (no need for a nozzle). Pipe the icing on top of the small holes in the cakes then place the cake wings on top. Sieve over icing sugar and enjoy straightaway or put in a sealable container and eat over the next few days.
158 EASY AND TASTY BUTTERFLY RECIPES BY HOME COOKS - COOKPAD
TOP 12 ADORABLE BUTTERFLY FOOD IDEAS FOR KIDS - SUPER ...
10 BEST BUTTERFLY CHICKEN RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST BUTTERFLY PORK CHOPS RECIPES | YUMMLY
EASY HOMEMADE BUTTERFLY CAKES - SWEETEST MENU
10 BEST BUTTERFLY CHICKEN RECIPES | YUMMLY
EASY BUTTERFLY CAKE | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
BUTTERFLY HONEY PORK FILLETS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
BUTTERFLY BUNS | BAKING RECIPES | GOODTOKNOW
BUTTERFLY MARTINI RECIPE | REE DRUMMOND | FOOD NETWORK
MAKING BUTTERFLY PORK CHOPS IN THE OVEN IS NOW EASIER THAN ...
QUICK AND EASY BUTTERFLY CUPCAKES - PICKLEBUMS
BUTTERFLY TROUT RECIPE - SHARE-RECIPES.NET
EASY BUTTERFLY CHICKEN RECIPE - YOUTUBE