HOMEMADE MUSHROOM SOUP RECIPE | JAMIE OLIVER RECIPES
This is mushroom soup as it should be – rich, indulgent, and full of earthy flavour.
Total Time 1 hours
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Place the porcini in a small dish, add boiling water just to cover, and leave to soak. Get a large casserole-type pan nice and hot, then add a good couple of lugs of olive oil and your fresh mushrooms. Stir around very quickly for a minute, then add your garlic, onion and thyme and a small amount of seasoning. After about a minute you'll probably notice moisture cooking out of the mushrooms and at this point add half of your porcini, chopped up, and the rest left whole. Strain the soaking liquid to remove any grit, and add it to the pan. Carry on cooking for about 20 minutes until most of the moisture disappears.
- Season to taste, and add your stock. Bring to the boil and simmer for around 20 minutes. I usually remove half the soup from the pan and whiz it up to a purée at this point, then pour it back in, adding the parsley and mascarpone, and seasoning carefully to taste.
- You can serve this soup as you like, but there are a few things to remember when finishing it off. Mix together a pinch of salt and pepper with the zest of one lemon and the juice of half of it, then spoon a little of this into the middle of the soup. When you go to eat it, stir it in and it gives a wonderful flavour. Other things you can consider are little slices of grilled crostini put into the bottom of the bowls before the soup is poured over. Or you could even quickly fry some nice-looking mushrooms – like girolles, chanterelles or oysters – and sprinkle these on top of the soup. If I was going to use truffle oil, then I would use it on its own – a few drips on the top just before serving. • adapted from Jamie's Dinners
Nutrition Facts : Calories 107 calories, FatContent 8.8 g fat, SaturatedFatContent 2.1 g saturated fat, ProteinContent 3.7 g protein, CarbohydrateContent 4.2 g carbohydrate, SugarContent 2.6 g sugar, SodiumContent 2.35 g salt, FiberContent 1.6 g fibre
KETO MARTINI RECIPE - LOW CARB & SUGAR FREE! - KETOCONNECT
This Keto Martini has no sugar, it's low carb and has the most amazing botanical flavor. A real treat on a Friday night!
Provided by Matt Gaedke
Total Time 3 minutes
Cook Time 3 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker. Shake for about 30 seconds until the mixture is completely chilled.
- Strain and pour the martini into a chilled martini glass.
- Serve with olives for a dirty martini or a lemon twist for a fresh citrus flavor.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 300 kcal, CarbohydrateContent 1 g, ProteinContent 1 g, SodiumContent 1 mg, ServingSize 1 serving
More about "real espresso martini recipes"
COFFEE RECIPES - BBC GOOD FOOD
COFFEE RECIPES - BBC GOOD FOOD
NEW YEAR'S EVE COCKTAIL RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
EASY ITALIAN DESSERTS RECIPES - OLIVEMAGAZINE
SMOKED SALMON PȂTé | JAMIE OLIVER RECIPES
Total Time 30 minutes
Calories 103 calories per serving
- GET AHEAD 1. Finely chop the prawns and smoked salmon and place in a bowl with the crabmeat, cream cheese and caviar. Finely grate in the zest from quarter of a lemon and squeeze in the juice from 1 lemon. Add a good pinch of black pepper and mix together well. Spoon into an appropriately sized dish and smooth out nice and evenly – I use a palette or butter knife dipped in hot water to make this process easier. Cover and pop into the fridge until needed. 2. To prep your garnishes, peel the red onion and chop as finely as you can. Deseed and finely slice the chilli. Click the outer stalks off the celery and save for another day. Cut the inner part in half and finely slice it, leaves and all. Pick and roughly chop the dill. Cut the lemons into wedges. Cover and pop it all in the fridge. ON THE DAY 1. Slice and toast the bread. 2. Before serving, use a regular eating knife to lightly score a criss-cross pattern into the top of the pâté, then drizzle with a little oil and sprinkle from a height with a pinch of cayenne. Either take everything to the table and let people tuck in and help themselves, or take a bit of pride in delicately plating everything up, giving each lucky guest a beautiful quenelle of pâté surrounded by all the garnishes.
SUPER-TASTY VEGAN GRAVY RECIPE | JAMIE OLIVER RECIPES
Total Time 40 minutes
Cuisine https://schema.org/LowLactoseDiet, https://schema.org/VeganDiet, https://schema.org/VegetarianDiet
Calories 105 calories per serving
- 1. Peel the onions, wash the carrots, then roughly chop with the celery and porcini. 2. Place in a large pan on a medium heat with a splash of oil and all the herbs. Fry for 25 minutes, or until turning golden, stirring occasionally. 3. Add the port and jam, and cook for a further 5 minutes, or until sticky and caramelised. 4. Stir in the flour, then the Marmite, tomato purée and red wine vinegar. 5. Pour in the stock, then bring to the boil. Reduce to a simmer for around 10 minutes, or until thickened and reduced to the consistency of your liking. 6. Pour it through a coarse sieve into a large bowl, using the back of a spoon to push through all that lovely flavour. 7. Taste and season to perfection, cool to room temperature, then pour into containers or bags and pop into the fridge or freezer, ready to finish off on Christmas Day. 8. On the day, if frozen, take the gravy out to defrost when your nut roast goes into the oven, then simply heat through in a pan ready to serve.
11 MARTINI RECIPES TO TRY RIGHT NOW - LIQUOR.COM
17 ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS DESSERT COCKTAIL RECIPES
15 MARTINI RECIPES TO TRY RIGHT NOW
10 BEST FRANGELICO COCKTAILS RECIPES - YUMMLY
17 BEST ALCOHOLIC COFFEE DRINKS - EASY RECIPES FOR COFFEE ...
THE BEST ICED COFFEE RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
TOP 10 MOST POPULAR COCKTAIL RECIPES - BBC GOOD FOOD
NEIMAN MARCUS CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
31 DELICIOUS CHOCOLATE COCKTAIL RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
RUMCHATA DRINKS: OUR COMPLETE GUIDE AND 30 FAVORITE RECIPES
20 BEST VODKA COCKTAILS - EASY RECIPES FOR VODKA-BASED DRINKS