PUMPKIN SOUFFLE | ALLRECIPES
You can make this as a souffle, or for an extra treat, bake it in a pie crust and you will discover that it is the best pumpkin pie you have ever tasted. Serve with homemade whipped cream.
Provided by Myersbethy
Total Time 1 hours 50 minutes
Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 1 hours 0 minutes
Yield 1 9-inch souffle
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Spray a 9-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- Separate egg yolks and whites. Place egg whites in a glass, metal, or ceramic bowl. Place 2 of the egg yolks in a large mixing bowl reserve the third egg yolk for another use.
- Add pumpkin, milk, heavy cream, brown sugar, white sugar, molasses, whiskey, cinnamon, ginger, salt, nutmeg, and cloves to the 2 egg yolks; beat with an electric mixer until well blended.
- Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Add 1/4 of the egg whites to the pumpkin mixture; mix until well blended. Delicately fold in the remaining egg whites. Ladle into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Turn the oven down to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C) and bake for 15 minutes. Turn to oven down to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) and bake for 15 minutes. Turn the oven down to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and bake until the surface no longer jiggles, about 15 minutes more. The total cook time should be about 1 hour. Turn off the oven.
- Leaving the souffle in the oven with the door ajar, for 20 to 30 minutes. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 210.7 calories, CarbohydrateContent 32.9 g, CholesterolContent 90.9 mg, FatContent 7.8 g, FiberContent 1.8 g, ProteinContent 3.7 g, SaturatedFatContent 4.2 g, SodiumContent 315.1 mg, SugarContent 29 g
EASY AND LIGHT PUMPKIN SOUFFLE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
The easiest pumpkin pie replacement; very easy to make. Great for those who love pumpkin pie but are on a diet, or are diabetic (or don't have a pie shell!).
Total Time 50 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
Yield 6 coffee cups, 5-7 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 380 °F.
- Beat egg whites in medium bowl until stiff. Set aside.
- Using electric mixer, blend pumpkin, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, egg yolk and milk in large bowl.
- Fold 1/3 of egg whites into pumpkin blend. Continue to fold in egg whites 1/3 at a time until egg whites are completely folded inches.
- Have small ramekins or coffee cups at ready with wax paper placed around edges and inside (trust me, it's easier to clean).
- Pour pumpkin/egg mix into cups until almost full (leave about a half inch or more at the top as they will rise).
- Place cups on baking tray and put into oven.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes
- DO NOT OPEN OVEN TO CHECK ON SOUFFLES! USE OVEN LIGHT!
- Top with whipping cream/ice cream, brown sugar, nuts, cinnamon/nutmeg or any other desired toppings.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 114.9, FatContent 2, SaturatedFatContent 1, CholesterolContent 36.6, SodiumContent 50.8, CarbohydrateContent 21.4, FiberContent 1.5, SugarContent 12.6, ProteinContent 4.7
More about "pumpkin souffle recipes"
PUMPKIN SOUFFLÉ - JAMIE GELLER
Total Time 35 minutes
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°F. 2. Grease an oven-to-table loaf pan or 8 X 8-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. 3. In a large bowl, whisk eggs and sugar together. Add pumpkin and mix until combined. In a separate small bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and salt. Add to pumpkin mixture and stir until moistened. Pour into loaf pan and bake for approximately 22 to 25 minutes, or until the edges are set, but the center remains loose and pudding-like. Serve warm. Passover: substitute ½ cup potato starch plus ½ matzo cake meal for 1 cup flour. Prepare as instructed. Make Ahead: Can be prepared 2 days ahead of time. Store, covered in the refrigerator or freeze up to 3 months. Defrost in the refrigerator. Rewarm, covered in a warming drawer or 300 degree oven. Recipe from CELEBRATE: Food Family Shabbos By Elizabeth Kurtz, Emunah of America, distributed by Feldheim Publishers, October 2015
SPICED-PUMPKIN SOUFFLÉS WITH BOURBON AND MOLASSES SAUCE ...
Total Time 45 min
- Bake soufflés until puffed and golden, 18 to 20 minutes. Dust with confectioners sugar and serve immediately.
PUMPKIN SOUFFLÉ RECIPE | SOUTHERN LIVING
PUMPKIN CASSEROLE/SOUFFLE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
PUMPKIN SOUFFLE RECIPE - EASY FRENCH FOOD
PUMPKIN SOUFFLE WITH TODD | MARTHA STEWART
PUMPKIN SOUFFLE WITH TODD | MARTHA STEWART
PUMPKIN SOUFFLÉ RECIPE
PUMPKIN SOUFFLÉ PIE RECIPE | PCC COMMUNITY MARKETS
PUMPKIN SOUFFLE - CAROLINE'S COOKING
PUMPKIN SOUFFLÉ (GF) – KEVIN LEE JACOBS PUMPKIN SOUFFLE
SOUFFLED PUMPKIN PANCAKE RECIPE | KATIE LEE BIEGEL | FOOD ...
PUMPKIN SOUFFLÉ RECIPE (DAIRY-FREE, GLUTEN-FREE, PALEO ...
SAVORY PUMPKIN SOUFFLE - CASTLE IN THE MOUNTAINS
PUMPKIN SOUFFLÉ WITH CINNAMON ICE CREAM RECIPE - SPINACH TIGER
SPICED PUMPKIN SOUFFLÉ RECIPE | BAKEPEDIA
PUMPKIN SOUFFLE RECIPE (EASY & HEALTHY) | BALANCED BITES
PUMPKIN SOUFFLÉ PANCAKES - A BEAUTIFUL PLATE
PUMPKIN SOUFFLÉ RECIPE. FALL, HALLOWEEN PARTY RECIPES. BY ...