SOFT PRETZEL BITES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Perfect bite-sized soft pretzels! Add your favorite toppings: salt, poppy seeds, sesame seeds, dried shallots, dried onions, etc... before baking. Serve with cheese sauce or any dipping sauce of your choice.
Provided by Simply Sundays!
Total Time 1 hours 50 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Yield 16 servings
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Place 1 1/2 cups water, butter, brown sugar, yeast, and salt in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the hook attachment. Mix until well combined. Let sit for about 5 minutes.
- Turn mixer on low speed and add 4 cups flour, 1 cup at a time. Add additional 1/2 cup flour if dough appears sticky. Increase speed to medium and knead until dough is smooth and pulls away from the sides of the bowl, 4 to 5 minutes. Sprinkle in more flour if dough still seems a little tacky.
- Oil a large mixing bowl. Add the ball of dough. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise in a warm place for about 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Grease a sheet pan with cooking spray.
- Bring 3 quarts water to a boil in a large saucepan. Slowly add baking soda and return to a boil.
- Meanwhile, remove dough from the bowl, flatten into a disc shape, and cut into 8 wedges. Roll each wedge into a 24-inch rope. Cut each rope into 1-inch pieces.
- Drop batches of dough pieces into the boiling water for about 35 seconds. Remove to the prepared sheet pan. Beat egg with 1 tablespoon water; brush over the tops of each boiled dough piece. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 14 to 16 minutes. Cool slightly before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 166.3 calories, CarbohydrateContent 25.7 g, CholesterolContent 21.7 mg, FatContent 5.2 g, FiberContent 0.9 g, ProteinContent 3.8 g, SaturatedFatContent 2.9 g, SodiumContent 2207.8 mg, SugarContent 1.8 g
TWISTED PRETZEL BITES RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
Twisted Pretzel Bites are soft, delicious, mouthwatering snacks. They're also easy to make. Pillsbury™ Classic Pizza Crust provides a great base for these warm pretzel bites, and tying strips of the dough into knots makes for a restaurant-worthy final result. Since this particular homemade pretzel bites recipe makes quite a few servings, it's an awesome option for feeding a crowd. Have a family gathering or game watch coming up? You can make pretzel bites in just one hour! Serve them up with some savory queso dip for a winning snack.
Provided by Pillsbury Kitchens
Total Time 1 hours 0 minutes
Prep Time 40 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Heat oven to 450°F. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. Unroll dough on lightly floured work surface. Cut into 3x1/2-inch strips; with hands, roll each strip into rope about 5 inches long. Tie each strip into a knot. Place on cookie sheet.
- In 4-quart saucepan, heat 5 cups water and the baking soda to boiling. Drop dough knots, 6 at a time, into boiling water. Cook 30 seconds or until dough looks slightly puffy and dimpled. Using slotted spoon, remove knots from water; return to cookie sheet; place about 1/2 inch apart. Brush dough with egg; sprinkle with salt.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until well browned. Immediately remove to cooling rack. Cool 5 minutes. Serve pretzel bites warm with queso dip.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 24 , CarbohydrateContent 4 g, FiberContent 0 g, ProteinContent 1 g, SaturatedFatContent 0 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, SodiumContent 218 mg
More about "pretzel bites air fryer recipes"
BEST SOFT PRETZEL BITES - HOW TO MAKE SOFT PRETZEL BITES
Total Time 40 minutes
Category feed a crowd, Super Bowl, appetizers, snack
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray. Make the pretzels: Quarter each biscuit, then roll each piece into a ball. Using a knife, carve an X into each ball. In a medium saucepan, combine water and baking soda. Bring to boil then reduce to a simmer. Add balls and cook for 30 seconds. (The dough will float to top.) Remove with a slotted spoon and transfer to baking sheet, making sure the pretzels aren't touching. (Don't worry if the dough looks messy here! They'll completely transform in the oven.) Brush beaten egg over each pretzel, then sprinkle with coarse salt. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Meanwhile, make cheese sauce: Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in flour and cook for 1 minute. Stir in milk and bring to a simmer. When milk begins to thicken, stir in cheese, whisking constantly until sauce is smooth. Season to taste with salt, pepper, and cayenne. Serve with the pretzels.
100+ EASY AIR FRYER RECIPES FOR BEGINNERS - AIR FRYING FOODIE
47+ NINJA AIR FRYER RECIPES FOR BREAKFAST LUNCH DINNER DESSERT
AIR FRYER FROZEN FOOD COOKING CHART • AIR FRYER RECIPES ...
FRIGIDAIRE AIR FRYER OVEN RECIPES
ROLO PRETZEL BITES - CRUNCHY CREAMY SWEET
39 EASY AIR FRYER APPETIZERS - AIR FRYING FOODIE
150 BEST AIR FRYER RECIPES - PRUDENT PENNY PINCHER
ARE AIR FRYERS WORTH IT? + 5 HEALTHY AIR FRYER RECIPES TO ...
60 EASY AIR FRYER DINNERS TO MAKE TONIGHT | EVERYDAY ...
175 BEST AIR FRYER RECIPES | ALL THE AIR FRYER RECIPES YOU ...
PRETZEL RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
EASY SOFT PRETZEL BITES FROM BISCUIT DOUGH ~ A GOUDA LIFE
FROZEN HASH BROWNS IN AIR FRYER • AIR FRYER RECIPES ...
40 PRETZEL CHRISTMAS TREATS - PRUDENT PENNY PINCHER
AIR FRYER FRIED PICKLES - AMANDA'S COOKIN' - APPETIZERS
AIR FRYER BONE-IN PORK CHOPS - SAVORY YUM
ROLO PRETZELS RECIPE - QUICK AND EASY ROLO PRETZEL BITES ...