ITALIAN APPETIZER BREAD RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
- Stir together butter and garlic in bowl. Roll out bread dough on lightly floured surface to 12-inch square. Place on lightly greased baking sheet; brush with butter mixture.
- Layer salami, cheese, olives and onions in 3-inch strip down center of dough to within 1/2-inch of top and bottom, leaving 4 1/2 inches of dough on each side of filling.
- Cut twelve 3-inch long strips, 1-inch apart, along both sides of filling. Fold strips across filling at an angle, alternating sides to give a braided effect. Pinch dough at bottom and top to seal.
- Cover; let rise in warm place 30-45 minutes or until almost double in size. Combine egg and water in bowl; brush over braid. Sprinkle with poppy seed, if desired.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Bake 25-35 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from baking sheet; cool 10 minutes. Cut into slices.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 160 calories, FatContent 8 grams, SaturatedFatContent grams, TransfatContent grams, CholesterolContent 30 milligrams, SodiumContent 420 milligrams, CarbohydrateContent 14 grams, FiberContent <1 grams, SugarContent grams, ProteinContent 7 grams
SALAMI ROLL-UPS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - TASTE OF HOME
These bite-size appetizers are a cinch to make with just four ingredients—even your kids can help you with them! —Jean Baffuto, Apache Junction, Arizona
Provided by Taste of Home
Total Time 25 minutes
Prep Time 25 minutes
Cook Time 0 minutes
Yield 3-1/2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 4
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, salami and pickle relish., Spread over tortillas. Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic. Refrigerate for 15 minutes. Unwrap and cut each tortilla into 1-in. slices.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 49 calories, FatContent 3g fat (2g saturated fat), CholesterolContent 9mg cholesterol, SodiumContent 120mg sodium, CarbohydrateContent 4g carbohydrate (0 sugars, FiberContent 1g fiber), ProteinContent 2g protein.
More about "salami bread recipes"
SAUSAGE BREAD RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - TASTE OF HOME
Total Time 45 minutes
Cuisine Europe, Italian
Calories per serving
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, oregano, garlic powder, salt, red pepper flakes, sage, eggs and cheeses; set aside. , On a floured surface, roll bread dough into a 12-in. x 10-in. rectangle. Spread meat mixture to within 1 in. of the edges. Roll up, jelly-roll style, starting at short end. Pinch the ends and seam to seal. Place seam side down on an ungreased baking sheet. Place in a warm place and let rise for 30 minutes. , Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown and bread tests done. Brush with butter before serving.
CHEF JOHN'S SALAMI BREAD RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
SALAMI BREAD - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
SALAMI BREAD - HOW TO MAKE A STUFFED BREAD RECIPE ...
SALAMI AND HERB STAR BREAD | KING ARTHUR BAKING
SALAMI BREAD - HOW TO MAKE A STUFFED BREAD RECIPE - YOUTUBE
OLIVE-SALAMI BREAD - MY FOOD AND FAMILY RECIPES
CHEESE SALAMI BREAD - DELICIOUS!! - YOUTUBE
SOFT BREAD SALAMI ROLLS RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
10 BEST ITALIAN DRY SALAMI RECIPES | YUMMLY
STUFFED ITALIAN MEAT AND CHEESE BREAD | THE GINGHAM APRON
THIS VEGAN KOREAN SAUSAGE BREAD RECIPE IS A NEW FAVOURITE
7 BEST SAUSAGE BREAD RECIPES - PASTA.COM
ITALIAN SAUSAGE BREAD RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
SAUSAGE BREAD RECIPE | SOUTHERN LIVING
SAUSAGE BREAD (WITH PIZZA DOUGH!) | KITCHN
PILLSBURY SAUSAGE BREAD - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
SAUSAGE BREAD RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
SAUSAGE BREAD RECIPE | MYRECIPES
SAUSAGE & CHEESE BREAD - A SOUTHERN SOUL