PISTACHIO CREAM PIE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
This pie has a walnut crust and two uncooked layers--cream cheese and pudding. It's made in a 9x13-inch baking dish.
Provided by MARBALET
Total Time 1 hours 45 minutes
Prep Time 25 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Yield 1 9 x 13-inch pie
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine the flour, walnuts, and butter and mix well. Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch pan. Bake in the preheated oven until the nuts are fragrant and the crust is lightly browned, 20 to 30 minutes. Cool.
- Mix together the cream cheese, vanilla, confectioners' sugar, and 1 cup whipped topping. Beat well, and spread the filling over the cooled crust. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Mix the instant pudding with milk until thick. Spread the pudding over the cream cheese layer. Top with remaining whipped topping, sprinkle with nuts, and decorate with maraschino cherries.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 761.7 calories, CarbohydrateContent 76.7 g, CholesterolContent 83.9 mg, FatContent 47.1 g, FiberContent 1.2 g, ProteinContent 9.4 g, SaturatedFatContent 30.8 g, SodiumContent 618.7 mg, SugarContent 50 g
PISTACHIO ICE CREAM RECIPE | EPICURIOUS
This recipe originally accompanied Warm Chocolate Soufflés with Pistachio Ice Cream .
Provided by EPICURIOUS.COM
Yield Makes about 3 1/2 cups
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Finely grind 1 cup pistachios and 1/4 cup sugar in processor. Bring milk and ground pistachio mixture to boil in heavy large saucepan. Remove from heat. Mix in almond extract.
- Whisk egg yolks and remaining 1/2 cup sugar in medium bowl. Gradually whisk in hot milk mixture. Return custard to saucepan. Cook over low heat until custard thickens and leaves path on back of spoon when finger is drawn across, stirring constantly, about 10 minutes (do not boil). Strain into large bowl. Chill until cold, about 2 hours.
- Stir 1 cup whipping cream and chopped pistachios into custard. Process mixture in ice cream maker according to manufacturer's instructions. Transfer to container and freeze. (Ice cream can be prepared 3 days ahead.)
More about "pistachio cream recipe recipes"
PISTACHIO ICE CREAM DESSERT RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Total Time 1 hours 30 minutes
Category Desserts, Nut Dessert Recipes, Pistachio Dessert Recipes
Calories 539.2 calories per serving
- Mix ice cream, pudding mix, and milk together in a bowl until combined; spread evenly onto prepared crust. Spread whipped topping over ice cream mixture; top with toffee bits. Place in freezer until hardened, at least 1 hour.
PISTACHIO CREAM PIE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Total Time 15 minutes
Calories 338 calories per serving
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, milk and pudding mix until smooth. Fold in pineapple. Spoon into crust., Spread with whipped topping; sprinkle with coconut. Refrigerate until serving.
PISTACHIO CREAM CHEESE COOKIES RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
HOMEMADE PISTACHIO CREAM RECIPE - AN ITALIAN IN MY KITCHEN
PISTACHIO COOKIES | CREAM CHEESE ROUNDS | DISHES DELISH
PISTACHIO POUND CAKE RECIPE | LEITE'S CULINARIA
PISTACHIO PUDDING COOKIES - FAMILY COOKIE RECIPES
PISTACHIO CAKE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS