SHRIMP ARTICHOKE DIP RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
People never get enough of this wonderful dip. I always double the recipe to make sure everyone is happy. Serve with tortilla chips.
Provided by Kat
Total Time 35 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Yield 4 cups
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium baking dish, mix together Cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese, artichoke hearts, green onions, garlic salt, mayonnaise and shrimp. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake in the preheated oven 20 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly browned.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 59.1 calories, CarbohydrateContent 1.2 g, CholesterolContent 15.3 mg, FatContent 4.7 g, FiberContent 0.3 g, ProteinContent 3.2 g, SaturatedFatContent 1.6 g, SodiumContent 165.2 mg, SugarContent 0.1 g
ELEGANT SHRIMP AND ARTICHOKE DIP RECIPE | HIDDEN VALLEY® RANCH
Elegant Shrimp and Artichoke Dip
Provided by Hidden Valley
Total Time 10 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 0 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese and dips mix. Gently fold in shrimp, artichoke hearts and bell pepper.
- Serve with cucumbers or French bread.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 0
More about "shrimp and artichoke dip recipes"
ONE-PAN HOT SHRIMP ARTICHOKE DIP - EASY RECIPE CHEF
Total Time 20 minutes
Calories 377 kcal per serving
- How to Make Shrimp and Artichoke Dip:
WARM ARTICHOKE-SHRIMP DIP RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Total Time 15 minutes
- Combine artichoke hearts and next 5 ingredients in a large saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring often, 4 to 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Stir in shrimp. Transfer to a serving bowl. Garnish, if desired. Serve with pita crackers and breadsticks.
SPINACH, SHRIMP, AND ARTICHOKE DIP RECIPE | COOKING CHANNEL
Total Time 45 minutes
- Bring a medium pot of water to a boil. Add the spinach in batches and cook until wilted, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove and refresh under cold running water. Squeeze to remove all excess water and chop. Set aside. In a medium pot, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Add the onions and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes. Add the garlic, salt, pepper, and cayenne, and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add the flour and cook, stirring constantly, to make a light roux, about 2 minutes. Add the milk and cream in a steady stream, and cook, stirring constantly, until thick and creamy, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the cooked spinach and lemon juice, and stir to incorporate. Add the shrimp, cubed and grated cheeses, artichoke hearts, and bacon, and stir well. Remove from the heat and pour into the prepared dish. Top with the Parmesan and bake until bubbly, about 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and serve hot with chips.
SHRIMP,SPINACH & ARTICHOKE DIP RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Total Time 40 minutes
Calories 555.7 per serving
- Bake 30 minutes.
SHRIMP AND ARTICHOKE DIP | PAULA DEEN
HOT ARTICHOKE AND SHRIMP DIP - FOODESS.COM
SHRIMP AND ARTICHOKE DIP RECIPE
SHRIMP AND ARTICHOKE DIP RECIPE - DETAILS, CALORIES ...
SHRIMP ARTICHOKE DIP - EASY APPETIZER! - FED BY SAB
SHRIMP AND ARTICHOKE DIP RECIPE
HOT SHRIMP ARTICHOKE DIP - THAT SKINNY CHICK CAN BAKE
HOT SHRIMP AND ARTICHOKE DIP - PEACE LOVE AND LOW CARB
CHEESY CROCK POT SHRIMP AND ARTICHOKE DIP ? REAL HOUSEMOMS
SHRIMP WITH ARTICHOKES RECIPE - LOS ANGELES TIMES
SHRIMP SCAMPI WITH ARTICHOKES RECIPE | ELLIE KRIEGER ...
ARTICHOKE DIP RECIPES | ALLRECIPES