GROUND BEEF PIZZA RECIPE - FOOD.COM
This is my kind of favorite pizza. I have not try this one but this is almost the same as the one I did without any recipe. This is from the issue of November 2005, Coup de Pouce. ETA : I made it on July 24, 2011. I used 1 lb of lean ground beef. And also a store-bought dough already made. I made this pizza sauce : recipe#460241 I added chopped red bell pepper. DH said 10 stars and he didn't know it was my recipe.
Total Time 25 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a skillet, cook ground beef, onion, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper at medium-high heat, stirring from time to time, 3 to 5 minutes or until beef is no longer pink. Drain any fat. Set aside.
- On a lightly floured surface, lower the dough in a circle of 12 inches of diameter. Put on a greased pizza plate. Spread sauce on the pizza dough. Garnish with beef preparation and sprinkle with cheddar and mozzarella cheeses. Cook on the lowest grill in a preheated oven of 500 F for about 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbling and crust is golden and slighly inflated.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 267.7, FatContent 17.6, SaturatedFatContent 9.6, CholesterolContent 76.2, SodiumContent 476.3, CarbohydrateContent 4.7, FiberContent 0.8, SugarContent 1.4, ProteinContent 22
BASIC BEEF PIZZA RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - TASTE OF HOME
We like pizza plain and simple without the frills of many toppings. This easy-to-fix pizza is better than any frozen variety.—Linda Troop, Fleetwood, Pennsylvania
Provided by Taste of Home
Total Time 45 minutes
Prep Time 25 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Yield 4-6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add salt, celery salt and pepper; set aside. On a floured surface, roll dough into a 13-in. circle. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 12-in. pizza pan. Spread sauce over crust to within 1/2 in. of edge. Top with cheese and beef mixture. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts : Calories , FatContent , CholesterolContent , SodiumContent , CarbohydrateContent , FiberContent , ProteinContent
More about "pizza beef recipes"
PIZZA CASSEROLE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Total Time 1 hours 0 minutes
Category Pasta and Noodles, Noodle Recipes
Calories 386.5 calories per serving
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 20 minutes, top with the cheese, then bake for 5 to 10 more minutes.
SUPREME BEEF PIZZA RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
Total Time 35 minutes
Calories 320 per serving
- Spread pizza sauce over crust. Top with beef mixture and cheese. Bake an additional 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
DELICIOUS GROUND BEEF PIZZA CASSEROLE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Total Time 1 hours 10 minutes
Calories 978.9 per serving
- Let stand for 10-15 minutes before serving.
BEEF-MUSHROOM PIZZA RECIPE | EATINGWELL
Total Time 30 minutes
Category Healthy Beef Brisket Recipes
Calories 282.4 calories per serving
- Spread tomato paste mixture over bread shell. Top with beef, mushrooms, sweet pepper and cheeses. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Cut into 6 wedges to serve.
CHEESEBURGER PIZZA RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK KITCHEN | FOOD ...
Total Time 45 minutes
- Slide the pizza off the parchment onto the hot stone or baking sheet and bake until the crust is golden and the cheese is bubbling, about 15 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board, arrange the pickle slices evenly over the pizza then sprinkle with the onions. Drizzle mustard and ketchup over the pizza and serve while hot with shredded lettuce on the side.
HOMEMADE PIZZA RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Total Time 50 minutes
Cuisine Europe, Italian
Calories 537 calories per serving
- In large bowl, dissolve yeast and sugar in water; let stand for 5 minutes. Add oil and salt. Stir in flour, 1 cup at a time, until a soft dough forms. , Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, 2-3 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease the top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 45 minutes. Meanwhile, cook beef and onion over medium heat until beef is no longer pink, breaking meat into crumbles; drain. , Punch down dough; divide in half. Press each half into a greased 12-in. pizza pan. Combine the tomato sauce, oregano and basil; spread over each crust. Top with beef mixture, green pepper and cheese. , Bake at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until crust is lightly browned.
GROUND BEEF TACO PIZZA
Total Time 25 minutes
Cuisine American/Classic, Mex/Southwest
Calories 291.00 per serving
- Sprinkle with the taco meat, cheese, and olives. Bake for about 5 minutes or until cheese is completely melted. Remove from the oven and top with tomatoes and green onions. You can add sour cream to the center or let everyone top their own.
10 BEST ROAST BEEF PIZZA RECIPES | YUMMLY
ITALIAN BEEF PIZZA | RECIPES | PIZZA TODAY
BEEF, PEPPER AND ONION PIZZA
ITALIAN BEEF PIZZA | A CHICAGO BEEF PIZZA | MANTITLEMENT
BEEF PIZZA RECIPE | HOW TO MAKE BEEF PIZZA WITHOUT OVEN ...
BEEF ON WECK PIZZA | RECIPES | PIZZA TODAY
BEEF PIZZA WITH BARBECUE SAUCE AND LEFTOVER ROAST BEEF
BRISKET PIZZA RECIPE | REE DRUMMOND | FOOD NETWORK
MEATZZA RECIPE: DELICIOUS MEAT-CRUST PIZZA - HEALTHY ...
10 BEST CORNED BEEF PIZZA RECIPES | YUMMLY
RICH CREAM PAN PIZZA RECIPE |PIZZA RECIPE WITHOUT OVEN ...
BRISKET PIZZA – SMOKED BEEF PIZZA RECIPES FOR 4 TYPES!