HOMEMADE PEPPERONI PIZZA RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Quick, Easy and Delicious-Homemade pizza crust and tomato sauce has never been easier-and this recipe for pepperoni pizza produces a delicious classic!
Provided by Contadina
Categories Trusted Brands: Recipes and Tips Contadina®
Yield 2 12-inch pizzas
Number Of Ingredients 16
- For sauce: Combine all sauce ingredients with 1/2 cup water in a medium bowl; set aside for flavors to develop while making crust. Freeze remaining paste .
- For crusts: Combine 2 cups of flour with the dry yeast, sugar and salt. Add the water and oil and mix until well blended (about 1 minute). Gradually add enough remaining flour slowly, until a soft, sticky dough ball is formed.
- Knead for about 4 minutes, on a floured surface, until dough is smooth and elastic. Add more flour, if needed. (If using RapidRise® Yeast, let dough rest, covered, for 10 minutes.)
- Divide dough in half. Pat each half (with floured hands) into a 12-inch greased pizza pan OR roll dough to fit pans.
- For pizzas: Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Top crusts with sauce, pepperoni and cheese.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes until crusts are browned and cheese is bubbly. For best results, rotate pizza pans between top and bottom oven racks halfway through baking.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 590 calories, CarbohydrateContent 60.4 g, CholesterolContent 47.5 mg, FatContent 29.1 g, FiberContent 2.9 g, ProteinContent 19.5 g, SaturatedFatContent 9.7 g, SodiumContent 1408.3 mg, SugarContent 5.5 g
BEST-EVER PEPPERONI PIZZA RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
You’ll love working with the dough, the cheesy surprise inside the crust and the jazzed-up sauce in this pie. —Scottie Orr-Wedeven, Grand Rapids, Michigan
Provided by Taste of Home
Total Time 50 minutes
Prep Time 40 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Yield 8 slices.
Number Of Ingredients 22
- In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Add the sugar, salt, 2 tablespoons oil and 2-1/2 cups flour. Beat until smooth. Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough (dough will be sticky)., Turn onto a lightly floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes. Cover and let rest 10 minutes., On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 15-in. circle. Transfer to a greased 14-in. pizza pan, letting dough drape over the edge. Cut string cheese pieces in half lengthwise; place around edge of pan. Fold dough over string cheese; pinch to seal., Prick dough thoroughly with a fork. Brush with remaining oil; sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Bake at 425° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown., In a small saucepan, combine the sauce ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes. Spread over crust. Arrange pepperoni over top; sprinkle with Italian cheese blend. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 392 calories, FatContent 19g fat (9g saturated fat), CholesterolContent 39mg cholesterol, SodiumContent 879mg sodium, CarbohydrateContent 36g carbohydrate (5g sugars, FiberContent 2g fiber), ProteinContent 16g protein.
More about "pepperoni pizza hoodie recipes"
NOODLE PEPPERONI PIZZA RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Total Time 25 minutes
Cuisine Europe, Italian
Calories 237 calories per serving
- Discard seasoning packets from noodles or save for another use. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Heat oil in a 10-in. ovenproof skillet. Press noodles into skillet, evenly covering the bottom of pan. Cook until bottom of crust is lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Pour spaghetti sauce over the crust. Sprinkle with cheese and pepperoni. Broil 4 to 6 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
BEST PEPPERONI PIZZA ROLLS - HOW TO MAKE PEPPERONI PIZZA ROLLS
Total Time 1 hours
Category appetizers, dinner
- Preheat the oven to 400°. Roll out the pizza dough on a floured surface until it’s a very flat, large rectangle, about 11 by 18 inches. Spread with the marinara sauce, leaving a 1-inch border all around, then sprinkle with the parmesan, oregano and salt. Evenly top with the mozzarella slices and half of the pepperoni. Unwrap the string cheese and arrange it in a line on one long edge of the dough. Starting from that long edge, roll up the dough as tightly as possible so that the string cheese winds up in the middle of the roll. Pinch the seam of the dough to seal, then flip seam-side down. Slice into 1-inch pieces with a serrated knife and place the rolls cut-side up in a 12-inch round baking dish or cast-iron skillet. Tuck the remaining pepperoni into the folds of the pizza rolls, leaving just a little sticking out. Allow the rolls to rise at room temperature for 20 minutes. Bake the rolls until the crust is golden and the filling is bubbly, 20 to 25 minutes. Serve with extra marinara sauce for dipping.
PEPPERONI PIZZA RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Total Time 17 minutes
Calories 260 calories per serving
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Boboli 100% Whole Wheat Thin Pizza Crust and Classico Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce.
PEPPERONI SWEATSHIRTS & HOODIES | REDBUBBLE
PEPPERONI PIZZA BIALYS RECIPE - FOODIE WITH FAMILY
PEPPERONI SWEATSHIRTS & HOODIES - CAFEPRESS
PEPPERONI PIZZA SWEATSHIRTS & HOODIES - CAFEPRESS
PEPPERONI PIZZA PASTA BAKE RECIPE | NINJA® | NINJA® FOODI ...
10 BEST PEPPERONI APPETIZERS RECIPES | YUMMLY
PEPPERONI PIZZA RECIPE - BBC FOOD
10 BEST PEPPERONI BREAD WITH PIZZA DOUGH RECIPES | YUMMLY
PEPPERONI PIZZA CHAFFLES - THE BEST KETO RECIPES
PEPPERONI PIZZA LOAF | READER'S DIGEST CANADA
PEPPERONI PIZZA (HOMEMADE DOUGH AND PIZZA SAUCE RECIPES ...
PULL-APART CANDY CANE PIZZA – ROSANNA PANSINO
PEPPERONI PIZZA ROSES - FOOD LION
HOW TO MAKE PEPPERONI AT HOME (ARTISAN RECIPE)
SPICY PEPPERONI PIZZA RECIPE | GOZNEY
GAME DAY - HIDDEN VALLEY
KETO PEPPERONI PIZZA CASSEROLE - KETO RECIPES
CLASSIC CRUST SAUSAGE AND PEPPERONI PIZZA - NEW RECIPE