PIZZA MARGHERITA RECIPE - NYT COOKING
Here is the archetype of a thin-crust pizza pie, a pizza margherita adorned simply in the colors of the Italian flag: green from basil, white from mozzarella, red from tomato sauce. This pizza is adapted from the recipe used by the staff at Roberta’s restaurant in Brooklyn, who make their tomato sauce simply by whizzing together canned tomatoes, a drizzle of olive oil and a pinch of salt. The ingredients offer in their proportions what appears to be a kind of austerity — not even 3 ounces of cheese! But the result is home-cooked pizza to beat the band, exactly the sort of recipe to start a career in home pizza-making, and to return to again and again.
Provided by Sam Sifton
Total Time 15 minutes
Yield 2 servings
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Place a pizza stone or tiles on the middle rack of your oven and turn heat to its highest setting. Let it heat for at least an hour.
- Put the sauce in the center of the stretched dough and use the back of a spoon to spread it evenly across the surface, stopping approximately 1/2 inch from the edges.
- Drizzle a little olive oil over the pie. Break the cheese into large pieces and place these gently on the sauce. Scatter basil leaves over the top.
- Using a pizza peel, pick up the pie and slide it onto the heated stone or tiles in the oven. Bake until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is bubbling, approximately 4 to 8 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : @context http//schema.org, Calories 453, UnsaturatedFatContent 7 grams, CarbohydrateContent 59 grams, FatContent 15 grams, FiberContent 3 grams, ProteinContent 19 grams, SaturatedFatContent 6 grams, SodiumContent 1052 milligrams, SugarContent 2 grams
VALENTINO'S PIZZA CRUST RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
- Stir water, sugar and yeast together until dissolved. Add the olive oil and the salt. Stir in the flour until well blended. Let dough rest for 10 minutes.
- Pat dough into pan or on to a pizza stone using fingers dipped in olive oil. If desired sprinkle basil, thyme or other seasonings on crust. Top with your favorite pizza toppings and bake for 15 to 20 minutes in a preheated 425 degree oven.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 130.9 calories, CarbohydrateContent 21.2 g, FatContent 3.7 g, FiberContent 0.9 g, ProteinContent 3 g, SaturatedFatContent 0.5 g, SodiumContent 195.3 mg, SugarContent 1.1 g
More about "pizza tarif recipes"
PIZZA RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
HAM AND CHEESE PIZZA RECIPE | COOKING LIGHT
Calories 353 per serving
- Preheat oven to 500°F. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high. Add spinach; cook 3 minutes or until completely wilted, stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Place pizza crust on a sheet of parchment paper; spread marinara sauce evenly over crust. Arrange spinach, ham, cheddar, and mozzarella evenly over sauce. Place pizza on parchment directly on oven rack; bake at 500°F for 9 minutes or until cheese melts and begins to brown. Remove from oven. Top with apple and peppers; drizzle with remaining 2 teaspoons oil. Cut into 8 wedges.
MARGARITA PIZZA TARIFI | MARGHERITA PIZZA RECIPE | HOW TO ...
BEST PIZZA RECIPE EVER! GELMIS GEÇMIS EN IYI PIZZA TARIFI ...
NEW YORK STYLE PIZZA AT HOME. PIZZA RECIPE | SAD? V? DADLI ...
EVDE KOLAY, RESIMLI, FARKLI PIZZA TARIFLERI - NEFIS YEMEK ...
PHYLLO DOUGH PIZZA | PIZZA, YEMEK TARIFLERI, TARIFLER
PIZZA RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
HOW TO MAKE PERFECT PIZZA | GENNARO CONTALDO - YOUTUBE
PIZZA TARIFI ITALYAN PIZZA KOLAY PIZZA YEMEK TARIFLERI ...
PIZZA MARGHERITA TARIFI, NASIL YAPILIR? - YEMEK.COM
PIZZA TARIFI EN GÜZEL PITZA RECIPE /PRATIK YEMEK TARIFLERI ...
QUICK BEER-CRUST PIZZA | KING ARTHUR BAKING
WHITE MUSHROOM PIZZA - DAMN DELICIOUS
HOMEMADE TURKISH LAHMACUN (CHEESELESS PIZZA) RECIPE
GAZIEMIR YEMEK TARIFI
ALT TIL HONNINGKAGEHUS - SKABELON, BAGELIM MM.
MARGHERITA PIZZA - SPEND WITH PENNIES
HOME - THE BRITISH FOOD RECIPES