ROASTED POTATO LEEK SOUP RECIPE | INA GARTEN | FOOD NET…
Provided by Ina Garten
Total Time 2 hours 10 minutes
Prep Time 35 minutes
Cook Time 1 hours 35 minutes
Yield 6 to 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine the potatoes and leeks on a sheet pan in a single layer. Add the olive oil, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper and toss to coat the vegetables evenly. Roast for 40 to 45 minutes, turning them with a spatula a few times during cooking, until very tender. Add the arugula and toss to combine. Roast for 4 to 5 more minutes, until the arugula is wilted. Remove the pan from the oven and place over 2 burners. Stir in the wine and 1 cup of the chicken stock and cook over low heat, scraping up any crispy roasted bits sticking to the pan.
- In batches, transfer the roasted vegetables to a food processor fitted with the steel blade, adding the pan liquid and about 5 cups of the chicken stock to make a puree. Pour the puree into a large pot or Dutch oven. Continue to puree the vegetables in batches until they're all done and combined in the large pot. Add enough of the remaining 1 to 2 cups of stock to make a thick soup. Add the cream, creme fraiche, 2 teaspoons salt, and 1 teaspoon pepper and check the seasonings.
- When ready to serve, reheat the soup gently and whisk in 2 tablespoons white wine and 1/4 cup of Parmesan. Serve hot with an extra grating of Parmesan and crispy shallots, if using.
- Heat the oil and butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat until it reaches 220 degrees F on a candy thermometer.
- Reduce the heat to low, add the shallots, and cook for 30 to 40 minutes, until they are a rich golden brown. The temperature should stay below 260 degrees F. Stir the shallots occasionally to make sure they brown evenly. Remove them from the oil with a slotted spoon, drain well, and spread out to cool on paper towels. Once they have dried and crisped, they can be stored at room temperature, covered, for several days.
PUMPKIN PUREE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
This is a simple method for preparing pureed pumpkin. The pumpkin may be stored in the freezer for later usage in pies, muffins, etc.
Provided by SYMKA
Categories Squash Side Dishes
Total Time 1 hours 30 minutes
Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 1 hours 0 minutes
Yield 1 pumpkin
Number Of Ingredients 1
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Cut the pumpkin in half, stem to base. Remove seeds and pulp. Cover each half with foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven, foil side up, 1 hour, or until tender.
- Scrape pumpkin meat from shell halves and puree in a blender. Strain to remove any remaining stringy pieces. Store in the freezer in freezer safe bags.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 188.9 calories, CarbohydrateContent 47.2 g, FatContent 0.7 g, FiberContent 3.6 g, ProteinContent 7.3 g, SaturatedFatContent 0.4 g, SodiumContent 7.3 mg, SugarContent 9.9 g
RECIPES - SWEET POTATO SOUL BY JENNé CLAIBORNE
Delicious, easy, and healthy vegan recipes (and even some vegan cooking videos). Recipe page is divided into …
PUMPKIN PUREE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Mashed Potato Recipes; Pasta Sauce Recipes; Potato Side Dish Recipes; Rice Side Dish Recipes ... spray PAM on the foil, put the pumpkin cut-side down, and roast that baby for an hour or so. After an hour I lift the edge of the side with the stem and poke the pumpkin flesh gently with a fork. If it feels like a baked potato…
15 STAGE ONE BABY FOOD PUREES (4-6 MONTHS) - BABY FOODE
Mar 03, 2021 · 15 Stage One Baby Puree Video . While the recipes themselves are simple, in this video I will show you how to add in a pinch of cinnamon, rosemary, curry, or mint to quickly roasted or …
BABY FOODE - ADVENTUROUS RECIPES FOR BABIES AND TODDLERS
watch this now! Banana Pancakes for Baby. Banana Pancakes are an easy and quick breakfast, lunch or snack for baby! Made with only 3 simple ingredients – banana, egg and flour, yet these pancakes are fluffy, soft and perfect for baby, baby …
MEAT FOR BABIES: 6 SIMPLE WAYS (6+ MONTHS) | BABY FOODE
Apr 29, 2021 · Meat is a great first food for babies and it can be made into a baby food puree, mashed into a chunky puree, served on the bone, shredded, or served in strips as a finger food or for baby-led weaning.These 6 meat baby …
PECAN RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
These creative recipes transform strawberry cake mix into brownies, cupcakes, cookies, and more, each with a stunning pink hue that's signature to strawberry cake. Plus, using cake mix …
RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY MEAL IDEAS | FOOD NETWORK
Need a recipe? Get dinner on the table with Food Network's best recipes, videos, cooking tips and meal ideas from top chefs, shows and experts.