THE BEST PRIME RIB RUB (+ PRIME RIB RECIPE & VIDEO)
One of the most popular Prime Rib Rub recipes online! Our prime rib rub is loaded with garlic, herbs and flavor. This dry prime rib rub has received countless 5-star reviews over the last 5+ years.
Provided by Darcey Olson
Categories Main Course
Total Time 5 minutes
Prep Time 5 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and apply before cooking using your preferred prime rib cooking method.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 85 kcal, CarbohydrateContent 19 g, ProteinContent 3 g, FatContent 1 g, SaturatedFatContent 1 g, SodiumContent 13967 mg, FiberContent 5 g, SugarContent 1 g, ServingSize 1 serving
PRIME RIB ROAST RECIPE - NYT COOKING
This is a standard take on a beef rib roast, which is to say it is how my father made the dish when I was younger, and how I have mostly made it since. The clear, rich fat that runs into the pan below the meat is the perfect vehicle for Yorkshire pudding.
Provided by Sam Sifton
Total Time 4 hours 15 minutes
Yield Serves 10 to 12
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Remove the roast from the refrigerator 2 or 3 hours before cooking.
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Rub butter on the cut ends of the roast.
- Combine flour, salt and pepper together in a small bowl, and then massage the mixture all over the meat.
- Set the roast, rib side down, in a shallow roasting pan (the ribs act as a natural rack), and place in the oven. Roast for approximately 20 to 30 minutes, or until the roast is nicely darkened. Reduce oven to 350 and continue to roast, basting every 15 or 20 minutes, until the roast reaches an internal temperature of 125 degrees (for medium-rare) on an instant-read thermometer. Remove the roast to a cutting board and let rest for 20 minutes before carving into either huge slabs or off the bone entirely and then thin slices.
Nutrition Facts : @context http//schema.org, Calories 85, UnsaturatedFatContent 2 grams, CarbohydrateContent 3 grams, FatContent 5 grams, FiberContent 0 grams, ProteinContent 6 grams, SaturatedFatContent 3 grams, SodiumContent 80 milligrams, SugarContent 0 grams, TransFatContent 0 grams
PRIME RIB RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
SMOKED MEATLOAF RECIPES | TRAEGER GRILLS
HOW TO COOK BEEF TENDERLOIN - CATULLO PRIME MEATS
15 BEST PRIME RIB LEFTOVER IDEAS | WHAT TO DO WITH PRIME ...
HOW TO MAKE PRIME RIB - ALLRECIPES