SALMON & SUMMER SQUASH WITH BASIL RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
Easy to make and special enough for every day.
Provided by Land O'Lakes
Categories Fish Salmon Basil Main Course Herb Fish Seafood Meat, poultry, and seafood Seafood Meat, poultry, and seafood
Total Time 0 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Melt butter in 12-inch skillet until sizzling; add salmon. Cook over medium heat, turning once, 4-5 minutes or until lightly browned. Add zucchini and squash. Sprinkle with salt. Cover; cook 4-5 minutes or until squash is crisply tender and salmon flakes.
- Add tomatoes; continue cooking 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Remove from heat; sprinkle with basil leaves.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 280 calories, FatContent 15 grams, SaturatedFatContent grams, TransfatContent grams, CholesterolContent 95 milligrams, SodiumContent 410 milligrams, CarbohydrateContent 4 grams, FiberContent 1 grams, SugarContent grams, ProteinContent 30 grams
BAKED SALMON WITH RED POTATOES AND SQUASH RECIPE - FOOD.COM
I wanted to make my Girlfriend dinner one night and didn't know how to acutally make salmon. So I looked at about 30 recipes and found one common factor, cook until flakey. so that's what I did.
Total Time 1 hours 20 minutes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 1 hours
Yield 2-3 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Cut potatoes into small bite sized chunks.
- Slice zucchini and yellow squash into 1/4" slices.
- Mince all garlic. Use more or less to your taste.
- Slice lemon in to 8ths.
- Turn oven on to 350 degrees.
- In a big skillet put 3-4 Tbsp of olive oil. Turn heat on medium to medium-high.
- Place the potatoes in the skillet and season to taste with garlic (a little less than half), chili powder (I also use Cayenne pepper), salt, pepper, oregano, basil and thyme.
- Toss in pan or use a spatula so that all the potatoes are evenly covered.
- Season zucchini and squash the same as the potatoes.
- Cook potatoes for 10-15 minutes until ALMOST done. Turn heat to medium-low or medium.
- Add zucchini and squash to potatoes and toss (or turn with spatula).
- Wash salmon fillet and place in large square baking pan 11 X 7 X 2 is good (just know that it has to be big enough for the salmon and all the potatoes and squash).
- Score the salmon length-wise (as if you were going to make 3 strips of fish) about half way through the meat. DO NOT CUT ALL THE WAY THOROUGH.
- In the two pockets you just made in the fish, stuff the minced garlic. Then squeeze 2 or 3 of the lemon slices (juice AND pulp) over the fish, and place two tablespoons of butter (margarine can be used, but will make the fish greasy) over each pocket.
- Sprinkle salmon with chili powder, and pepper.
- After potatoes and squash are done (potatoes are soft) dump the whole skillet over the salmon and put in the oven on the middle rack and bake until the salmon is flakey (about 30 minutes).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1674.9, FatContent 81.6, SaturatedFatContent 24.2, CholesterolContent 374.8, SodiumContent 812.9, CarbohydrateContent 83, FiberContent 11.4, SugarContent 12.9, ProteinContent 152.1
More about "salmon and squash recipe recipes"
SHEET PAN SALMON AND SQUASH WITH MISO MOJO RECIPE | BON ...
- Do Ahead: Dressing can be made 2 days ahead. Cover and chill.
PAN FRIED SALMON & BUTTERNUT SQUASH RECIPE - LIDL RECIPES
Total Time 45 minutes
- BY DAVID GILLICK Freshly pan-fried salmon tastes great piled over the spicy, veg and beans. Full of good proteins and plenty of fibre this is great recipe to make in advance or make in batch, freeze and simply just add the fish for a quick midweek family dinner. METHOD Preheat oven to 200°C. Put the butternut squash on a baking tray and bake for 35 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Mix 1 tbsp rapeseed oil with the coconut milk, chopped tomato, chilli and mint in a teacup. Using a dessert spoon, scoop out mounds of squash and transfer to a saucepan over a medium heat. Add in the drained beans, olive oil and coconut mixture along with kale and cook for 5 minutes. Stir frequently, or until the vegetables are tender and the beans warmed. In a separate pan heat 1 tbsp oil on a medium heat and then cook the fish for 4/5 minutes each side. Serve the fish on the squash and beans with a squeeze of lime.
ROASTED SALMON WITH SUMMER SQUASH RECIPE
Total Time 30 minutes
Category low-calorie, dinner, main dish
Calories 275 calories per serving
- Preheat oven to 400°F. From lemon, grate 1/2 teaspoon peel and squeeze 3 tablespoons juice. Place salmon in 13" by 9" glass or ceramic baking dish. Sprinkle with lemon peel, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper. Roast salmon 14 to 16 minutes or until just opaque throughout. Meanwhile, in 4-quart saucepan, place steamer basket and 1 inch water. Heat water to boiling on high. Add squash; cover and reduce heat to medium. Steam vegetables 8 minutes or until tender. Transfer to medium bowl and toss with tarragon, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, and remaining 2 tablespoons lemon juice. Arrange squash and salmon on dinner plates; garnish salmon with tarragon sprigs.
CREAMY WHOLE30 GARLIC BROCCOLI SALMON SPAGHETTI SQUASH ...
Total Time 35 minutes
WINTER SQUASH NOODLES WITH MISO-GLAZED SALMON AND LEEKS RECIPE
Total Time 10 minutes
Calories 531 calories per serving
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Place fish skin-side down in pan. Cook until surface browns and blackens in spots, about 3 minutes per side. If necessary, finish in oven until fish is opaque but still moist, about 5 minutes. Place a serving of squash noodles on each plate. Top with a fish fillet, garnish with leeks and serve.
ONE-PAN ROASTED SALMON AND SQUASH - MY FOOD AND FAMILY
10 BEST SALMON BUTTERNUT SQUASH RECIPES | YUMMLY
SALMON WITH GRILLED SUMMER SQUASH - FOOD LION
10 BEST SALMON SPAGHETTI SQUASH RECIPES | YUMMLY
EASY BAKED SALMON WITH ROASTED BUTTERNUT SQUASH AND KALE ...
ROASTED SALMON AND SUMMER SQUASH WITH MUSTARD DILL SAUCE
RECIPE: SALMON AND SUMMER SQUASH - SUMMERFIELD CUSTOM WELLNESS
BROWN SUGAR–GLAZED SALMON WITH BUTTERY ROASTED SQUASH ...
SALMON STUFFED ACORN SQUASH - OLDWAYS | A FOOD AND ...
EASY BAKED SALMON WITH ROASTED BUTTERNUT SQUASH AND KALE ...
SALMON WITH ZUCCHINI AND SUMMER SQUASH RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
BAKED SALMON WITH PARMESAN BUTTERNUT SQUASH NOODLES RECIPE
ASPARAGUS, SALMON AND SQUASH RICE BOWL RECIPE
ONE PAN SALMON SIMPLE RECIPE | THE LEAF NUTRISYSTEM BLOG