PINA COLADA RECIPE | ABSOLUT DRINKS
Create the perfect Pina Colada with this step-by-step guide. Fill a glass with crushed ice. Add all ingredients. Stir. Garnish with a pineapple wedge and a maraschino berry. The Piña Colada is traditionally served in a hurricane glass, but if you don't have any, you can use a wine glass, a rocks glass, or any glass you feel like. You can't go wrong with this classic cocktail. Light Rum, Pineapple Juice, Coconut Cream, Pineapple, Maraschino Berry
Total Time 2 minutes
Prep Time 2 minutes
Yield 1 Cocktail
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Fill a wine glass with ice cubes.
- Add 2 parts light rum.
- Add 4 parts pineapple juice.
- Add 1 part coconut cream.
- Garnish with pineapple.
- Garnish with a maraschino berry.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 284 calories
26 PIÑA COLADA COCKTAIL RECIPES TO TRY TO LIKE IT EVEN ...
The original recipe calls for three simple ingredients: white rum, pineapple juice and cream of coconut. It can be made in two ways: either blended or shaken. Most prefer the blended version but if you want to be convenient, you can also choose the shaken version.
Provided by Randy Woodward
Total Time 5 minutes
Prep Time 5 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a blender, pour in all the ingredients.
- Add ice cubes. You can also swap out a couple of ice cubes with frozen pineapple chunks to enhance the flavor. Blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a Poco Grande glass.
- Garnish with a pineapple wedge and cherry. You can also put a tiny umbrella to add fancy effects.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1, Calories 230
More about "pina colada glass recipes"
PINA COLADA RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK KITCHEN | FOOD NETWORK
- Put the ice, frozen pineapple, juice, coconut cream, and the white and dark rums into a blender. Blend until smooth and frosty. Pour the drink into 2 glasses and garnish the rim with pineapple slices.
PINA COLADA | DRINKS RECIPES | DRINKS TUBE
Cuisine https://schema.org/LowLactoseDiet, https://schema.org/GlutenFreeDiet, https://schema.org/VeganDiet, https://schema.org/VegetarianDiet
Calories 0 calories per serving
- 1. Place the pineapple chunks (reserving one for a garnish) into a blender and add the caster sugar and the coconut cream 2. Add the Bacardi Superior rum 3. Add the pineapple juice 4. Add some cubed ice 5. Blend all the ingredients together until you have a smooth consistency 6. Pour into a long glass 7. Garnish with a pineapple chunk, slice of orange and cherry on a cocktail stick and a straw
PINA COLADA COCKTAIL RECIPE -
PINA COLADA DRINK RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
THE BEST RECIPE TO MAKE A CLASSIC PINA COLADA | SANDALS BLOG
PINA COLADA RECIPE
EASY BIG BATCH PINA COLADA RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
PINA COLADA COCKTAIL RECIPE -
PIÑA COLADA COCKTAIL RECIPE | FINE DINING LOVERS
PIÑA COLADA GELSON'S
FROZEN PIÑA COLADA COCKTAIL RECIPE
3-INGREDIENT PINA COLADA RECIPE - RHUBARBARIANS
CREAMY CRUZAN COLADA COCKTAIL RECIPE FOR PARTY | THE ...
COLADAS, COLADA DRINK RECIPES -
RECIPES - RUM | CRUZAN® RUM
BAILEYS | BAILEYS COLADA
EASY PINA COLADA (ONLY 3 INGREDIENTS) | CRAZY FOR CRUST
HOW TO MAKE A PIÑA COLADA, THE BEACH-Y ISLAND VACATION IN ...
PINA COLADA - PINEAPPLE COCONUT MILK SMOOTHIE (NON ...