PINEAPPLE UPSIDE-DOWN DUMP CAKE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
This dump cake recipe is wonderful topped with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream. It works well with gluten-free and sugar-free cake mixes too. —Karin Gatewood, Dallas, Texas
Provided by Taste of Home
Total Time 02 hours 10 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 02 hours 00 minutes
Yield 10 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a microwave, melt 1/2 cup butter; stir in brown sugar. Spread evenly onto bottom of a greased 5-qt. slow cooker. Sprinkle with cherries and pecans; top with pineapple. Sprinkle evenly with dry cake mix. Melt remaining butter; drizzle over top., Cook, covered, on high for about 2 hours, until fruit mixture is bubbly. (To avoid scorching, rotate slow-cooker insert a half turn midway through cooking, lifting carefully with oven mitts.), Turn off slow cooker; let stand, uncovered, 30 minutes before serving. If desired, serve with ice cream.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 455 calories, FatContent 22g fat (10g saturated fat), CholesterolContent 37mg cholesterol, SodiumContent 418mg sodium, CarbohydrateContent 66g carbohydrate (47g sugars, FiberContent 1g fiber), ProteinContent 3g protein.
NOTHING BUNDT CAKES WHITE CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY CAKE COPYCAT ...
Nothing Bundt Cakes White Chocolate Raspberry Cake Copycat will rock your world. This spectacular copycat recipe uses a white chocolate pudding mix and white chocolate chips in the batter. Raspberry pie filling is swirled through the cake layers. Then it's topped off with ribbons of cream cheese icing. Every bite of this fantastic dessert will leave you drooling! Perfect for birthdays, special occasions and company or holiday dinners.
Provided by Teresa
Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 60 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Grease a large bundt pan very generously with Crisco shortening.
- Add flour and rotate pan until very well covered.
- Set aside.
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, eggs, cream and oil in a mixing bowl.
- Stir in white chocolate chips.
- Batter will be thick.
- Fill prepared bundt pan with half of the cake batter.
- Smooth the top.
- Spoon half of the raspberry pie filling over top of the batter.
- Swirl the batter and pie filling together with a bamboo skewer.
- Spoon remaining cake batter over top of swirled batter.
- Smooth top again.
- Spoon remaining raspberry pie filling over top of cake batter.
- Repeat the swirling process only doing the two top layers and not going to the bottom of the pan.
- Bake at 350º for 45 to 60 minutes, or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Start testing at 45 minutes.
- Check with knife every ten minutes after that, putting cake back into the oven until the knife comes out clean.
- Allow cake to cool completely before adding icing.
- Remove cake to cake platter.
- Pipe cold cream cheese icing over top.
- Decorate with white chocolate chips and fresh raspberries, if desired.
- Refrigerate cake up to 24 hours before adding icing.
- In a medium mixing bowl, cream the cream cheese and butter until smooth.
- Add vanilla and mix again with mixer.
- Gradually add in powdered sugar a cup at a time.
- Continue mixing with mixers until all the powdered sugar is used and the icing is really thick.
- Fill a gallon-size Zip Lock Bag with frosting.
- Chill frosting in refrigerator about 30-60 minutes before using.
- Cut off one-half inch diagonal corner at the bottom of the bag.
- Frost cake by squeezing out the frosting in thick, half-to-one-inch ribbons on top of the cake.
- If desired, add a second layer of frosting ribbons on top of the cake
- Decorate cake with fresh raspberries and white chocolate chips, if desired.
- Refrigerate cake until ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 serving, Calories 496 kcal, FatContent 29 g, SaturatedFatContent 13 g, UnsaturatedFatContent 11 g, TransFatContent 0.1 g, CarbohydrateContent 55 g, SugarContent 45 g, FiberContent 1 g, ProteinContent 5 g, CholesterolContent 93 mg, SodiumContent 353 mg
More about "raspberry upside down cake recipes"
UPSIDE-DOWN PEAR GINGERBREAD CAKE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Total Time 50 minutes
Calories 331 calories per serving
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat; stir in brown sugar. Spread over bottom of a greased 9-in. round baking pan. Arrange pears over top., For cake, mix milk and vinegar; let stand 5 minutes. In a large bowl, beat egg, brown sugar, molasses, melted butter and milk mixture until well blended. In another bowl, whisk flour, cinnamon, baking soda, ginger, salt and cloves; gradually beat into molasses mixture. Spoon carefully over pears., Bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, 25-30 minutes. Cool 10 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate. Serve warm or at room temperature with whipped cream, if desired.
MINI PINEAPPLE UPSIDE-DOWN CAKES RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Total Time 50 minutes
Calories 184 calories per serving
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and butter until blended. Spoon into 24 greased muffin cups. Drain pineapple, reserving the juice; spoon pineapple into prepared cups. Place a cherry half cut side down in the center of each., In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, eggs, oil and reserved pineapple juice. Beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes. Spoon over pineapple, filling each cup three-fourths full., Bake at 350° for 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Immediately invert onto wire racks to cool.
THE BEST PINEAPPLE UPSIDE DOWN CAKE RECIPE EVER
RASPBERRY CREAM CHEESE COFFEE CAKE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
WHITE CHOCOLATE-RASPBERRY BUNDT® CAKE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
ABDOU A. TRAYA'S (@ABDOUALITTLEBIT) PROFILE ON IN…
RASPBERRY CREAM CHEESE COFFEE CAKE | HOMEMADE CRUMB CAK…
EASY PINEAPPLE UPSIDE DOWN CAKE (FROM SCRATCH ...
RASPBERRY DESSERT RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY TRUFFLES - MY HEAVENLY RECIPES