PUDDING FUDGE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
- Generously butter a small pan.
- Combine pudding mix, white sugar, brown sugar and cream in a large microwave-safe bowl; stir well to combine. Microwave on high until it boils, about 4 minutes. Continue to boil in microwave 3 minutes more. Stir in butter and beat until mixture begins to thicken. Spread into prepared pan and allow to cool completely before cutting into squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 54.4 calories, CarbohydrateContent 8.2 g, CholesterolContent 8.4 mg, FatContent 2.4 g, ProteinContent 0.2 g, SaturatedFatContent 1.5 g, SodiumContent 10.5 mg, SugarContent 7.7 g
HOT FUDGE PUDDING CAKE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
This is my husband's favorite recipe. Someone brought this to my Grandpa's funeral in 1968, and I've been making it since. The dark fudge cake over the hot pudding is delicious served with whipped cream or ice cream. This is very rich and will be loved by chocolate lovers!
Provided by Debbie Clift Russ
Total Time 1 hours 0 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
Yield 1 9x9-inch cake
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease a 9x9-inch baking pan.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, white sugar, 2 tablespoon cocoa powder, and salt in a large bowl.
- Stir in milk and butter until smooth.
- Fold in walnuts until just combined.
- Spread batter evenly in the prepared baking pan.
- Mix 1/4 cup cocoa and brown sugar in a small bowl; sprinkle mixture on top of the batter.
- Pour hot water over the batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the center of the cake is almost set, about 45 minutes. Brown sugar, cocoa, and hot water will combine to form a chocolate sauce that will settle to the bottom of the cake during baking.
- Best served warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 333.3 calories, CarbohydrateContent 55.9 g, CholesterolContent 7.9 mg, FatContent 12.1 g, FiberContent 2.5 g, ProteinContent 4.7 g, SaturatedFatContent 2.9 g, SodiumContent 206.2 mg, SugarContent 41.5 g
More about "pudding fudge recipes"
FUDGE PUDDING CAKE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Total Time 45 minutes
Calories 276 calories per serving
- In a bowl, beat sugar, butter and milk. Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; stir into the sugar mixture. Add walnuts. Pour into a greased 9-in. square baking pan. For topping, combine sugars and cocoa; sprinkle over batter. Pour water over all. Do not stir. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes. Spoon some of the fudge sauce over each serving; top with ice cream if desired.
MOCHA FUDGE PUDDING CAKE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Total Time 1 hours
Calories 648.5 per serving
- Let cool for about 30 minutes. When ready to serve, cut into squares and spoon some of the chocolate pudding over the top of each serving.
BROWNIE FUDGE PUDDING RECIPE BY TASTY
Calories 519 calories per serving
EASY PUDDING FUDGE RECIPE - COOKEATSHARE
Calories 296 per serving
- In medium saucepan stir pudding mix and lowfat milk. Add in margarine and bring just to boil over low heat stirring constantly. Remove from heat: quickly stir in sugar blending well. Add in nuts and pour into greased 9 x 5-inch loaf pan. Refrigerate10 min then cut into pcs. Makes 1 1/4 pounds or possibly 24pieces.
CHRISTMAS FUDGE RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
JELL-O® CHOCOLATE PUDDING FUDGE - MY FOOD AND FAMILY
JELLO PUDDING EASY FUDGE RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
PUDDING FUDGE RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
CHOCOLATE-FUDGE PUDDING CAKE RECIPE | EATINGWELL
JELLO PUDDING FUDGE RECIPE | THRIFTYFUN
CHOCOLATE PUDDING FUDGE - MOSTLY HOMEMADE MOM
STICKY TOFFEE PUDDING FUDGE - SWEET RECIPEAS
MY-T-FINE CHOCOLATE FUDGE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
FUDGE RECIPES - BETTYCROCKER.COM
HOT FUDGE PUDDING CAKE | RECIPES - HERSHEYLAND
EASY HOT FUDGE PUDDING CAKE - MODERN FARMHOUSE EATS
INSTANT HOT FUDGE PUDDING #SHORTS - YOUTUBE