PORK CHOP RICE CASSEROLE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Very Delicious!!! Recently I read on Facebook where our friend Tom wrote "I love you Wendy for your pork chop casserole." I immediately thought that I must get this recipe if he said it is that good!!! His wife, Wendy, was so nice to give me the recipe and I go directly by it without any changes! Easy to prepare.
Total Time 55 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Add salt and pepper to each pork chop.
- Brown both sides of pork chops in the olive oil on medium heat.
- Place the instant rice, hot water, cream of mushroom soup and salt in a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Place pork chops on top and cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bale in a 375 degree oven for 45 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 869.5, FatContent 33.6, SaturatedFatContent 9, CholesterolContent 137.3, SodiumContent 1690.5, CarbohydrateContent 86.9, FiberContent 1.4, SugarContent 2.1, ProteinContent 49.9
- Season the pork meat generously with salt and pepper, lightly flour. Heat oil in a heavy-bottomed skillet over medium high heat and brown pork chunks well in small batches, on all sides. Lift pork out of pan and place in a wide soup pot. Discard fat and place the onions and peppers in the same skillet and sweat over moderate heat, stirring occasionally until limp, about 5 minutes. Add all of the chiles and cook an additional 3-4 minutes, then add the garlic and cook 1-2 minutes more.
- Add the Sauteed vegetables, chopped tomatillos, dried herbs and cilantro to the meat, cover with the chicken stock and bring up to a boil and reduce to a slight simmer. Cook for 2-3 hours uncovered or until the pork is fork tender.
- Adjust the seasoning to taste with salt and pepper. Serve with red rice for a delightful contrast.
More about "pork & saurkraut recipes"
PORK MEDALLIONS RECIPE | BBC GOOD FOOD
Total Time 40 minutes
Category Dinner, Main course, Supper
Calories 545 calories per serving
- Return the pork to the pan and simmer uncovered for 5-7 mins or until the pork is cooked through. Stir through the cream and heat again until simmering. Serve with creamy mashed potatoes and wilted greens.
PORK WELLINGTON RECIPE | BBC GOOD FOOD
Total Time 1 hours 45 minutes
Category Dinner, Main course
Calories 709 calories per serving
- To make the sauce, bring the cream to the boil, add the mustard and reserved mushroom mixture, and remove from the heat. Season and stir well before serving.
SAFE MINIMUM INTERNAL TEMPERATURES - FOOD AND DR…
MINNESOTA PORK CONGRESS
EASY-TO-MAKE SOUTHERN PAN FRIED PORK CHOPS RECIPE - PAUL…
ALEXANDER & HORNUNG RECALLS 2.3M POUNDS OF PORK OVER ...
PORK...WHAT?! | FAMILY FEUD - YOUTUBE
AUSTRALIAN PORK | PORK FARMS, SUPPLIERS & PRODUCERS ...
OVERVIEW - NFPINC.COM
A&S PORK STORE AND FINE FOODS JV, JEFFERSON VALLEY ...
HOME - WORLD PORK EXPO
HOME | PORK FINGERBOARDS
THE ORIGINAL PORK CHOP SANDWICH | PORK CHOP JOHN’S
PORKRINDS.COM | SHOP PORK RINDS & CHICHARRONES | KETO-FRI…
PORKRINDS.COM | SHOP PORK RINDS & CHICHARRONES | KETO-FRIENDLY
GRUPO FRAGATA | COLOMBIA
SAFE MINIMUM INTERNAL TEMPERATURES
GLOBAL PORK PRODUCTION BY COUNTRY, 2021 | STATISTA
株式会社ECO-PORK | DATA COMPANY FOR SUTAINABLE PORK ECO-SYSTEM
WELCOME TO THE IOWA PORK CONGRESS!
MINNESOTA PORK CONGRESS