HOT GARLIC-PARMESAN CHICKEN CHUNKS | JUST A PINCH RECIPES
- Take raw chicken breast and cut in to cubes (about an inch in size) and lightly coat with flour.
- Pre heat about 1T of oil in a medium skillet on med/high, add 1T of butter and 1T of minced garlic.
- Brown lightly coated chicken until done. Remove chicken from pan then add to mixture below.
- Melt remaining butter in small sauce pan with 1T of minced garlic and Franks Red Hot sauce. When butter is melted and mixed add chicken.
- *This step is optional. Spread Chicken and sauce mixture on a cookie sheet, sprinkle lightly with parmesan and bake at 350 for 7-10 min. *this step works well for appetizer, the sauce is not as runny and you can add toothpicks to individual chunks.
- Serve and sprinkle with parmesan Chesse
OVEN ROASTED PARMESAN POTATOES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
I have tried a lot of good roasted potato recipes, but I keep coming back to this one. I've never found one I like better! These are crispy on the outside, and soft and creamy on the inside.
Provided by bellepepper
Total Time 45 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking pan or cast iron skillet with cooking spray; pour in about 1 teaspoon vegetable oil to coat the bottom.
- Mix Parmesan cheese, salt, garlic powder, paprika, and black pepper together in a bowl.
- Blot the cut-side of potatoes with a paper towel to remove any moisture. Place potatoes in a bowl and drizzle with 1 tablespoon vegetable oil; toss until potatoes are lightly coated. Sprinkle potatoes with Parmesan cheese mixture; toss to coat. Arrange potatoes, cut-side down, onto the prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes. Turn potatoes to cut-side up; continue baking until golden and crispy, about 15 to 20 more minutes. Serve with sour cream.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 162.4 calories, CarbohydrateContent 24.9 g, CholesterolContent 5.7 mg, FatContent 5.8 g, FiberContent 2.7 g, ProteinContent 3.9 g, SaturatedFatContent 2.1 g, SodiumContent 233.6 mg, SugarContent 1.6 g
More about "parmesan chunk recipes"
GARLIC PARMESAN CHICKEN POPPERS RECIPE BY TASTY
Total Time 30 minutes
Calories 193 calories per serving
ROASTED PARMESAN POTATOES RECIPE | REE DRUMMOND | FOOD NETWORK
Total Time 35 minutes
- Coat 2 large baking sheets with cooking spray. Spread the potato slices in one layer on the prepared baking sheets. Sprinkle the potatoes with the remaining 1 tablespoon Parmesan and bake until the potatoes are tender, crisp and golden, 15 to 20 minutes. Transfer them to a serving dish and sprinkle with the parsley.
PARMESAN RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
PARMESAN ROASTED POTATOES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Calories 279 calories per serving
- Heat oven to 400° F. In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients. Transfer to a roasting pan or 9-by-13-inch baking dish. Roast, stirring once, until golden brown and crisp, about 50 minutes. Serve hot or at room temperature.
ITALIAN PARMESAN BREAD RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Total Time 55 minutes
Cuisine Europe, Italian
Calories 97 calories per serving
- In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Add 2 cups flour, 1/4 cup butter, egg, sugar, salt and seasonings. Beat at low speed until mixed, about 30 seconds; increase speed to medium and continue beating for 2 minutes. Stir in remaining flour and 1/3 cup cheese; beat until smooth. , Cover bowl and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour. Stir batter 25 strokes. Spread batter into a greased 1-1/2-qt. casserole; brush with melted butter and sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes. , Bake at 350° about 35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on wire rack 10 minutes before removing from the casserole.
PARMESAN AND GARLIC QUICK BREAD RECIPE - COUNTRY LIVING
Total Time 1 hours
Category brunch, weeknight meals, baking
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat an 8 1/2-by-4 1/2-inch loaf pan with butter; line with parchment paper, leaving a 2-inch overhang on long sides. Combine butter, oil, and garlic in a medium skillet. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until butter is bubbling and garlic is fragrant, 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from heat; let cool. Whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, pepper, baking soda, and 1 cup Parmesan in a bowl. Make a well in center and add buttermilk, eggs, and cooled garlic-butter mixture. Stir until combined. Transfer to prepared pan; smooth top. Top with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan. Bake until a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean, 40 to 45 minutes. Cool slightly.
PASTA WITH PARMESAN CREAM | CHRISTOPHER KIMBALL’S MILK STREET
Total Time 25 minutes
CHICKEN PARMESAN CASSEROLE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Total Time 50 minutes
Category World Cuisine, European, Italian
Cuisine European, Italian
Calories 358.7 calories per serving
- Bake in the preheated oven until the cheese is entirely melted, about 35 minutes.
PARMESAN CHEESE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
PARMESAN RECIPES - BBC FOOD
FLAVORING SOUP WITH PARMESAN | COOK'S ILLUSTRATED
PARMESAN CHICKEN BITES - DAMN DELICIOUS
PARMESAN CHICKEN CHUNKS - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
SAUTÉED WILD ALASKA POLLOCK WITH PARMESAN CRUMBS | RECIPES ...
ONE POT CHICKEN PARMESAN PASTA - THE CHUNKY CHEF
BAREFOOT CONTESSA | PARMESAN CHICKEN | RECIPES
BAKED PARMESAN CHICKEN BITES :: HOME COOKING ADVENTURE
FINELY GRATED PARMESAN CHEESE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
358 EASY AND TASTY CHICKEN BREAST CHUNKS RECIPES BY HOME ...
BAKED CAULIFLOWER PARMESAN RECIPE - SHARE-RECIPES.NET