CHRISTMAS ROCKS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat eggs until foamy, add to mixture. Sift flour with spices, cocoa and soda. Save out 1/2 cup of flour mixture. Add the rest of flour mixture to butter mixture. Stir in coffee.
- Cut fruits into small slivers and dredge fruit and chopped pecans lightly in flour saved out for this. Add to fruit and the rest of flour to batter, mixing thoroughly.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (170 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
- Drop by teaspoon onto cookie sheet. Do not place too close together. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes. Do not over-brown. Store cookies in jars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 100.5 calories, CarbohydrateContent 12.5 g, CholesterolContent 10.9 mg, FatContent 5.6 g, FiberContent 0.8 g, ProteinContent 1.2 g, SaturatedFatContent 1.6 g, SodiumContent 30.5 mg, SugarContent 6.5 g
MARGARITA | DRINKS RECIPES | DRINKS TUBE
The origin of the Margarita recipe is fiercely debated, but we think it’s got Mexico written all over it. With tequila, triple sec and fresh lime it’s tart, zingy and satisfying.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- 1. Chill your glass (the easiest way is to fill it with ice) 2. Put lots of ice and all of the ingredients into a shaker, then shake hard for about 30 seconds to chill the liquid really well 3. Run a lime wedge around the outside of the rim of your glass before rolling the rim in salt 4. Double strain the mix into the glass
Nutrition Facts : Calories 97 calories, FatContent 0 g fat, SaturatedFatContent 0 g saturated fat, ProteinContent 0.1 g protein, CarbohydrateContent 3.4 g carbohydrate, SugarContent 3.4 g sugar, SodiumContent 0.5 g salt, FiberContent 0 g fibre
More about "recipe for margaritas on the rocks recipes"
CLASSIC MARGARITA RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK KITCHEN | FOOD NETWORK
Total Time 10 minutes
- Blend together lime, salt and sugar in a small blender or mini food chopper.
CAIPIRINHA RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Total Time 5 minutes
Category World Cuisine, Latin American, South American, Brazilian
Cuisine Latin American, South American, Brazilian
Calories 176.7 calories per serving
- In a large rocks glass squeeze and drop in 2 eighths of lime. Add sugar, crush and mix with a spoon. Pour in the cachaca and plenty of ice. Stir well.
THE BEST MARGARITA RECIPE! | GIMME SOME OVEN
THE PERFECT FRESH MARGARITA RECIPE
21 BEST FRUITY MARGARITA RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS