HERB-CRUSTED RACK OF PORK RECIPE - FOOD.COM
From Kraft Foods, this recipe makes a juicy cut of pork. It does make a lot, so have some company over or use leftovers for sammies!!
Total Time 2 hours 55 minutes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 2 hours 35 minutes
Yield 10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Trim off the excess fat from the pork loin and spread evenly with mustard.
- Mix the bread crumbs, parsley, chives, rosemary, 3 Tbs. olive oil, salt and pepper; press evenly onto the meat.
- Place on rack in roasting pan.
- Mix carrots and onion; toss with remaining 1 Tbs. oil. Add to pan with meat.
- Bake 1 1/2 - 2 hours or until meat thermometer registers 160ºF.
- Let stand 10-15 minute before slicing. Serve with carrots and onions.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 596.9, FatContent 38.1, SaturatedFatContent 11.9, CholesterolContent 136.1, SodiumContent 537.8, CarbohydrateContent 13.6, FiberContent 1.9, SugarContent 3.6, ProteinContent 47.4
HERB ROASTED RACK OF PORK RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Make and share this Herb Roasted Rack of Pork recipe from Food.com.
Total Time 1 hours 55 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 1 hours 45 minutes
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Place Pork in a shallow pan; rub with mustard.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a shallow dish and roll Pork in mixture to coat thoroughly.
- Roast Pork at 325°F (160°C) for about 1 3/4 hours or until meat thermometer registers 160°F (70°C).
- Remove from oven; tent with foil and let stand 5 to 10 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 255.9, FatContent 9, SaturatedFatContent 3, CholesterolContent 107.2, SodiumContent 1048.8, CarbohydrateContent 3.5, FiberContent 1.3, SugarContent 0.9, ProteinContent 38.2
More about "rack of pork recipes food network recipes"
UNCLE BILL'S RACK OF PORK WITH APRICOT ... - FOOD.COM
Total Time 1 hours 25 minutes
Calories 792.7 per serving
- Serve with remaining sauce alongside pork.
HERB-CRUSTED RACK OF PORK RECIPE | MYRECIPES
- Note: Ask your butcher to French-cut the racks for a nice presentation. A rack of pork is bone-in, fresh pork loin.
APPLE CIDER MARINATED RACK OF PORK ROAST RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Total Time 7 hours 15 minutes
Calories 428 per serving
- Slice roast between rib bones and serve, with pan juices drizzled on chops.
ROASTED RACK OF PORK WITH SAUSAGE STUFFING RECIPE - BRUCE ...
Total Time 3 hours 15 minutes
- In a small bowl, stir the remaining 1 tablespoon of sage and 2 tablespoons of olive oil with the paprika, 1 tablespoon of salt and 2 teaspoons of pepper. Spread the paste all over the meat and roast in the lower third of the oven for 15 minutes. Reduce the oven temperature to 300° and roast for 11/2 hours longer, or until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the center of the meat registers 140°. Transfer the roast to a cutting board and let rest for 20 minutes. Remove the strings and cut the roast between the bones into individual chops.
PORK LOIN RIB/RACK OF RIB FOR TWO RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Total Time 1 hours 15 minutes
Calories 564 per serving
- Finish roasting apprx another 15-20 minutes time will depend on the size of the roast and the size of the vegetables. Internal temperature of the pork should be 165-170°F.
ROAST RACK OF PORK WITH PORT SAUCE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Total Time 1 hours 50 minutes
Calories 738.3 per serving
- Skim off excess fat, serve with pork.
PORK ROAST RECIPE | MICHAEL SYMON | FOOD NETWORK
MAPLE ROASTED RACK OF PORK RECIPE - FOOD.COM
PORK ROAST MARINADE RECIPES FOOD NETWORK - FOOD RECIPE
MOROCCAN SPICED RACK OF PORK | RECIPE | RACK OF PORK, PORK ...
RECIPES FOR RACK OF PORK
BONE IN OVEN ROASTED RACK OF PORK RECIPE | CHEF DENNIS
10 BEST RACK OF PORK RIBS RECIPES | YUMMLY
CLASSIC ROAST RACK OF PORK RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS