PINEAPPLE UPSIDE-DOWN CUPCAKES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Just like the cake but in cupcake form. Just as good, yet smaller and healthier portions than a whole piece. Just be sure to eat it upside-down.
Provided by MrsJoe Jonas
Categories Pineapple Upside-Down Cake
Total Time 30 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Yield 12 cupcakes
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
- Beat cake mix, water, oil, and eggs together with an electric mixer in large bowl on low speed 30 seconds, increase speed to medium speed and beat for 2 minutes. Pour reserved pineapple juice into cake mix and beat until combined.
- Sprinkle brown sugar evenly in each muffin cup. Drizzle butter evenly over brown sugar. Place pineapple tidbits and 1 cherry atop the brown sugar mixture. Pour cake batter over pineapple tidbits.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden and the tops spring back when lightly pressed, 15 to 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 429.7 calories, CarbohydrateContent 56.2 g, CholesterolContent 67.6 mg, FatContent 22.2 g, FiberContent 1.2 g, ProteinContent 3.7 g, SaturatedFatContent 7.3 g, SodiumContent 315.7 mg, SugarContent 42.5 g
PINEAPPLE UPSIDE-DOWN CUPCAKES RECIPE: HOW TO MAK…
I have baked cupcakes for years. These easy to make treats make an attractive dessert for special occasions. —Barbara Hahn, Park Hills, Missouri
Provided by Taste of Home
Total Time 60 minutes
Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Yield 1 dozen jumbo cupcakes.
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Line the bottom of 12 greased jumbo muffin cups with waxed paper; grease the paper and set aside., In a small saucepan, melt butter over low heat; stir in brown sugar and corn syrup. Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Remove from the heat. Spoon 1 tablespoon into each muffin cup; top each with a pineapple slice and a cherry., In a large bowl, beat eggs and sugar until thickened and lemon-colored. Beat in the oil, sour cream and vanilla until smooth. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add to egg mixture and mix well. , Fill muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 350° until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 28-32 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes before inverting onto wire racks to cool completely. Garnish with whipped topping if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 602 calories, FatContent 29g fat (9g saturated fat), CholesterolContent 82mg cholesterol, SodiumContent 264mg sodium, CarbohydrateContent 82g carbohydrate (61g sugars, FiberContent 1g fiber), ProteinContent 5g protein.
More about "pineapple upsidedown cupcakes recipes"
PINEAPPLE UPSIDE-DOWN CUPCAKES RECIPE - BETTYCROCK…
Total Time 50 minutes
Calories 180 per serving
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Run knife around edge of cupcakes to loosen; invert onto cookie sheet. Serve warm.
PINEAPPLE UPSIDE-DOWN CUPCAKES RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Total Time 40 minutes
Calories 106.2 per serving
- Some of the brown sugar and pineapple might stay behind in the pan, just scrap it out and lay it on top of the cupcakes.
MINI PINEAPPLE UPSIDE-DOWN CAKES RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Total Time 50 minutes
Calories 184 calories per serving
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and butter until blended. Spoon into 24 greased muffin cups. Drain pineapple, reserving the juice; spoon pineapple into prepared cups. Place a cherry half cut side down in the center of each., In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, eggs, oil and reserved pineapple juice. Beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes. Spoon over pineapple, filling each cup three-fourths full., Bake at 350° for 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Immediately invert onto wire racks to cool.
PINEAPPLE UPSIDE-DOWN CAKE RECIPE - BETTYCROCKER.COM
Total Time 1 hours 10 minutes
Calories 390 per serving
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Immediately place heatproof serving plate upside down over pan; turn plate and pan over. Leave pan over cake a few minutes so brown sugar mixture can drizzle over cake; remove pan. Serve warm. Store cake loosely covered.
EASY PINEAPPLE UPSIDE-DOWN CAKE RECIPE - TABLESPOON.COM
Total Time 1 hours 0 minutes
- Bake cake at 350° F for 45-50 minutes, until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Immediately place heatproof serving plate upside down over pan; turn plate and pan over. Leave pan over cake a few minutes so brown sugar mixture drizzles over cake; remove pan. Serve warm. Store cake loosely covered.
PINEAPPLE UPSIDE-DOWN CHEESECAKE - RECIPES, PARTY FOOD ...
Total Time 7 hours 15 minutes
Category nut-free, vegetarian, dinner party, Fourth of July, Summer, baking, dessert
- Place cheesecake on a serving plate and top with pineapple upside-down cake.
PINEAPPLE UPSIDE-DOWN CAKE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
BASIC PINEAPPLE UPSIDE DOWN CAKE FROM CAKE MIX RECIPE ...
MARY BERRY'S PINEAPPLE UPSIDE-DOWN CAKE RECIPE - EASY RECI…
MARY BERRY'S PINEAPPLE UPSIDE-DOWN CAKE RECIPE - EASY RECIPES
PINEAPPLE ANGEL FOOD CAKE RECIPE - ONLY 2 INGREDIENTS!
PINEAPPLE UPSIDE DOWN CAKE - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
BEST PINEAPPLE UPSIDE DOWN CAKE RECIPE FINALLY!
EASY PINEAPPLE UPSIDE DOWN CAKE (FROM SCRATCH ...
UPSIDE-DOWN CAKE RECIPES - BBC FOOD
EASY CAKE MIX PEACH UPSIDE-DOWN CAKE RECIPE
NORMAL 60B3E4C68E855 | PDF | WORLD WIDE WEB | INTERNET & WEB
NORMAL 60B3E4C68E855 | PDF | WORLD WIDE WEB | INTERNET & W…