BROCCOLI SOUFFLE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Passed down through the generations, this broccoli souffle recipe has become a holiday staple in our family. A savory taste with a crispy cheese topping makes it a sure win.
Provided by Heather
Total Time 1 hours 10 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 1 hours 0 minutes
Yield 10 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add broccoli, cover, and steam until tender, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Melt margarine in a saucepan over medium heat. Add flour and stir until mixed. Slowly add the milk, stirring to prevent lumps. Cook until white sauce is thickened, about 10 minutes.
- Combine broccoli, eggs, mayonnaise, and onion in a baking dish; cover with white sauce and stir to combine.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese on top and bake until set, about 15 minutes more.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 224.7 calories, CarbohydrateContent 6.4 g, CholesterolContent 69.3 mg, FatContent 20.1 g, FiberContent 1.3 g, ProteinContent 5.8 g, SaturatedFatContent 4.5 g, SodiumContent 227.2 mg, SugarContent 2.2 g
P.F. CHANG'S SPICY GREEN BEANS RECIPE | TOP SECRET RECIPES
Menu Description: "Stir-fried with Sichuan preserves, fiery chili sauce and garlic." Here's an easy side dish that you can start a day or two before you plan to serve it. Planning ahead like this will allow the spicy Sichuan mixture some time to pickle in the salt and acids. When you're ready to cook, a high-heat saute is put on the beans, and in less than five minutes you've got yourself an impressive, flavorful side that goes great with a slew of entrees—Asian-style or not. Try pairing my clone recipe for P.F. Chang's Kung Pao Chicken recipe with these spicy green beans. Source: Top Secret Restaurant Recipes 3 by Todd Wilbur.
Provided by Todd Wilbur
Total Time 3 hours 20 minutes0S
Prep Time 1 hours 40 minutes0S
Cook Time 1 hours 40 minutes0S
Number Of Ingredients 10
Nutrition Facts : Calories 570 calories
More about "sabra guacamole recipes"
TOP SECRET RECIPES | POPEYES SPICY MAYONNAISE
Total Time 20 minutes0S
HUMMUS & GUACAMOLE DIPS & SPREADS FROM SABRA
DIPS - HUMMUS & GUACAMOLE DIPS & SPREADS FROM SABRA
SABRA ANNOUNCES FRESH COLLABORATION WITH FIFTH SEASON ...
SABRA, FIFTH SEASON PARTNER ON SALAD KITS | 2021-12-14 ...
GORDON FOOD SERVICE STORE
HUMMUS, DIPS & SNACKS | HANNAFORD
CALORIES IN HUMMUS AND NUTRITION FACTS - FATSECRET
20 ROASTED SWEET POTATO RECIPES TO TRY ASAP | ALLRECIPES
RECIPE INDEX BY TYPE AND INGREDIENT - CRAZY FOR CRUST
HUMMUS - WIKIPEDIA
THE BEST & WORST STORE-BOUGHT DIPS—RANKED! — EAT THIS NOT THAT
SEARCH RESULTS ON 'MEXICAN CHEESE' | HANNAFORD
CURRENT ADS - GORDON FOOD SERVICE STORE
COSTCO MEMBERS SHARE THE 15 HEALTHIEST SNACKS YOU NEED ...
BACK TO SCHOOL KIDS LUNCH IDEAS – MODERN HONEY
OUR NUTRITION STORY - PEPSICO HOME
LIST OF VEGETARIAN AND VEGAN COMPANIES - WIKIPEDIA