FRIED EGG AND SAUSAGE SANDWICH RECIPE - FOOD.COM
I recently started having gallbladder problems and so have had to cut way back on meats and cheeses. This recipe is one I kind of invented. My toddler and I enjoy these for lunch, but they might also be good for breakfast. (Makes 2 sandwiches)
Total Time 15 minutes
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Yield 2 sandwiches, 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Toast the Bread.
- Spread the ranch dressing on one side of two slices of toasted bread.
- Fry each egg. You can fry it however you like. I use a tiny amount of butter just to keep the egg from sticking and I like my eggs done over easy with runny yolks (which is great when it soaks into the dry toast). But if you are concerned about making sure the egg is cooked through then scramble them.
- Put the eggs on the toasted bread while it's still warm and quickly put the cheese on it so it melts. When I make this I have to cook one egg at a time, but if you have a large skillet and are skillful at frying eggs you might be able to cook 2 at once.
- Put the chopped sausage in the skillet to heat it up (or brown it if you haven't already).
- Divide the chopped sausage over each sandwich. Since it's warm it should melt into the cheese so try to spread it evenly over the sandwich too.
- Add the second slice of toast.
- Cut the sandwich in half. You may have ot let it cool before you eat it. For my toddler I cut half of one sandwich up into cubes and she eats it with her fingers. Since the sausage is cut small and the egg is mushy she can eat it with just her 5 front teeth. YUM!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 227.6, FatContent 18.5, SaturatedFatContent 8.7, CholesterolContent 243.5, SodiumContent 456.1, CarbohydrateContent 4.6, FiberContent 0.1, SugarContent 0.9, ProteinContent 10.7
EGG, SAUSAGE AND CHEESE BREAKFAST SANDWICH | ALLRECIPES
Breakfast in a bun? Why not! This recipe has all the usual suspects – eggs, sausage, cheese – plus a little spice to kick your morning into high gear.
Provided by Ball Park Buns
Categories Trusted Brands: Recipes and Tips Ball Park Buns
Total Time 25 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Toast buns until golden brown.
- Cook sausage patties in a skillet over medium heat until brown.
- While preparing sausage, whisk the eggs together in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- In a clean saute pan add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and scramble the eggs till cooked throughout.
- Combine Sriracha sauce and mayonnaise and spread on each side of the buns.
- Place a sausage patty onto the four bottom buns. For each sandwich, top sausage with eggs, cheese and arugula.
- Serve while warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 654.6 calories, CarbohydrateContent 26.6 g, CholesterolContent 427.4 mg, FatContent 49.1 g, FiberContent 1.1 g, ProteinContent 29.7 g, SaturatedFatContent 13.9 g, SodiumContent 880.2 mg, SugarContent 1.6 g
More about "sausage egg sandwich recipes"
SAUSAGE, EGG & CHEESE BREAKFAST SANDWICH RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
Total Time 0 minutes
Category Hot Sandwich, Egg, Breakfast sandwich, Cheese, Egg, Sausage, Pork, Meat, poultry, and seafood, Dairy, Breakfast and Brunch, Breakfast and Brunch, Sandwich and Wrap, Main Course
Calories 680 calories per serving
- Spread about 3/4 teaspoon butter over each toasted muffin half. Top bottom half of each muffin with cheese-topped sausage patty and cooked egg. Evenly divide avocado slices between sandwiches. Top with top half of English muffins.
SAUSAGE, EGG AND CHEESE BREAKFAST SANDWICHES FOR TWO ...
Total Time 25 minutes
Calories 490 per serving
- Split warm biscuits horizontally; place on 2 individual serving plates. Place egg and sausage on bottom halves of biscuits. Cover with top halves of biscuits; serve immediately.
SAUSAGE, GRAVY, AND EGG BREAKFAST SANDWICHES RECIPE ...
Total Time 32 minutes
Calories 324 calories per serving
- To heat: Remove sandwiches from wrapping; wrap each in a paper towel. Microwave at HIGH 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Place gravy cube in a small microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave at HIGH for 1 minute; stir with a whisk until smooth.
SAUSAGE 'N' EGG GRILLED CHEESE | MRFOOD.COM
- Grill sandwiches over medium heat, turning once, until bread is toasted and cheese is melted, 2 to 4 minutes.
SAUSAGE BREAKFAST SANDWICHES WITH SRIRACHA HONEY SAUCE ...
Total Time 15 minutes
Calories 600 kcal per serving
- ASSEMBLE & SERVE: Spread the Sriracha honey sauce on the English muffins, then layer with a sausage patty, egg, and slice of cheese. Serve & enjoy!
SAUSAGE, EGG AND CHEDDAR FARMER'S BREAKFAST RECIPE: HOW TO ...
Total Time 30 minutes
Category Breakfast, Brunch
Calories 330 calories per serving
- Whisk eggs, milk, parsley and salt; set aside. In a 9-in. cast-iron or other heavy skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; remove and drain. In same skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add potatoes and onion; cook and stir until tender, 5-7 minutes. Return sausage to pan., Add egg mixture; cook and stir until almost set. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and cook until cheese is melted, 1-2 minutes. If desired, to with bacon, chives and cherry tomatoes.
VIENNA SAUSAGE SANDWICH SPREAD RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Total Time 2 hours 5 minutes
Calories 683.9 per serving
- Serve as a sandwich spread or as a dip for assorted crackers and veggies.
SAUSAGE AND EGG SANDWICH | RECIPES & LIFESTYLE | JENNIFER ...
PAULA DEEN: SAUSAGE PANCAKE EGG SANDWICH RECIPE - SERVES 20
SAUSAGE, EGG AND CHEESE SANDWICH - KELLOGG'S
THE BEST SAUSAGE EGG AND CHEESE BREAKFAST SANDWICH
TURKEY SAUSAGE & EGG BREAKFAST SANDWICH | JENNIE-O® RECIPES
SAUSAGE, EGG AND PEPPERS BREAKFAST SUB - LIDIA
SAUSAGE AND EGG JEFFMUFFINS RECIPE | JEFF MAURO | FOOD NETWORK
THE BEST SAUSAGE AND EGG CASSEROLE RECIPE / MINIATURE ...
CHEESY SAUSAGE & EGG BREAKFAST SLIDERS
SAUSAGE BREAKFAST SANDWICH - DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS
INSTANT POT SAUSAGE, EGG, CHEESE BREAKFAST SANDWICH ...
SAUSAGE EGG AND CHEESE ENGLISH MUFFINS - THE CANDID APPETITE