DEEP-DISH SAUSAGE PATTY PIZZA RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
This five star-rated pizza packs a punch of hearty flavor! With a pan-size sausage patty layered on top of Pillsbury™ pizza crust along with loads of melty cheese and warm tomato sauce, each slice truly is a pizza lover’s paradise (and, dare we say it, better than takeout).
Provided by Pillsbury Kitchens
Total Time 1 hours 15 minutes
Prep Time 35 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Heat oven to 400°F. In 2-quart saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic; cook about 4 minutes, stirring constantly, until onion is tender. Stir in tomatoes, basil, bay leaf, salt and pepper. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer uncovered 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in reserved tomato juice. (Sauce should be thick.) Remove and discard bay leaf.
- Meanwhile, spray 12-inch skillet with Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray. Spread sausage over bottom of skillet into large patty. Cook over medium-high heat 5 to 8 minutes on each side, turning once, until no longer pink in center. (If necessary, cut patty in half or into quarters to turn.)
- Coat bottom and side of 12-inch cast-iron skillet or other ovenproof skillet with 1 tablespoon oil; sprinkle with cornmeal. Unroll pizza crust dough in skillet; press on bottom and at least halfway up side. Brush dough with remaining 1 tablespoon oil; prick bottom and sides of dough with fork. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over dough. Top with sausage patty, keeping patty in one piece.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until crust is light golden brown. Spread sauce over sausage. Bake 5 to 10 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 520 , CarbohydrateContent 33 g, CholesterolContent 55 mg, FatContent 1 , FiberContent 2 g, ProteinContent 27 g, SaturatedFatContent 13 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, SodiumContent 1360 mg, SugarContent 7 g, TransFatContent 0 g
EASY SAUSAGE GRAVY AND BISCUITS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
- Bake biscuits according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, cook sausage in large skillet over medium heat 5-6 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring frequently. Stir in flour. Gradually add milk; cook until mixture comes to a boil and thickens, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Split biscuits in half. Place 2 halves on each of 8 plates; top with about 1/3 cup gravy.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 332.8 calories, CarbohydrateContent 30.8 g, CholesterolContent 24.9 mg, FatContent 18.7 g, FiberContent 0.5 g, ProteinContent 9.8 g, SaturatedFatContent 6.1 g, SodiumContent 718.3 mg, SugarContent 7.7 g
More about "sausage patty recipe dinner recipes"
HOMEMADE SAUSAGE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Total Time 20 minutes
Category Meat and Poultry, Turkey, Ground Turkey Recipes
Calories 169.8 calories per serving
- Fry the sausage patties in a skillet over medium heat until browned and the meat is no longer pink inside, 3 to 5 minutes per side.
EGG & SAUSAGE BREAKFAST PIZZA RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Total Time 35 minutes
Category Breakfast, Brunch
Calories 632 calories per serving
- Preheat oven to 375°. Separate crescent dough into 16 triangles and place on a greased 14-in. round pizza pan with points toward the center. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of pan to form a crust; seal seams. Bake until golden brown, 11-13 minutes., Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, cook sausage, onion and green pepper until sausage is no longer pink, breaking into crumbles; drain. Prepare gravy according to package directions. Stir into sausage mixture; set aside., In a small bowl, whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add egg mixture; cook and stir until almost set. Spread gravy mixture over crust. Top with eggs, mushrooms and cheeses. Bake until eggs are set and cheese is melted, 5-10 minutes. If desired, sprinkle with chives.
PORK SAUSAGE PATTIES RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Total Time 25 minutes
Category Breakfast, Brunch
Calories 219 calories per serving
- In a large bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients. Crumble sausage over mixture and mix lightly but thoroughly. Shape into six patties. , In a large skillet, cook patties over medium heat for 6 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink, turning occasionally.
Freeze option: Prepare uncooked patties and freeze, covered, on a foil-lined baking sheet until firm. Transfer patties to a freezer container; return to freezer. To use, cook frozen patties as directed, increasing time as necessary for a thermometer to read 160°.
ITALIAN FENNEL SAUSAGE RECIPE - NYT COOKING
Total Time 45 minutes
Cuisine american, italian
Calories 319 per serving
- Drain sausages on paper towels, and serve hot.
MAPLE BREAKFAST SAUSAGE RECIPE - NYT COOKING
Total Time 45 minutes
Calories 330 per serving
- Drain sausages on paper towels. Serve hot.
JIMMY DEAN SAUSAGE DIP RECIPE WITH ROTEL AND VELVEETA ...
12+ BEST KETO SAUSAGE RECIPES | WHOLESOME YUM
HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE SAUSAGE RECIPE - SIMPLY RECIPES
HOMEMADE BREAKFAST SAUSAGE PATTIES - EASY RECIPE | THE WORKTOP
CUMBERLAND SAUSAGE - A TRADITIONAL ENGLISH FAVOURITE.
GERMAN SAUSAGE RECIPES MADE JUST LIKE OMA
BASIC COUNTRY BEEF BREAKFAST SAUSAGE - IT'S WHAT'S FOR DINNER
HOW TO MAKE VENISON SAUSAGE - DEER RECIPES
HUNGARIAN HOMEMADE SAUSAGE (HAZI KOLBASZ) RECIPE
POLISH KIELBASA SAUSAGE (BIALA KIELBASA) RECIPE
SWEET ITALIAN SAUSAGE RECIPE EASY HOMEMADE | BEST RECIPE BOX
SAUSAGE STUFFED MUSHROOMS RECIPE - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
EASY BREAKFAST-FOR-DINNER RECIPES | RECIPES, DINNERS AND ...