PIZZA SAUCE WITH FRESH TOMATOES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
This pizza sauce is made from fresh tomatoes and is packed with lots of flavor! The sauce will last up to 7 days in the refrigerator. You can also freeze it for future use.
Provided by Xandera
Total Time 1 hours 35 minutes
Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 1 hours 5 minutes
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Cut an "x" in the bottom of each tomato. Fill a large mixing bowl with ice water.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add tomatoes to the boiling water until skins start to curl, about 30 seconds. Remove tomatoes from the boiling water and submerge in the bowl of ice water. When tomatoes have cooled enough to handle, remove from ice water. Remove and discard tomato skins; transfer tomatoes to a blender.
- Blend tomatoes until liquefied, and transfer to a medium saucepan. Add onion, garlic, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper. Simmer over medium heat until sauce reduces to desired consistency, 60 to 90 minutes.
- Puree sauce with an immersion blender until smooth. Use sauce immediately, or store in the refrigerator overnight to allow flavors to develop.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 81.3 calories, CarbohydrateContent 17.8 g, FatContent 1 g, FiberContent 5.7 g, ProteinContent 3.7 g, SaturatedFatContent 0.2 g, SodiumContent 310.2 mg, SugarContent 10.4 g
FRESH TOMATO PIZZA SAUCE RECIPE | BON APPÉTIT
This pizza sauce produces excess tomato liquid, which would be great added to a braise.
Provided by Alfia Muzio
Yield Makes about 5 cups
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Pulse tomatoes, anchovies, garlic, oil, and basil in a food processor or blender until mostly smooth (some texture is okay); season with salt and pepper.
More about "pizza sauce from fresh tomatoes recipes"
BASIC PIZZA SAUCE RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK
Total Time 40 minutes
- Empty the contents of the tomato can in a mixing bowl and coarsely crush the tomatoes with a fork or your hands, leaving them just a little chunky. In a heavy bottom 2-quart saucepot, add the olive oil, over a medium high flame and heat a little. Add the onions and saute until slightly translucent. Add the garlic and saute about a minute until golden. Quickly add the crushed tomatoes to the mix. Stir well and bring to a simmer. Season with salt and pepper, to taste, and add the fresh basil and oregano. You can add a touch of sugar if desired or if tomatoes are tart. Simmer on a low flame, stirring often for at least 15 minutes. If not using right away, cool down and store in airtight container in the refrigerator, up to 1 week.
TOMATO BASIL PIZZA SAUCE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Total Time 13 minutes
Calories 204.2 per serving
- Place in small bowl; cool to room temperature This sauce may be made up to 3 days ahead and refrigerated or up to 2 months ahead and frozen.
HOMEMADE PIZZA SAUCE WITH FRESH TOMATOES
HOMEMADE PIZZA SAUCE RECIPE | EATINGWELL
HOMEMADE PIZZA SAUCE - MADE FROM FRESH TOMATOES
THE BEST HOMEMADE PIZZA SAUCE RECIPE | LITTLE SPICE JAR
10 BEST HOMEMADE PIZZA SAUCE WITH TOMATO SAUCE RECIPES ...
PIZZA SAUCE RECIPE WITH FRESH TOMATOES - SWASTHI'S RECIPES
NEAPOLITAN PIZZA SAUCE - LIDIA
AUTHENTIC ITALIAN HOMEMADE PIZZA SAUCE RECIPE - CHRISTINA ...
HOW TO CAN PIZZA SAUCE
NEW YORK-STYLE PIZZA SAUCE RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
PIZZA SAUCE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
PIZZA SAUCE RECIPE FROM FRESH TOMATOES - ATTAINABLE ...
HOMEMADE PIZZA SAUCE RECIPE WITH FRESH TOMATOES FOR CANNING
HOMEMADE PIZZA SAUCE RECIPE USING FRESH TOMATOES IN CROCK POT
FRESH TOMATO PIZZA SAUCE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM