MINI PECAN PIES RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
These sweet little pecan pies are the perfect dessert to share at a gathering. Make 16 bite-size servings in just 30 minutes!
Provided by Nikki Gladd
Total Time 30 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 425°F. From 1 box Pillsbury™ refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box, unroll 1 crust on work surface. Use 3-inch round cutter to cut 8 rounds, and place on outsides of cups of upside-down nonstick mini muffin pan, skipping every other one. Repeat with second crust.
- Bake about 8 minutes or until golden. Cool 5 minutes; remove shells from pan to cooling rack to cool completely.
- In 2-quart saucepan, mix 1 cup packed brown sugar, 1/4 cup cornstarch and 1 1/4 cups water. Heat to boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil 1 minute; remove from heat. Stir in 1 tablespoon salted butter, 1 teaspoon vanilla and 1 1/2 cups pecan halves, chopped. Cool 10 minutes.
- Fill each shell with cooled pecan mixture; top each with pecan half. Serve immediately, or refrigerate and serve within 3 days.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 260 , CarbohydrateContent 29 g, CholesterolContent 5 mg, FatContent 3 , FiberContent 1 g, ProteinContent 1 g, SaturatedFatContent 3 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, SodiumContent 140 mg, SugarContent 14 g, TransFatContent 0 g
IMPOSSIBLY EASY MINI BREAKFAST SAUSAGE PIES RECIPE ...
Here’s our impossibly easy pies packed with pork and mushrooms; made using Original Bisquick® mix – perfect for breakfast.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Total Time 55 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 12 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In 10-inch skillet, cook sausage and onion over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until sausage is no longer pink; drain. Cool 5 minutes; stir in mushrooms, salt, sage and cheese.
- In medium bowl, stir baking mixture ingredients with whisk or fork until blended. Spoon 1 scant tablespoon baking mixture into each muffin cup. Top with about 1/4 cup sausage mixture. Spoon 1 tablespoon baking mixture onto sausage mixture in each muffin cup.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, and tops of muffins are golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. With thin knife, loosen sides of pies from pan; remove from pan and place top sides up on cooling rack. Cool 10 minutes longer, and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 250 , CarbohydrateContent 10 g, CholesterolContent 105 mg, FatContent 1 , FiberContent 1 g, ProteinContent 14 g, SaturatedFatContent 8 g, ServingSize 1 Serving (2 Mini Pies), SodiumContent 920 mg, SugarContent 3 g, TransFatContent 1/2 g
MINI PUMPKIN PIES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
PIE RECIPES - DESSERT PIES & MORE | TASTE OF HOME
MINI DESSERT RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
CHRISTMAS PIE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
44 MINI DESSERT RECIPES - DELICIOUS. MAGAZINE
VIENNESE MINCE PIES | MINCE PIE RECIPES | TESCO REAL FOOD
RECIPES - SNACKWORKS
MINI SOUTHERN PECAN PIES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
RECIPES FOR DASH MINI GRIDDLE
WHOOPIE PIE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES