OREO™ COOKIE BARK RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
This is really more of a candy than a cookie, but it is always a hit on my cookie trays!!
Provided by Kathy Bezemes Walstrom
Categories White Chocolate Desserts
Yield 3 -1/2 pounds
Number Of Ingredients 2
- Line a 10x15 inch jellyroll pan with waxed paper. Coat paper with non-stick vegetable spray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, break half of the cookies into coarse pieces with fingers or the back of a wooden spoon.
- In a microwave safe glass or ceramic mixing bowl, melt one package of the white chocolate according to package directions. Remove from microwave and quickly fold in broken cookie pieces. Pour mixture into prepared pan and spread to cover half the pan.
- Repeat process with remaining chocolate and cookies, spreading mixture into the other half of pan. Refrigerate until solid, about 1 hour.
- Remove bark from the pan and carefully peel off waxed paper. Place bark on a large cutting board and cut with a large chef's knife. Store in airtight container.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 58.5 calories, CarbohydrateContent 8.7 g, CholesterolContent 0.2 mg, FatContent 2.5 g, FiberContent 0.3 g, ProteinContent 0.7 g, SaturatedFatContent 0.6 g, SodiumContent 55.3 mg, SugarContent 5.2 g
OREO® BALLS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
This is a major hit at my house! Made them for Christmas and also for my mother on Mother's Day! Hint: when mixing Oreos® and cream cheese, do it with your clean hands! Store remaining Oreo® balls in a covered container in the refrigerator.
Provided by popcornprincess13
Categories Drop Cookies
Total Time 1 hours 30 minutes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Yield 14 servings
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix cookie crumbs and cream cheese together in a bowl; roll into balls and arrange on the prepared baking sheet. Freeze cookie balls until solid, about 1 hour.
- Melt almond bark in the top of a double boiler over simmering water, stirring frequently and scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching.
- Dip cookie balls in the melted almond bark, removing balls using 2 forks to allow excess bark drip back into double boiler. Arrange coated cookie balls on the baking sheet; refrigerate until coating is firm, about 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 318.9 calories, CarbohydrateContent 35.1 g, CholesterolContent 22.7 mg, FatContent 18.8 g, FiberContent 0.9 g, ProteinContent 4.1 g, SaturatedFatContent 9.3 g, SodiumContent 206 mg, SugarContent 25.9 g
More about "oreo cookie container recipes"
OREO™ DUMP CAKE RECIPE - TABLESPOON.COM
Total Time 1 hours 50 minutes
Calories 290 per serving
- Spoon and spread whipped topping evenly over top of cooled cake. Sprinkle with remaining crushed cookies. Store covered in refrigerator.
OREO CHOCOLATE CREME SANDWICH COOKIES
OREO DOUBLE STUF CHOCOLATE SANDWICH COOKIES