KUMQUATS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Kumquats are entirely edible when ripe, rind and all (although the seeds should be removed). They may be eaten as is, with seeds removed, cut in half, or sliced thinly and used as a garnish for a meat platter or in salads.
Provided by Patty Hern
Total Time 35 minutes
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Yield 1 pound
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Wash kumquats and cover with water in a non-aluminum saucepan. Bring to a boil and simmer for 30 minutes. Add sugar and cinnamon, return to a boil and cook for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and drain.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 117 calories, CarbohydrateContent 29.5 g, FatContent 0.2 g, FiberContent 1.9 g, ProteinContent 0.5 g, SodiumContent 2.8 mg, SugarContent 27.6 g
KUMQUAT MARMALADE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
I didn't even know what a kumquat was until my husband and I discovered them in southern Florida. Now I love using them for marmalade. I always get carried away making it and am happy to share! —Faye Robinson, Pensacola, Florida
Provided by Taste of Home
Total Time 60 minutes
Prep Time 50 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Yield 7 half-pints.
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Rinse kumquats; cut in half and remove seeds. Place in a food processor; process until coarsely chopped., In a Dutch oven, combine kumquats and water. Stir in pectin. Bring to a full rolling boil over high heat, stirring constantly. Stir in sugar; return to a full rolling boil. Boil and stir 1 minute., Remove from heat; skim off foam. Ladle hot mixture into seven hot half-pint jars, leaving 1/4-in. headspace. Remove air bubbles and adjust headspace, if necessary, by adding hot mixture. Wipe rims. Center lids on jars; screw on bands until fingertip tight., Place jars into canner with simmering water, ensuring that they are completely covered with water. Bring to a boil; process for 10 minutes. Remove jars and cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories , FatContent , CholesterolContent , SodiumContent , CarbohydrateContent , FiberContent , ProteinContent
More about "recipe kumquats recipes"
LENTIL AND KUMQUAT SOUP RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Total Time 1 hours 0 minutes
Calories 382 calories per serving
- **To seed kumquats, quarter the fruit lengthwise; then remove seeds with a knife tip.
CHEF JOHN'S KUMQUAT MARMALADE | ALLRECIPES
Total Time 3 hours 30 minutes
Category Side Dish, Sauces and Condiments, Canning and Preserving Recipes, Jams and Jellies Recipes
Calories 34.9 calories per serving
- Spoon warm marmalade into sterilized jars. Cover and let cool to room temperature. Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
SEASONED ROAST TURKEY RECIPE | MYRECIPES
- Tip: If you buy a frozen bird, remember to allow about 3 days for a 12- to 14-pound turkey to thaw in the refrigerator.
CRÈME BRÛLÉE | RICARDO
Total Time 1 hours
Calories 635 calories per serving
- Crème Brûlée
CANDIED KUMQUATS RECIPE
10 BEST KUMQUAT RECIPES | YUMMLY
KUMQUATS: NUTRITION, BENEFITS, RISKS, & PREPARATION
DUCK A L'ORANGE RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK
THE NATION'S LARGEST PRODUCER OF KUMQUATS AND KUMQUAT PRODUCTS
RECIPE: WHOLE ROASTED SNAPPER | WHOLE FOODS MARKET
DUCK A L'ORANGE RECIPE | BOBBY FLAY | FOOD NETWORK
EASY KUMQUAT JAM RECIPE (NO PECTIN ADDED) - CHRISTINA'S CUCINA
CATEGORIES - LIFESTYLE - ALL 4
BEST RECIPES TO MAKE IN DECEMBER 2021 | FOOD & WINE
FIND A RECIPE — JEWISH FOOD SOCIETY
KUMQUAT BREAKFAST MARTINI COCKTAIL RECIPE
60+ EASY WHOLE30 DINNER RECIPES - DOWNSHIFTOLOGY
POLISH DRIED FRUIT COMPOTE (KOMPOT) RECIPE