BEST PASTA SALAD | PASTA RECIPES | JAMIE OLIVER RECIPES
A perfect summer salad – super-simple, tasty, and great for a light lunch or barbecue.
Total Time 15 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil. Throw in the pasta and cloves of garlic, boil until al dente, drain and run under cold water to cool. Put the garlic to one side to use for the dressing. Put the pasta into a bowl. Chop the tomatoes, olives, chives, basil and cucumber into pieces about half the size of the pasta and add to the bowl. Squash the garlic cloves out of their skins and mush in a pestle and mortar. Add the vinegar, oil and seasoning. Drizzle this over the salad, adding a little more seasoning to taste.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 507 calories, FatContent 24.6 g fat, SaturatedFatContent 4.8 g saturated fat, ProteinContent 11.4 g protein, CarbohydrateContent 63.6 g carbohydrate, SugarContent 7.4 g sugar, SodiumContent 1.10 g salt, FiberContent 4.5 g fibre
TUNA NIçOISE SALAD RECIPE | BBC GOOD FOOD
This colourful tuna Niçoise salad makes the most of storecupboard ingredients - vary it for a special occasion by using fresh tuna.
Provided by Good Food team
Total Time 30 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Toss the potatoes with 2 tsp oil and some seasoning. Tip onto a large baking tray, then roast for 20 mins, stirring halfway, until crisp, golden and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, put eggs in a small pan of water, bring to the boil, then simmer for 8-10 mins, depending on how you like them cooked. Plunge into a bowl of cold water to cool for a few mins. Peel away the shells, then cut into halves.
- In a large salad bowl, whisk together the remaining oil, red wine vinegar, capers and chopped tomatoes. Season, tip in the onion, spinach, tuna and potatoes, then gently toss together. Top with the eggs, then serve straight away.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 332 calories, FatContent 16 grams fat, SaturatedFatContent 3 grams saturated fat, CarbohydrateContent 23 grams carbohydrates, SugarContent 3 grams sugar, ProteinContent 25 grams protein, SodiumContent 1.35 milligram of sodium
More about "pasta salad with tuna recipes"
TUNA SALAD RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
EASY TUNA PASTA RECIPE | WITH SWEETCORN AND MAYO ...
Total Time 30 minutes
Cuisine British recipes
Calories per serving
- Put the pasta back into the saucepan and add the spring onions, tuna, sweetcorn, and mayonnaise, and mix everything together. Easy!
TUNA RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
MAYO-LESS TUNA PASTA SALAD - SKINNYTASTE
Total Time 10 minutes
Calories 271.5 kcal per serving
- Divide on two plates and top with shaved Parmesan.
TUNA PASTA RECIPES - BBC GOOD FOOD
CREAMY TUNA PASTA BAKE RECIPE | QUICK PASTA BAKE RECIPES
Total Time 1 hours
Calories 514 calories per serving
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC/400ºF/gas 6. Peel and finely chop the onion and garlic. Place a large shallow pan over a medium-high heat. Add 2 tablespoons of oil, the onion, garlic and chilli flakes (if using) and fry for 5 to 10 minutes, or until softened, stirring occasionally. Turn the heat up to high and pour in the chopped tomatoes. Tear the leaves from the basil stalks, keeping a few pretty ones aside for later, and stir them into the sauce. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place a large pan of water on to boil. Once boiling, add a good pinch of salt followed by the pasta. Cook according to the packet instructions, draining just before it’s done – it’ll finish cooking in the oven.
- Drain the tuna and stir through the sauce, making sure you don’t break it up too much. Season with a tiny pinch of salt and a generous pinch of black pepper. When the pasta is ready, drain and tip straight into the sauce. Toss and coat the pasta in the sauce, then transfer to an ovenproof baking dish (roughly 25cm x 30cm).
- Coarsely grate the cheese and sprinkle over the pasta. Arrange the reserved basil leaves on top, then sprinkle lightly with black pepper. Drizzle lightly with oil, then place in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden and bubbling. Leave to stand for 5 minutes, then serve with a nice salad.
TUNA MACARONI SALAD RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
MEDITERRANEAN TUNA PASTA RECIPE - SIMPLY RECIPES
TASTY TUNA PASTA RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
MOM'S TUNA-PASTA CASSEROLE - RECIPES | AMERICAN HEART ...
TUNA PASTA SALAD RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
PASTA SALAD | ALLRECIPES
TUNA PASTA SALAD RECIPE [VIDEO] - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
10 BEST PASTA SALAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
5-INGREDIENT TUNA PASTA SALAD RECIPE WITH SWEET CORN IS ...
TUNA SALAD RECIPES | ALLRECIPES