COOKIES 'N' CREAM FUDGE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
I invented this confection for a bake sale at our children's school. Boy, was it a hit! The crunchy chunks of sandwich cookie soften a bit as the mixture mellows. It's so sweet that one panful serves a crowd. —Laura Lane, Richmond, Virginia
Provided by Taste of Home
Total Time 25 minutes
Prep Time 25 minutes
Cook Time 0 minutes
Yield about 3 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Line an 8-in. square dish with aluminum foil; coat with cooking spray. Place half of the broken cookies in pan. , In a heavy saucepan, combine the milk, butter and chips; cook and stir over low heat until chips are melted. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. , Pour over cookies in pan. Sprinkle with remaining cookies and peppermint candies if desired. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Cut into squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 133 calories, FatContent 7g fat (4g saturated fat), CholesterolContent 8mg cholesterol, SodiumContent 64mg sodium, CarbohydrateContent 17g carbohydrate (8g sugars, FiberContent 0 fiber), ProteinContent 2g protein.
OREO™ TRUFFLES RECIPE - BETTYCROCKER.COM
Wonderful homemade truffles made with just five ingredients - perfect for dessert.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Total Time 2 hours 5 minutes
Prep Time 50 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Line 2 cookie sheets with waxed paper. Place cookies in large food processor. Cover; process with on-and-off pulses until consistency of fine crumbs. In large bowl, stir cookie crumbs and cream cheese until well blended and mixture forms a doughlike consistency.
- Chop 8 oz of the candy coating; stir into dough mixture. Roll dough into 1-inch balls; place half on each cookie sheet. Freeze about 1 hour or until very firm.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave half of remaining 26 oz candy coating on High 1 minute 30 seconds; stir. If necessary, continue microwaving and stirring in 15-second intervals until melted and smooth.
- Remove half of the balls from freezer. Using 2 forks, dip and roll each ball in coating; return to cookie sheet. Melt remaining candy coating; dip remaining balls.
- In 1-quart resealable freezer plastic bag, place chocolate chips and oil; seal bag. Microwave on High 35 to 60 seconds, squeezing chips in bag every 15 seconds, until chips are melted and mixture is smooth. Cut small tip from bottom corner of bag. Drizzle chocolate over truffles. Refrigerate about 15 minutes or until chocolate is set. Store covered in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 130 , CarbohydrateContent 14 g, CholesterolContent 0 mg, FatContent 1 1/2 , FiberContent 0 g, ProteinContent 0 g, SaturatedFatContent 5 g, ServingSize 1 Truffle, SodiumContent 50 mg, SugarContent 12 g, TransFatContent 0 g
RECIPES - OREO
OREO DELIGHT | DESSERT - THE BEST BLOG RECIPES
OREO FLAVORS | OREO COOKIES
WORLD'S BEST OREO® FUDGE - ALLRECIPES
10 BEST OREO COOKIE CAKE WITH CAKE MIX RECIPES | YUMMLY
HOMEMADE OREO COOKIES - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
10 BEST OREO DESSERT RECIPES | YUMMLY
OREO GLUTEN FREE CHOCOLATE SANDWICH COOKIES
25 BEST CHRISTMAS DESSERT RECIPES (NO COOKIES) - OMG ...
87 BEST DUNCAN HINES RECIPES IDEAS | CAKE MIX RECIPES ...
OREO TRIPLE-LAYER CHOCOLATE PIE | ALLRECIPES
TAPIOCA FLOUR RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
COOKIES - I AM BAKER
OREO | PERSONALIZED GIFTS, RECIPES, AND MORE
10 OREO CAKE RECIPES FOR COOKIE LOVERS | ALLRECIPES
COOKIES & CREAM COOKIES - FAMILY COOKIE RECIPES
EASY OREO TRUFFLES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
CHOCOLATE DIPPED OREO COOKIES - TWO PEAS & THEIR POD
80 BEST CHRISTMAS COOKIE RECIPES - EASY HOLIDAY COOKIES
10 BEST COOKIES WITH CRISCO SHORTENING RECIPES | YUMMLY
OREO COOKIE BALLS - INSANELY GOOD RECIPES
COOKIES & CREAM PIE (OREO) - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
COOKIES - I AM BAKER - SWEETS WITH A SIDE OF SASS