SPICY SPICY RANCH DRESSING RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
This is for the person looking for a spicy ranch dip. It's great served with fries, poppers, and even wings.
Provided by PRINCESSCOOK1
Categories Appetizers and Snacks Spicy
Total Time 1 hours 5 minutes
Prep Time 5 minutes
Yield 1 1/2 cups
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Stir together the ranch-style salad dressing, the two hot pepper sauces, cayenne pepper, and chili powder. Chill for at least one hour.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 191.8 calories, CarbohydrateContent 2 g, CholesterolContent 10.5 mg, FatContent 20.1 g, FiberContent 0.2 g, ProteinContent 0.6 g, SaturatedFatContent 3.1 g, SodiumContent 410.1 mg, SugarContent 1.5 g
MINI QUICHES (CRUSTLESS) RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
A great easy cook ahead dish. I like to make these for my boys to eat for breakfast on the go. Good reheated in the microwave. They freeze wonderfully. I often make these with bratwurst sausage and a teaspoon of leftover Knorr® vegetable-spinach dip. Add mushrooms or olives if you like. You can get creative with ingredients.
Provided by Susie
Categories Breakfast and Brunch Eggs Quiche
Total Time 55 minutes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Yield 3 dozen quiches
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Spray 36 mini muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and crumble in sausage. Cook and stir until sausage is crumbly and evenly browned, about 10 minutes . Drain and discard any excess grease.
- Sprinkle sausage, Cheddar cheese, Swiss cheese, and green onion evenly into the prepared muffin cups.
- Beat eggs, potato flakes, and cream together in a bowl; season with salt and pepper. Pour egg mixture evenly over the sausage-cheese mixture in the muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until quiches are set in the middle and lightly browned, about 22 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 261.2 calories, CarbohydrateContent 3.9 g, CholesterolContent 177.4 mg, FatContent 20.8 g, FiberContent 0.3 g, ProteinContent 14.6 g, SaturatedFatContent 9.7 g, SodiumContent 467.2 mg, SugarContent 0.6 g
FRANK’S REDHOT BUFFALO WINGS - INSANELY GOOD RECIPES
FRANK'S REDHOT - WIKIPEDIA
EVENT MARKETING PLATFORM - SPLASH
FRANK RAYMOND COX | PEOPLE'S DEFENDER
FOOD - THE NEW YORK TIMES
5 GENIUS USES FOR LEFTOVER FRIED CHICKEN | MYRECIPES
FRANK WHALEY - WIKIPEDIA
RESTAURANT AND BRAND NAME RECIPES FROM TOP SECRET RECIPES