CHOCOLATE DESSERT SALAMI RECIPE | GIADA DE LAURENTIIS ...
- Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread the almonds, walnuts and crushed biscotti in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake until the nuts are lightly toasted, 6 to 8 minutes. Cool completely.
- Put the butter and chocolate in a heatproof medium bowl and place the bowl over a pan of barely simmering water. Stir until the chocolate has melted and the mixture is smooth, about 6 minutes. Stir in the coffee until smooth. Add the almonds, walnuts, biscotti pieces and orange zest, and stir until combined. Cover the bowl and refrigerate until firm but moldable, 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- Divide the chocolate mixture in half. Place half of the mixture in the center of an 18-inch-long piece of plastic wrap. Using a spatula, form the mixture into a log, about 7 inches long and 2 inches in diameter. Roll up the log in the plastic and twist the ends to seal. Roll back and forth on a work surface a few times to make the log evenly round. Repeat with the remaining chocolate mixture. Refrigerate the logs until firm, about 1 hour.
- Spread the confectioners' sugar on a dinner plate. Remove the plastic wrap from the logs, then roll them in the sugar until coated. Using a pastry brush, brush away the excess sugar. Let the logs sit at room temperature for 15 minutes. Using a sharp serrated knife, cut the logs into 1/2-inch-thick slices and serve.
- Cook's Note: The dessert can be frozen for up to 1 month. Thaw at room temperature for 25 minutes before slicing.
SALAMI ROLL-UPS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - TASTE OF HOME
These bite-size appetizers are a cinch to make with just four ingredients—even your kids can help you with them! —Jean Baffuto, Apache Junction, Arizona
Provided by Taste of Home
Total Time 25 minutes
Prep Time 25 minutes
Cook Time 0 minutes
Yield 3-1/2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 4
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, salami and pickle relish., Spread over tortillas. Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic. Refrigerate for 15 minutes. Unwrap and cut each tortilla into 1-in. slices.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 49 calories, FatContent 3g fat (2g saturated fat), CholesterolContent 9mg cholesterol, SodiumContent 120mg sodium, CarbohydrateContent 4g carbohydrate (0 sugars, FiberContent 1g fiber), ProteinContent 2g protein.
More about "salami slices recipes"
SALAMI ROLL-UPS RECIPE | REE DRUMMOND | FOOD NETWORK
Total Time 30 minutes
- Slice the roll-ups in half and serve on a platter.
HONEY BUTTER POTATO CHIP TOWER WITH CRISPY SALAMI RECIPE ...
Total Time 20 minutes
- Drizzle half of honey butter over chip mixture and toss with a wooden spoon or heatproof rubber spatula to combine. Drizzle remaining honey butter over and toss again until honey butter evenly coats chips and salami. Pile chip mixture in a shallow bowl or on a large plate to build a mound as high as you can go. Sprinkle with sea salt and more black pepper.
EASY ITALIAN CRESCENT ROLL-UP SANDWICHES - PILLSBURY.COM
Total Time 1 hours 5 minutes
Calories 280 per serving
- Bake 32 to 36 minutes or until golden brown and dough is baked through. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Serve warm.
ITALIAN STROMBOLI RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
Total Time 30 minutes
Calories 410 per serving
- Bake 20 to 24 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cut crosswise into slices to serve.
CORNUCOPIA SALAMI ROLLUPS WITH CREAM CHEESE · ERICA'S RECIPES
EASY SALAMI APPETIZER | BABAGANOSH
ITALIAN CHOCOLATE SALAMI | SALAME DI CIOCCOLATO - RECIPES ...
KETO SALAMI AND CHEESE CHIPS — RECIPE — DIET DOCTOR
RUSSIAN CHOCOLATE SALAMI • CURIOUS CUISINIERE
SALAMI LOVER'S ITALIAN PASTA SALAD RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
SALAMI, CREAM CHEESE, AND PEPPERONCINI ROLL-UPS RECIPE ...
CHOCOLATE SALAME | NIGELLA'S RECIPES | NIGELLA LAWSON
EASY SALAMI APPETIZER - RECIPEGIRL
IS SALAMI HEALTHY? HERE'S WHAT THE SCIENCE SAYS
TYPES OF SALAMI – COMPLETE LIST AND GUIDE 2022 - NORTHERN ...
SALAMI CREAM CHEESE ROLL | RECIPETIN EATS
SALAMI CHIPS WITH GRAINY MUSTARD DIP | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS