PUMPKIN-SHAPED DINNER ROLLS | ALLRECIPES
This very Instagram-friendly roll is the perfect thing to bring to that holiday gathering, and can be made using your favorite dinner roll recipe. Sure, these take longer to make than your already perfectly fine dinner rolls, but that's nothing when you consider all the compliments that will be coming your way.
Provided by Chef John
Categories Bread Yeast Bread Recipes Rolls and Buns
Total Time 3 hours 20 minutes
Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Yield 12 rolls
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Combine warm milk, yeast, honey, and butter in a bowl; stir. Add salt and most of the flour, reserving the rest for dusting. Stir using a wooden spoon until a sticky dough forms.
- Dust a work surface with the leftover flour. Knead the dough until smooth, elastic, and no longer sticky, adding more flour as needed. Form dough into a ball that springs back lightly when pressed.
- Transfer dough to a lightly greased bowl, cover with greased foil, and let rise in a warm place until doubled in size, about 1 1/2 hours.
- Meanwhile, cut kitchen string into 4 dozen 8- to 10-inch strands. Place strings in a bowl and toss with oil to coat; set aside.
- Press risen dough down on a work surface; reserve 3 to 4 tablespoons for forming "stems." Cut remaining dough in half and cut each half into 6 wedges. Roll each into a round ball by cupping your hand over the dough and pressing and rolling lightly in a circular motion for 10 to 15 seconds. Cover and let rest for 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with silicone liners.
- Place 4 pieces of string on your work surface. Crisscross strings over a center point into a star formation. Place a dough ball, smooth side-down, onto the center point. Firmly tie each string into a knot over the center of the roll. Snip off excess string using scissors.
- Place tied roll onto a prepared baking sheet, knot side-down. Repeat with remaining strings and dough balls.
- Let rolls rise for about 30 minutes.
- Sift a little flour on top of rolls. Shape reserved dough into "stems" and place them on the sheet next to the rolls.
- Bake in the center of the preheated oven until lightly browned, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool until safe to handle, about 15 minutes. Cut strings off of each roll at the tops and peel down carefully and slowly to remove. Cut a small hole in the tops of each roll and press "stems" into each hole. Transfer pumpkin rolls to a serving platter.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 174.9 calories, CarbohydrateContent 26.5 g, CholesterolContent 11.8 mg, FatContent 5.7 g, FiberContent 1 g, ProteinContent 4.2 g, SaturatedFatContent 2.9 g, SodiumContent 230.4 mg, SugarContent 2.5 g
PUMPKIN SUGAR COOKIES RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
We can help you get the whole family excited for fall with these delicious and easy-to-make pumpkin spice sugar cookies. In just 15 minutes, transform a package of Pillsbury™ refrigerated sugar cookie dough into delicious, pumpkin spice sugar cookies that are ready for the oven. Put the finishing touch on your cookies by topping them with decadent homemade cream cheese frosting. Serve these iced pumpkin sugar cookies as is, or if you’re feeling extra festive, (you know you are) add sprinkles or chopped nuts on top for a custom-touch to your spiced cookies.
Provided by Pillsbury Kitchens
Total Time 1 hours 5 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, break up cookie dough. Add pumpkin pie spice and pumpkin. Beat with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 14 to 16 minutes. Cool on pan 5 minutes; remove to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium microwavable bowl, microwave cream cheese, uncovered on High 40 to 60 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds, until softened. Stir in powdered sugar until smooth. Spread on cookies.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 240 , CarbohydrateContent 37 g, CholesterolContent 20 mg, FatContent 2 , FiberContent 0 g, ProteinContent 1 g, SaturatedFatContent 4 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Cookie, SodiumContent 130 mg, SugarContent 29 g, TransFatContent 0 g
20 SAVORY PUMPKIN RECIPES YOU HAVE TO TRY | ALLRECIPES
60 CANNED PUMPKIN RECIPES THAT ARE INCREDIBLY EASY TO MAKE ...
GET BAKING: OUR BEST CUPCAKE RECIPES
THIS PUMPKIN CAKE WITH CRUMB TOPPING IS A DELICIOUS AND ...
PUMPKIN SPICE CAKE~DOCTORED CAKE MIX | MY CAKE SCHOOL
WE MADE LIBBY'S PUMPKIN DELIGHTS RECIPE FROM 1971 | TASTE ...
BAKING SUPPLIES - ONLINE BAKING SUPPLY STORE | WILTON
FOOD: RECIPES, COOKING TIPS, CELEBRITY CHEF IDEAS & FOOD ...
STAUB ENAMELED CAST IRON PUMPKIN COCOTTE | WILLIAMS SONOMA
PILLSBURY™ SHAPE™ PUMPKIN SUGAR COOKIE DOUGH - PILLSBURY.COM
PUMPKIN CRUMBLE RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK KITCHEN | FOOD NETWORK
MUFFIN - WIKIPEDIA
50 BEST THANKSGIVING PUMPKIN DESSERTS | FOOD NETWORK
THIS PULL-APART CUPCAKE WREATH MIGHT JUST OUTSHINE THE ONE ...
RECIPES - THE MAYA KITCHEN
PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE RECIPE - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
THE BEST PUMPKIN CAKE RECIPE | EASY THANKSGIVING DESSERT IDEA!
SPICED PUMPKIN TART - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION