COPYCAT PAPA JOHNS PIZZA RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
Forget leaving the house or calling for delivery. Try out this copycat recipe for a taste of Papa John's delicious pizza flavors at home!
Provided by Recipes.net Team
Total Time 2 hours 5 minutes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 1 hours 45 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 18
- In a bowl, add the warm water and yeast.
- Stir and let the mixture bloom, until the yeast turns foamy and dissolves.
- Sift together both flours, baking soda, cream of tartar, sugar, & salt.
- Add the bloomed yeast into the sifter flour mixture. Mix all the ingredients together by hand or with a mixer at low speed until the dough begins to form.
- Once the dough is smooth and well combined, dust the work area with additional flour & knead the dough by hand for about 10 minutes. Add more flour as needed.
- Once the dough becomes elastic and bouncy, roundly shape it and put it in a greased bowl with olive oil.
- Drizzle some olive oil over the dough, cover it, and allow it to rise for one hour.
- After an hour, the dough will appear to have expanded in size. Poke the middle to release the extra air.
- Grease a 12-inch pizza pan, and dust it with some flour to prevent the dough from sticking.
- Press out the dough onto the greased pizza pan, & prick around the dough with a fork.
- Transfer the pizza dough to a warm area & allow to rest, about 10-15 minutes covered.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Brush the pizza dough with the remaining olive oil, & pre bake them for about 5 minutes.
- Combine the tomato sauce into a bowl with the Italian Seasoning and lemon juice.
- Spread the tomato sauce evenly on the pizza dough, leaving a 1 inch border all around the dough.
- Sprinkle the parmesan cheese and 3-cheese blend generously all over the tomato sauce.
- Once you're done with the previous step, toss in the sausage and bacon and add the Italian sausage. Afterward, sprinkle the cooked pepperoni over the dough.
- Place the pan with the dough in the oven and let it bake for about 10-15 minutes. When the crust appears golden brown and the cheese fully melted, remove and scatter the garlic powder around the pizza.
- Cool the crusts for one minute. Once they're cool enough, cut them evenly and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1,234.00kcal, CarbohydrateContent 131.00g, CholesterolContent 67.00mg, FatContent 62.00g, FiberContent 13.00g, ProteinContent 44.00g, SaturatedFatContent 17.00g, ServingSize 8.00 , SodiumContent 2,062.00mg, SugarContent 13.00g
ALMOST LIKE PAPA JOHN'S PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Make and share this Almost Like Papa John's Pizza Dough recipe from Food.com.
Total Time 45 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
Yield 1 pizza
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a large bowl, combine 1 cup flour, sugar, undissolved yeast, and salt; blend well.
- Gradually add water and oil to mixture. Blend at low speed until moistened, then beat for 2 minutes at medium speed. By hand, add 1 1/2 to 2 cupa flour until dough pulls away from sides of bowl.
- On floured surface, knead in 1/4 to 1/2 cup flour until dough is smooth and elastic. Cover loosely with plastic and let rest in a warm place for about 15 minutes.
- Press out dough onto (2) 12-inch pizza pans. Prick randomly with a fork. Let rest again in a warm place for 10-15 minutes.
- Brush crusts lightly with oil then prebake them in a 450 degree oven for 5 minutes.
- Top as desired, then bake again in 450 degree oven for 4-5 minutes, or until desired doneness.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1504.7, FatContent 30.9, SaturatedFatContent 4.1, CholesterolContent 0, SodiumContent 1180.9, CarbohydrateContent 267.4, FiberContent 10.9, SugarContent 26, ProteinContent 35.9
More about "papa john's thin crust recipes"
THIN-CRUST THAI CHICKEN PIZZA (LIKE PAPA MURPHY'S)
Total Time 30 minutes
Calories 74 calories per serving
- "1. To make crust, place warm water and salt into a medium mixing bowl. Add a cup of the flour and the yeast, and stir. Add remaining flour (1/3 cup) and stir or knead into a sticky dough, adding additional water if needed. Allow dough to rest, covered with a clean towel, for at least 10 minutes but up to 30-45 minutes. If you have a bread machine, this first step can be done by putting all crust ingredients into the machine and using the dough cycle to knead for 10-15 minutes, until a soft, sticky dough is formed. Stop the machine and allow dough to rest for at least 10 minutes, or up to 30-45 minutes. 2. Liberally butter a 16-inch round pizza pan, and then with your clean buttery hands, spread dough thinly over the pan. Be gentle and have patience, as this does make a perfectly thin crust! 3. Mix together the sweet chili sauce and ginger (if using), and spread evenly over the prepared crust. Then layer the grilled chicken, half of the zucchini slices, mozzarella cheese, the rest of the zucchini slices, green onions, red onions, and cheddar cheese. Sprinkle with crushed red pepper. Drizzle more sauce on top if desired. Let pizza rest for 15 minutes (or up to 45 minutes). 4. Bake pizza on the middle rack in a preheated 425 degree oven for 12-15 minutes, until browned on top and pizza is hot. Serve and enjoy!"
PAPA JOHNS PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE
PAPA JOHNS THIN? - CRACKER STYLE - PIZZA MAKING FORUM
THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF CRUST AVAILABLE AT PAPA JOHN’S
CHAIN REACTION: PAPA JOHN'S VS. DOMINO'S, BATTLE THIN CRUST
PIZZA INGREDIENTS - PAPA JOHN'S PIZZA
PAPA JOHNS CAULIFLOWER CRUST RECIPES
PAPA JOHN S THIN CRUST - 9 IMAGES - WHICH CHAIN MAKES THE ...
PAPA JOHN'S® THIN CRUST CHEESE PIZZA REVIEW! ???? - YOUTUBE
THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF CRUST AVAILABLE AT PAPA JOHN’S
RECIPE PAPA JOHNS CRUST - COOKEATSHARE
EPIC STUFFED CRUST PIZZA - PAPA JOHN'S PIZZA
DID PAPA JOHN'S CHANGE THEIR CRUST 2020? | POPULARASK.NET ...
BEST PAPA JOHN CRUST - AMERICAN STYLE - PIZZA MAKING FORUM
PAPA JOHN'S - THIN CRUST VEGGIE PIZZA CALORIES, CARBS ...
PAPA JOHN'S PIZZA: THIN CRUST, SAUSAGE NUTRITION FACTS ...
VEGAN OPTIONS AT PAPA JOHN’S (UPDATED 2021) – VEGGL
PAPA JOHN'S PIZZA SEASONING | PAPA JOHNS PIZZA, PIZZA ...
PAPA JOHN'S GARLIC CHICKEN PIZZA - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...