STEAMED OYSTERS WITH VERMICELLI RECIPE - SIMPLE CHINESE FOOD
I like to eat seafood since I was young, and I still can’t change it now. It tastes delicious, nourishes yin and nourishes blood, but some time ago, I read reports that most of the oysters outside are processed from dead oyster meat. After that, there were a lot of harms, so I went to the market today and bought the freshest live oysters to come back and treat myself well.
Provided by taste
Total Time 15 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Wash the bought oysters individually with a brush;
- Pry the raw oysters open, carefully grill the raw oyster meat, do not damage it, and wash it with light salt water;
- Cut the vermicelli into a length of about 10 cm, and scald it with boiling water until it turns white;
- Pick half of the oyster shell in the groove and place it on the grate in the pot;
- Put the vermicelli at the bottom and the oysters on top of the vermicelli, add water to the pot, and start steaming on high fire;
- During the steaming of oysters, we start to make garlic juice, first mash the garlic into a puree, add oil to the pot, add the mashed garlic, and heat it over a medium heat;
- When the garlic is fried until golden brown, turn to low heat and add salt, oyster sauce, cooking wine, and stir fry;
- Dissolve the starch with 6 teaspoons of water, pour it into the wok, and stir it in one direction with a spatula;
- When the starch becomes transparent, turn off the heat when the soup is thick, so that the garlic juice is ready;
- After steaming for 10 minutes, boil the pot, pour the boiled garlic juice evenly on the oysters with a small spoon, continue to steam for 5 minutes, and it will be steamed.
OYSTER MUSHROOM STIR FRY | CHINA SICHUAN FOOD
- Remove the tough ends of oyster mushroom and spilt into small pieces. Then quickly wash and try your best to squeeze the water out. Or if your mushrooms are clean enough, skip washing so there will be no extra water content.
- Heat up oil in wok over medium fire, fry green onion whites and ginger shreds until aromatic. Place the mushrooms in. Add oyster sauce and dark soy sauce. When frying the mushrooms, do not move them too frequently. All we want to do is to remove the extra water content and make the taste from oyster sauce more concentrated. But move them when they are sticky to the wok. The process should last for 1 to 2 minutes until the mushrooms are well darkened. Sprinkle Szechuan peppercorn powder or ground black pepper.
- Add green onion sections in. Mix well. Decorated with coriander stems.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 213 kcal, CarbohydrateContent 15 g, ProteinContent 7 g, FatContent 15 g, SaturatedFatContent 1 g, SodiumContent 480 mg, FiberContent 5 g, SugarContent 2 g, ServingSize 1 serving
More about "oyster in chinese recipes"
OYSTER BEEF WITH CHINESE BROCCOLI | CHINA SICHUAN FOOD
Total Time 20 minutes
Category Side Dish
Calories 470 kcal per serving
- Add stir fry sauce and blanched Chinese broccoli. Mix well and transfer out completely.
OYSTER SAUCE RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
STIR FRIED CHINESE EGG NOODLES WITH OYSTER SAUCE
Total Time 1200S
Category Weeknight Dinners, Pescatarian, Kid-Friendly, Comfort Food, Easy, Quick and Easy, Quick, Budget-Friendly, Dairy-Free, Full Meal, Stove, Peanut-Free, Tree Nut-Free, Sugar-Free, Tomato-Free
Cuisine Chinese, Asian
Calories 449 calories per serving
- Take the wok off the heat and scoop the stir fried Chinese egg noodles and vegetables into large bowls. Drizzle with the remaining oyster sauce marinade if there’s any left in the wok. Sprinkle the noodles with Sesame Seeds (1 teaspoon) and serve immediately.
OYSTER STUFFING WITH CHESTNUTS AND CHINESE SAUSAGE RECIPE ...
Total Time 3 hours 0 minutes
Calories 381 calories per serving
- Butter a 3 1/2- to 4-qt. baking dish. Transfer stuffing to dish and cover with foil. Bake 30 minutes, then remove foil and bake until golden and crispy on top, 30 to 40 minutes more.
10 BEST CHINESE OYSTER RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST OYSTER SAUCE CHICKEN CHINESE RECIPES | YUMMLY
CHINESE DEEP FRIED OYSTERS WITH DIPPING SAUCE - THE WOKS ...
FRIED OYSTER CHINESE STYLE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
CHINESE BRAISED OYSTERS - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
QUICK AND EASY CHINESE CHICKEN WITH OYSTER SAUCE RECIPE
FRIED OYSTER CHINESE STYLE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
CHINESE OYSTER SOUP RECIPE | NOOBCOOK.COM
DRIED OYSTER AND BLACK MOSS (HO SEE FAT CHOY) - THE WOKS ...
CHICKEN WINGS GINGER & OYSTER SAUCE CHINESE RECIPE | 3 ...
FRIED OYSTER OMELETTE (OR LUAK/ OR CHIEN) RECIPE - THE ...
PRAWNS IN OYSTER SAUCE RECIPE - SHARE-RECIPES.NET
OYSTER RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
CHINESE SHRIMP STIR FRY RECIPE - READY IN 15 MINUTES ...
RESTAURANT-STYLE CHINESE GREENS WITH OYSTER SAUCE - RASA ...
BEST OYSTER SAUCE RECIPE - STAGWATERPRISE