STUFFED OLIVES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
- Using a butter knife, simply fill each olive with the desired amount of cream cheese. Serve on a decorative plate!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 147.9 calories, CarbohydrateContent 3.4 g, CholesterolContent 31.2 mg, FatContent 14.4 g, FiberContent 1.4 g, ProteinContent 2.5 g, SaturatedFatContent 6.8 g, SodiumContent 455.4 mg, SugarContent 0.1 g
CHEESE STUFFED OLIVES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Will definitely impress others! To fill the olives, use a pastry bag or plastic baggie with the corner cut out. What works best is a cookie press. Also, you can use bottled roasted garlic, but I like to make my own.
Provided by crumbs
Total Time 45 minutes
Prep Time 45 minutes
Yield 5 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Place cream cheese, goat cheese, Parmesan, basil, roasted garlic, and salt and pepper into a food processor; pulse until smooth and well blended. Spoon filling into a cookie press or pastry bag (a plastic baggie with the corner cut out will also work), and fill olives.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 304.1 calories, CarbohydrateContent 6.3 g, CholesterolContent 47.3 mg, FatContent 27.5 g, FiberContent 1.1 g, ProteinContent 10.5 g, SaturatedFatContent 11.8 g, SodiumContent 2412.7 mg, SugarContent 1.1 g
More about "olives stuffed with recipes"
FRIED STUFFED OLIVES RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Total Time 30 minutes
Calories 264.6 per serving
- Serve hot.
LEMON-STUFFED OLIVES RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Total Time 24 hours 20 minutes
Calories 90 per serving
- Combine marinade ingredients. Let olives stand in the mixture 24 to 48 hours before serving.
STUFFED CELERY WITH OLIVES RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK KITCHEN ...
Total Time 25 minutes
- Transfer the cream cheese mixture to a piping bag fitted with a large star tip. Pipe into the celery, then dust with paprika.
BLUE-CHEESE-STUFFED OLIVES | MARTHA STEWART
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat cheese until fluffy, adding a little heavy cream if cheese is stiff. Transfer blue cheese to a pastry bag fitted with a plain round tip. Pipe 1/2 teaspoon blue cheese into each olive. May be stored in an airtight container, refrigerated, up to 1 day.
MARINATED ALMOND-STUFFED OLIVES RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Total Time 15 minutes
Cuisine Europe, Mediterranean
Calories 78 calories per serving
- Insert an almond into each ripe olive; place in a large bowl. Add pimiento-stuffed olives with olive juice. In a small bowl, whisk vinegar, wine, oil, garlic, sugar and seasonings. Pour mixture over olives. Refrigerate, covered, 8 hours or overnight, stirring occasionally. Transfer to a serving bowl.
CHEESE AND OLIVE-STUFFED TOMATOES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Calories 79 calories per serving
- Cut tops off tomatoes; discard. Carefully scoop out tomato pulp, leaving shells intact; finely chop pulp. Combine pulp with remaining ingredients. Place tomato shells in an 8-inch square baking dish. Divide pulp mixture evenly among tomato shells. Broil 2 minutes or until tomatoes just begin to blister and topping is browned.
OLIVE-STUFFED CHICKEN WITH ALMONDS RECIPE | EPICURIOUS
- Add remaining tablespoon butter and 3 tablespoons water to skillet and heat, stirring, until butter is melted. Stir in almonds, parsley, and pepper to taste. Spoon sauce over chicken.
OLIVES STUFFED WITH ALMONDS, ANCHOVIES AND PEPPERS RECIPE ...
Total Time 1 hours 10 minutes
- In a bowl, stir together the olive oil, vinegar, garlic and orange zest. Pour over the olives and marinate at room temperature for at least 30 minutes or up to 2 hours.
10 BEST STUFFED GREEN OLIVES RECIPES | YUMMLY
STUFFED OLIVES: ITALIAN RECIPE | SANPELLEGRINO
ZESTY STUFFED OLIVES - MY FOOD AND FAMILY
10 BEST BLUE CHEESE STUFFED OLIVES RECIPES | YUMMLY
ITALIAN FRIED STUFFED OLIVES OLIVE ALL' ASCOLANA #SUNDAYSUPPER
PIMENTO STUFFED GREEN OLIVES - INGREDIENT - FINECOOKING
ROASTED CHICKEN STUFFED WITH FIGS AND OLIVES - PSITO ...
EASY STUFFED OLIVE CHEESE BREAD - SOUTHERN DISCOURSE
FETA AND OLIVE STUFFED BROILED TOMATOES - LYNN'S WAY OF LIFE
MEATLESS STUFFED PEPPERS WITH CORN AND OLIVES - MEATLESS ...