RED VELVET CHEESECAKE SHEET CAKE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
A favorite recently discovered recipe. Guests, family, friends will love it! Seems fancy, but actually easy to make starting with store-bought cake mix and using staple ingredients usually already in the house. Because of the cheesecake filling, this cake must be kept refrigerated.
Provided by CMurphy76
Total Time 1 hours 45 minutes
Prep Time 25 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Yield 1 9x13-inch cake
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Blend cake mix, water, oil, and 3 eggs in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth. Spread half the batter evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Beat 1 1/2 packages cream cheese, white sugar, and egg white together in a separate bowl using an electric mixer until smooth. Drop spoonfuls of cream cheese mixture into the cake batter in the pan. Pour the remaining batter on top, spreading evenly to cover the cream cheese mixture completely.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is firm and no longer shiny, about 40 minutes. Let cake cool completely, at least 40 minutes.
- Combine remaining cream cheese and butter in a bowl. Add confectioners' sugar; mix until smooth. Stir in vanilla extract until combined. Add milk; mix until smooth. Spread icing over the cooled cake.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 370.2 calories, CarbohydrateContent 45.5 g, CholesterolContent 67.5 mg, FatContent 19.7 g, FiberContent 0.7 g, ProteinContent 4.5 g, SaturatedFatContent 9.5 g, SodiumContent 263.5 mg, SugarContent 21.2 g
HOW TO MAKE RED VELVET SHEET CAKE - THE PIONEER WOMAN
Looking for a frosted cake without the trouble of layering or decorating? Try a sheet cake! This easy red velvet sheet cake is a good place to start.
Provided by Ree Drummond
Total Time 40 minutes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Yield 24 servings
Number Of Ingredients 20
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Thoroughly spray a large (18-by-12-inch) sheet cake pan (or you can use a slightly smaller jelly roll pan) with nonstick baking spray. Be sure to get in all the corners of the pan. Sift together the cake flour and salt. Set aside. In a separate bowl, stir together the buttermilk, vanilla, baking soda and eggs. Add the vinegar and stir. Set aside. In a separate small bowl, mix together the cocoa and red food coloring. Set aside. Cream together the shortening and sugar until fluffy. Alternate adding the flour mixture and the buttermilk/egg mixture until all combined. Pour in the red mixture and beat until combined. Pour the batter into the prepared sheet cake pan. Use a large offset spatula or knife to even out the surface. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and allow the cake to cool in the pan for 20 minutes. Place a large cutting board on top of the cake pan, then invert the cake, allowing it to turn out onto the cutting board. Allow the cake to cool completely before icing. Combine the flour and milk in a saucepan over medium heat and whisk constantly until thick. Remove from the heat and let cool to room temperature. Add the vanilla once cooled. In the bowl of a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the cooled milk mixture and beat very well. It may look separated, which means you have to keep beating until fully combined. It should be fluffy and light, similar to whipped cream. Ice the cake and top with raspberries.
More about "red velvet sheet cake 9x13 recipes"
RED VELVET CAKE RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
Total Time 0 minutes
Category Sheet, Red Velvet, Sweet, Baking, Cake, Dessert, Cake, Dessert
Calories 380 calories per serving
- Combine 2/3 cup sugar, 2/3 cup butter and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla in bowl; beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy. Continue beating, gradually adding cooled flour mixture and scraping bowl often, until light and fluffy. Frost cooled cake.
RED-VELVET SHEET CAKE | MARTHA STEWART
Total Time 2 hours 15 minutes
Category Cake Recipes
- Frosting: Beat together cream cheese, butter, and confectioners' sugar on medium-high speed until smooth and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Beat in vanilla. Spread frosting over cake. Frosted cake is best the day it's assembled, but can be refrigerated, wrapped in plastic, up to 1 day. Return to room temperature before serving.
RED VELVET SHEET CAKE RECIPE - FOOD FANATIC
Total Time 55 minutes
Calories 486 calories per serving
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a 9 x 13 baking pan. In a bowl, mix together the flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking powder. Set aside. In a mixer beat the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs until fully combined. In a separate bowl, mix together the buttermilk, sour cream, vinegar, baking soda, vanilla, and food coloring. Alternate between adding the flour mixture in three additions and the buttermilk mixture in two additions to the butter mixer. Mix each addition of flour and buttermilk well before adding the next. Pour the mixture into the prepared baking pan. Bake for 30 - 35 mins, or until a toothpick comes out with a few crumbs clinging to it. Allow to cool completely. Make the frosting while the cake cools. Beat the butter and cream cheese together until smooth. Beat in the powdered sugar one cup at a time until fully incorporated. The mixture may seem crumbly, that is normal. Drizzle in the heavy cream one tablespoon at a time until the mixture is your preferred texture. Mix in the salt and vanilla and mix well. Slather the top of your red velvet sheet cake with the frosting and serve.
RED VELVET SHEET CAKE IN A 9X13 INCH PAN - COOKIE MADNESS
EASY RED VELVET SHEET CAKE RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
RED VELVET SHEET CAKE - MEL'S KITCHEN CAFE
9 X 13 INCH RED VELVET CAKE | SUZIE SWEET TOOTH
RED VELVET SHEET CAKE - SOUTHERN LADY MAGAZINE
9 X 13 INCH RED VELVET CAKE | SUZIE SWEET TOOTH
RED VELVET SHEET CAKE | RECIPE | SHEET CAKE RECIPES, RED ...
RED VELVET SHEET CAKE RECIPE - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
RED VELVET SHEET CAKE WITH CLASSIC RED VELVET FROSTING ...
ALAN JACKSON'S RECIPE FOR RED VELVET CAKE
RED VELVET SHEET CAKE - I HEART EATING - I HEART RECIPES
RED VELVET SHEET CAKE
RED VELVET SHEET CAKE - DELIGHTFUL E MADE
EASY RED VELVET CAKE - JUST SO TASTY
EASY RED VELVET SHEET CAKE - TOGETHER AS FAMILY
THE BEST RED VELVET CAKE - LIVE WELL BAKE OFTEN
CONVERTING LAYER CAKE TO 9X13 - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...