PASTA, PESTO, AND PEAS RECIPE | INA GARTEN | FOOD NETWORK
Blend fresh basil pesto at home for Ina Garten's Pasta, Pesto and Peas recipe from Barefoot Contessa on Food Network, and have a vibrant springtime meal.
Provided by Ina Garten
Total Time 32 minutes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 12 minutes
Yield 12 servings
Number Of Ingredients 20
- Cook the fusilli and bow ties separately in a large pot of boiling salted water for 10 to 12 minutes until each pasta is al dente. Drain and toss into a bowl with the olive oil. Cool to room temperature.
- In the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel blade, puree the pesto, spinach, and lemon juice. Add the mayonnaise and puree. Add the pesto mixture to the cooled pasta and then add the Parmesan, peas, pignoli, salt, and pepper. Mix well, season to taste, and serve at room temperature.
- Place the walnuts, pignoli, and garlic in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel blade. Process for 15 seconds. Add the basil leaves, salt, and pepper. With the processor running, slowly pour the olive oil into the bowl through the feed tube and process until the pesto is thoroughly pureed. Add the Parmesan and puree for a minute. Use right away or store the pesto in the refrigerator or freezer with a thin film of olive oil on top.
- Notes: Air is the enemy of pesto. For freezing, pack it in containers with a film of oil or plastic wrap directly on top with the air pressed out.
- To clean basil, remove the leaves, swirl them in a bowl of water, and then spin them very dry in a salad spinner. Store them in a closed plastic bag with a slightly damp paper towel. As long as the leaves are dry they will stay green for several days.
EGG SALAD RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
Serve boiled eggs in a fresh salad for the perfect picnic, lunch or barbecue side. Mix them up with mayonnaise, potatoes, bacon, lettuce and more.
Provided by Good Food team
Number Of Ingredients 1
10 BEST PASTA SALAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
Jan 23, 2022 · farfalle pasta, frozen peas, salt, ricotta, ground black pepper and 3 more Deli-style Pasta Salad bestfoods medium tomatoes, pimiento-stuffed green olives, Hellmann's or Best Foods Dijonnaise Creamy Dijon Mustard and 6 more
CLASSIC TUNA PASTA SALAD - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
May 14, 2018 · Mix the mayonnaise and Greek yogurt together until smooth. Add the cooked pasta, tuna, celery, onion, and peas to a large mixing bowl. Pour the dressing on top and toss to coat.
10 BEST TUNA SALAD MAYONNAISE RECIPES | YUMMLY
Jan 17, 2022 · pasta, canned tuna, finely chopped red onion, tuna packed in water and 13 more Quick Tuna Salad Food 4 Success, LLC celery, mayonnaise, hard boiled eggs, pepper, tuna, apple, sweet pickle relish and 1 …
PASTA SALAD WITH PESTO - ONCE UPON A CHEF
Zesty pesto, green peas, pine nuts, and mozzarella pearls make a flavorful and pretty pasta salad. Though pasta salad is a staple at every summer cookout, most of them are (forgive me) pretty horrible. The usual formula — cooked pasta, raw vegetables, and tangy salad …
CREAMY PASTA SALAD - REAL RECIPES FROM MUMS
Oct 13, 2014 · 340 mls Mayonnaise; Method. Cook pasta according to directions on pack; ... oh I am so glad that I have come across this recipe I love creamy pasta salad. My mum made one when I was a kid that had peas and corn and diced ham in it – it was a …
THE 26 BEST MACARONI SALAD RECIPES YOU'LL EVER FIND
Sep 11, 2018 · Bacon Macaroni Salad. This pleasing pasta salad is like eating a BLT in a bowl. Filled with crispy bacon, chopped tomato, celery and green onion, the sensational salad is coated with a tangy mayonnaise and vinegar dressing. It’s a real crowd …
SHRIMP PASTA SALAD - EASY CHILLED SHRIMP PASTA SALAD RECIPE
Jul 29, 2019 · I loaded the Shrimp Pasta Salad with peas, red bell pepper, and celery, with a sprinkle of green onion for punch. They make the pasta salad crunchy, colorful, and nutritious. Greek Yogurt. Typically southern Shrimp Pasta Salad is made with mayo (or in a pinch, bottled Italian salad …
HAM SALAD RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
10 Mustard Potato Salad Recipes to Please a Crowd Mustard fanatics won't be able to get enough of these ridiculously flavorful potato salads. Many of our potato salad recipes call for some mustard, but we've rounded up our very best recipes that pack a powerfully …
40+ BEST SALAD RECIPES - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
Jan 01, 2022 · Winter and Fall Salad Recipes Winter salads include the best of winter veggies to make cabbage salads and slaw, beet salads along with brussels sprout, broccoli, and cauliflower salads. We also love using winter fruit like pears, apples, and …
ZERO POINTS RECIPES | WEIGHT WATCHERS RECIPES WITH ZERO POINTS
Sep 04, 2018 · Add peas. Mix the vegetables and tuna with the mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, vinegar and lemon juice. Season with dill. Salt and pepper to taste. Trim the ends off of the endive leaves, separate and wash the leaves. Fill each endive leaf with the tuna salad. This is a great low-fat, zero points tuna salad …
THE BEST TUNA SALAD - CULINARY HILL
Aug 19, 2020 · Recipe tips and variations. Yield: This recipe makes about 4 cups of tuna salad, enough for 6 sandwiches (2/3 cup per sandwich). Storage: Store leftovers covered in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Mayo-free: Instead of mayonnaise, try making the …