NORTH CAROLINA BBQ SAUCE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
This was my favorite barbecue sauce growing up. It's vinegar-based with no ketchup. It's very tangy, very thin, and wonderful on pork, chicken, and even tofu!
Provided by WEIRDMUSIC657
Total Time 35 minutes
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Yield 1 gallon
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Combine the vinegar, cayenne pepper, black pepper, mustard powder, salt, lemons, and Worcestershire sauce in a large pot; bring to a simmer. Bring to a boil, then turn heat to low and simmer for at least 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 28.5 calories, CarbohydrateContent 4.8 g, FatContent 1 g, FiberContent 1.3 g, ProteinContent 1 g, SaturatedFatContent 0.1 g, SodiumContent 87.3 mg, SugarContent 1.1 g
INSTANT POT® PULLED PORK RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
This pulled pork dish is a blend of a couple other recipes, made in the Instant Pot®. We had this on the Fourth of July, and it was a huge hit! Serve on warmed hamburger rolls, top with the thickened sauce, bread and butter pickles, or cole slaw as desired.
Provided by Julie Tramp
Total Time 120 minutes
Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 1 hours 45 minutes
Yield 16 servings
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Combine brown sugar, chili powder, paprika, garlic powder, kosher salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper in a small bowl. Rub the dry rub mixture all over the trimmed shoulder roast. Pierce roast with a fork to help seasoning penetrate meat. Wrap with plastic wrap and refrigerate, 8 hours to overnight.
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®) and select Saute function. Add olive oil. Cut pork into 4 to 6 pieces and add to the hot oil. Cook a few pieces at a time until browned, about 5 minutes. Transfer cooked meat to a plate.
- Add chicken broth to the pot and deglaze the browned bits from the bottom by stirring constantly with a whisk until smooth. Turn Instant Pot® off.
- Add water, apple cider vinegar, 2 tablespoons brown sugar, 2 tablespoons tomato paste, onion, and 2 tablespoons ketchup. Top with browned pork. Close and lock the lid, making sure the vent is closed. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 60 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid. Remove meat and onions and cover to keep warm.
- Set Instant Pot® to saute and add remaining tomato paste, remaining ketchup, and 1/2 cup brown sugar. Use a ladle to skim excess fat from the top of the liquid and discard it. Cook until sauce is reduced in volume by about 1/2, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, use 2 forks to shred cooked pork into small chunks. Serve meat as desired, topped with the thickened sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 316.3 calories, CarbohydrateContent 17.8 g, CholesterolContent 64.9 mg, FatContent 20.9 g, FiberContent 1.1 g, ProteinContent 15.6 g, SaturatedFatContent 7.1 g, SodiumContent 1777.4 mg, SugarContent 15.6 g
More about "porky fries recipes"
ROASTED BRUSSELS SPROUTS WITH GARLIC AND PANCETTA RECIPE ...
Total Time 35 min
- Roast in upper third of oven, stirring once halfway through roasting, until sprouts are brown on edges and tender, about 25 minutes total. Stir in water, scraping up brown bits. Serve warm.
POTATO RECIPES | 100+ AMAZING RECIPES USING POTATOES
RECIPE ARE PERFECTS – FREE DAILY RECIPES
40 BEST CHINESE RECIPES | CHINESE FOODS YOU CAN MAKE AT ...
COFFEE, BRUNCH, AMERICAN BBQ & BURGERS | ALBERT PARK
COPPER DOOR RESTAURANT: DINNER
BACON FAT PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES RECIPE | LEITE'S CULINARIA
MENU — AUSTIN'S RESTAURANT | LIBERTYVILLE
BEEF BACON: I CAN’T BELIEVE IT’S NOT BACON!
RECIPES (ONLINE) | ELDER SCROLLS | FANDOM
LIST OF THE LOONEY TUNES SHOW EPISODES - WIKIPEDIA
PAPA'S CHEESERIA | FLIPLINE STUDIOS WIKI | FANDOM
OLD-FASHIONED CHINESE ALMOND COOKIES - THE WOKS OF LIFE
PAPA'S CHEESERIA TO GO! | FLIPLINE STUDIOS WIKI | FANDOM
THE BEST BREADED PORK TENDERLOIN SANDWICHES IN THE MIDWEST
SIEGEL'S BAGELMANIA MENU | VOTED BEST LAS VEGAS DELI
SLOW COOKER BBQ PULLED PORK SANDWICH | RECIPETIN EATS