CAKE MIX CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE - BETTYCROCKER.COM
Open up a whole world of sweet baking potential with your next box of Betty Crocker™ super moist cake mix and just a few pantry staples. One of the best and easiest ways to transform your cake mix is using the mix to bake delicious and easy family-favorite chocolate chip cookies! These cookies taste just as soft and chewy as homemade chocolate chip cookies made entirely from scratch, but when you use a cake mix it takes less time to make the dough and clean-up is faster. With Betty, the cookie possibilities are endless when you are ready to bake with a box of Betty Crocker™ super moist cake mix!
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Total Time 25 minutes
Prep Time 25 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pans). In large bowl, beat cake mix, butter, 1 tablespoon milk, vanilla and egg with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth, or mix with spoon. Mix in additional 1 tablespoon milk if dough is too dry. Stir in nuts and chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by slightly less than tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake cookies 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are set (centers will be soft and cookies will be very light in color). Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets to cooling rack. Store covered.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 90 , CarbohydrateContent 11 g, CholesterolContent 10 mg, FatContent 1 , FiberContent 0 g, ProteinContent 0 g, SaturatedFatContent 2 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Cookie, SodiumContent 90 mg, SugarContent 7 g, TransFatContent 0 g
CHOCOLATE GUINNESS CAKE | JAMIE OLIVER RECIPES
With a heady mix of Guinness and chocolate, this cake is a grown-up treat. Rich and dark, the velvety bitterness of the Guinness brings out the flavour of the chocolate, so it packs a punch, while lending the sponge a subtle tang. The richness is balanced by the sweetness of the sour cream icing, which makes the cake look like the famous Irish stout – black with a creamy head. Cheers!
Total Time 1 hours 10 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Cube the butter and chop the chocolate.
- Put the butter and chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water and allow to melt. Remove from the heat and let it cool to room temperature.
- Stir in the Guinness – don’t worry if it seizes or splits, it’ll come back together when mixed with the other ingredients.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas 4. Grease a 23cm cake tin with butter.
- In a medium bowl, mix the flour, cocoa and baking powder until combined.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs and sugar for about 3 minutes with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Beat half the chocolate mixture into the eggs until combined. Add half the flour, then combine again. Repeat with the remaining flour and chocolate.
- Pour the mixture into the tin and bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until a skewer comes out clean. If the top is colouring too much after 30 minutes, cover it with tin foil.
- Take the cake out of the oven, cool in the tin for 10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack.
- For the icing, beat together the sour cream and icing sugar until smooth, then stir in 2 tablespoons of Guinness. If it becomes too loose, add more icing sugar.
- Spread over the cooled cake and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 399 calories, FatContent 15.5 g fat, SaturatedFatContent 8.9 g saturated fat, ProteinContent 5.6 g protein, CarbohydrateContent 57.2 g carbohydrate, SugarContent 42.5 g sugar, SodiumContent 0.2 g salt, FiberContent 0 g fibre
More about "recipes with chocolate cake mix recipes"
MOIST CHOCOLATE CAKE RECIPE | BBC GOOD FOOD
Total Time 2 hours 10 minutes
Category Afternoon tea, Treat
Calories 541 calories per serving
- Decorate with 50g grated chocolate or 100g chocolate curls. The cake keeps moist and gooey for 3-4 days.
EASY AND DELICIOUS SLOW COOKER CHOCOLATE LAVA CAKE
Total Time 3 hours 20 minutes
Calories 670 per serving
- Cover; cook on Low heat setting 2 hours 30 minutes to 3 hours or until cake is set and pudding is beginning to bubble out of cake.
CHOCOLATE CAKE FROM A MIX RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
CHOCOLATE CAKE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
25 RECIPES THAT START WITH A BOX OF CHOCOLATE CAKE MIX ...
10 BEST CHOCOLATE BUNDT CAKE WITH CAKE MIX RECIPES | YUMMLY
110 BETTY CROCKER CAKE MIX RECIPES IDEAS | CAKE MIX, CAKE ...
CHOCOLATE BROWNIE CAKE - THE BEST BLOG RECIPES
39 TO-DIE-FOR DESSERT RECIPES WITH CAKE MIX | MRFOOD.COM
OUR BEST CAKE MIX RECIPES | MYRECIPES
CAKE MIX COOKIES | DESSERT | THE BEST BLOG RECIPES
CAKE MIX COOKIES | DESSERT | THE BEST BLOG RECIPES
CAKE AND CUPCAKE RECIPES | BAKING RECIPES | BETTY CROCKER …
EGGLESS CAKE RECIPES | EGGLESS CUPCAKE RECIPES | EGGLESS ...
10 CAKE MIX COOKIES RECIPES (BOX CAKE MIX HACK)
35+ EASY CAKE MIX RECIPES - HACKS USING A BOX CAKE MIX
DARK AND SUMPTUOUS CHOCOLATE CAKE | NIGELLA'S RECIPES ...
75 CAKE MIX RECIPES (THAT YOU CAN STILL CALL HOMEMADE!)
21 DELICIOUS CAKE RECIPES USING BOX CAKE MIX - BEAUTIFUL ...
OLD FASHIONED CHOCOLATE CAKE | NIGELLA'S RECIPES | NIGELLA ...
10 BEST DUNCAN HINES CAKE MIX CAKE RECIPES | YUMMLY
EASY FLOURLESS CHOCOLATE CAKE | FAVORITE FAMILY RECIPES
BAREFOOT CONTESSA | CHOCOLATE GANACHE CAKE | RECIPES
13 BEST SIMPLE CAKE RECIPES | 13 TOP EASY CAKE RECIPES ...
HERSHEY'S "PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE" CHOCOLATE CAKE | RECIPES