CHEF JOHN'S PERFECT MASHED POTATOES | ALLRECIPES
This recipe will hopefully give you the proper techniques to turn out perfect mashed potatoes every time; always light, fluffy and lump-free.
Provided by Chef John
Total Time 40 minutes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Place the potatoes into a large pot, and cover with salted water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until tender, 20 to 25 minutes. Drain, and return the potatoes to the pot. Turn heat to high, and allow the potatoes to dry for about 30 seconds. Turn off the heat.
- Mash the potatoes with a potato masher twice around the pot, then add the butter and milk. Continue to mash until smooth and fluffy. Whisk in the salt and black pepper until evenly distributed, about 15 seconds.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 333.1 calories, CarbohydrateContent 49.7 g, CholesterolContent 33.6 mg, FatContent 12.7 g, FiberContent 6.1 g, ProteinContent 6.7 g, SaturatedFatContent 7.9 g, SodiumContent 30.4 mg, SugarContent 3.5 g
THE PERFECT HARD BOILED EGGS – INSTANT POT RECIPES
This method is super simple. From fridge to cooker, you can make 1 to 12 eggs with the same recipe. We call it the 5-5-5 method.
Provided by Instant Brands Culinary Team
Prep Time 2 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Yield 1 - 12 servings
Number Of Ingredients 2
- Pour water into the inner pot and place in your Instant Pot.
- Place eggs in the inner pot on the included steam rack.
- Set steam release to the Sealing position.
- Select Pressure Cook or Manual, set to High pressure and adjust to 5 minutes.
- After cooking, let sit 5 minutes for Natural Release, then Quick Release.
- Let soak in ice water bath for 5 minutes for fast cooling and easy peeling.
More about "perfect cubes recipes"
PERFECT LEMON MARTINI RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Total Time 5 minutes
Calories 286 calories per serving
- Using lemon slice, moisten the rim of a chilled cocktail glass; set lemon aside. Sprinkle sugar on a plate; hold glass upside down and dip rim into sugar. Discard remaining sugar on plate. Fill a shaker three-fourths full with ice. Add vodka, limoncello and lemon juice; cover and shake until condensation forms on outside of shaker, 10-15 seconds. Strain into prepared glass. Garnish with lemon slice.
ROYAL MOJITO | JAMIE OLIVER RECIPES
Calories 0 calories per serving
- TO ORDER Chill a flute, coupe or coupette by filling with ice. Put the rum, lime juice and demerara sugar syrup (see tip) in a little jug with the leaves from the mint and a couple of ice cubes, then stir to chill the mixture. Remove the ice from your glass, then pour in the drink through a sieve, putting a couple of pretty mint leaves back in. Top up with the fizz of your choice and serve. BATCH IT The day before, batch up the rum, lime juice and sugar syrup if you want to be able to make multiple drinks at once.
FREEZE FOOD - SOUPER CUBES®
PERFECT PARTY IRISH COCKTAIL RECIPES FOR CHRISTMAS
PERFECT VEGAN CORNBREAD | MINIMALIST BAKER RECIPES
EASY ROASTED BUTTERNUT SQUASH (CUBES AND HALVES ...
ALL RECIPES ARCHIVES - FOODIECRUSH
CRANBERRY SAUSAGE STUFFING | FAVORITE FAMILY RECIPES