STOVETOP RANCH PULLED CHICKEN - HIDDEN VALLEY
Stovetop Ranch Pulled Chicken
Provided by Hidden Valley
Total Time 0 minutes
Prep Time 0 minutes
Cook Time 0 minutes
Season boneless skinless chicken thighs with Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning Shaker. Place a large skillet with olive oil on the stove over high heat and warm up the oil. Add the chicken and sear it on both sides for a few minutes so that each side is golden brown.
Add a cup or so of chicken broth to the skillet (throw a little white wine in there too if you have an open bottle) and cover the skillet with a tight-fitting lid. Reduce the heat to medium and let the chicken cook for 25-30 minutes.
After about 20 minutes, flip the chicken over to the other side and continue to cook for another 10 minutes. Turn the heat off and using 2 forks, shred the chicken. You can use this in many different ways -- pile into tortillas or between bread, serve over rice, pasta or salad, eat plain or stir into to soup or stew.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 0
HOW TO MAKE TENDER FLAVORFUL SHREDDED CHICKEN
This is our favortie method for making shredded chicken. Gently simmering boneless chicken thighs in a flavorful cooking broth, helps them become tender and very moist. We go the extra step to make sure the chicken is as juicy and flavorful as possible. Once the chicken is cooked, we simmer the cooking liquid down by one-third, and then spoon the concentrated broth over the chicken.
Provided by Adam and Joanne Gallagher
Total Time 1 hours 0 minutes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Yield Makes about 5 cups of shredded chicken
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Combine chicken, onion, garlic, bay leaf, salt, cumin and pepper in a large heavy-bottomed saucepan. Add just enough water to cover the chicken. Turn heat to high, bring to a boil then remove any foam or scum that floats to the top.
- Adjust the heat so that the water simmers very gently around the chicken. Cook until chicken is very tender, about 30 minutes.
- Transfer chicken to a cutting board. When it is cool enough to handle, use two forks or your fingers to shred the meat.
- After removing the chicken, boil the liquid remaining in the saucepan until it has reduced by one-third, or until its flavor has concentrated.
- Spoon about 1 cup of the concentrated cooking liquid over the shredded chicken and toss to coat. Use within 2 to 3 days.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1/2 cup, Calories 139, ProteinContent 18 g, CarbohydrateContent 2 g, FiberContent 0 g, SugarContent 1 g, FatContent 6 g, SaturatedFatContent 2 g, CholesterolContent 99 mg, SodiumContent 356 mg
More about "pulled chicken recipe stove top recipes"
PULLED CHICKEN SANDWICHES | RACHAEL RAY IN SEASON
Total Time 55 minutes
- Boil the sauce, skimming occasionally, until reduced by half, about 15 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Add the shredded chicken and heat through. Spoon the mixture onto the rolls and top with the cheese.
CROCK-POT SHREDDED CHICKEN SANDWICHES RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Total Time 2 hours 5 minutes
Calories 792.1 per serving
- Add and stir in the chicken broth as needed if mixture becomes a little dry. If preparing to bake in oven, add extra broth prior to baking in a greased casserole at 350.
PULLED BBQ CHICKEN 2 WAYS: INSTANT POT AND STOVETOP | THE ...
10 BEST SHREDDED CHICKEN RECIPES | HOW TO MAKE PULLED ...
SIMPLE STOVE TOP SHREDDED CHICKEN | NAIVE COOK COOKS
10 BEST STOVE TOP CHICKEN RECIPES | YUMMLY
EASY BBQ SHREDDED CHICKEN - THE LINDSAY ANN
HOW TO MAKE SHREDDED CHICKEN | EASY METHOD AND BEST WAYS ...
10 BEST PULLED CHICKEN BREAST RECIPES | YUMMLY
QUICK STOVE TOP CREAMY SHREDDED CHICKEN - LITTLE BROKEN
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN AND STOVE TOP - MY FOOD AND FAMILY
SKINNYTASTE PULLED CHICKEN - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
STOVETOP BBQ CHICKEN (EASY RECIPE!) - THE ENDLESS MEAL®
SIMPLE SHREDDED CHICKEN (THREE WAYS!) | FEASTING AT HOME
30 SHREDDED CHICKEN RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
SHREDDED CHICKEN SANDWICHES IN THE CROCKPOT - CLEVERLY SIMPLE
LOW SYN STOVE TOP BBQ CHICKEN | SLIMMING WORLD RECIPES
EASY SHREDDED BUFFALO CHICKEN - ALL THE HEALTHY THINGS
EASY CHICKEN AND STUFFING CASSEROLE WITH STOVE TOP ...
MEXICAN SHREDDED CHICKEN TACOS RECIPE - SHARE-RECIPES.NET
BRUNSWICK STEW RECIPE (WITH PORK AND CHICKEN) | KITCHN