HAM AND EGG PIE RECIPE - FOOD.COM - FOOD.COM - RECIPES ...
My brand new husband described this pie as his mother made it. I developed the recipe from his description and the entire family relished it throughout our 52 years of marriage.
Total Time 1 hours 20 minutes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 1 hours
Yield 1 pie, 2-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Line pie plate with one crust.
- Spread half of the ham across it.
- Then spread the diced hard-boiled eggs on top of the ham.
- Spread the other half of the ham on top of the eggs.
- Pour the white sauce evenly over the ham and eggs.
- Top with the second crust-- crimping the edges tightly and cutting vent holes.
- Bake at 350 for about an hour, until the crust is golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1270.8, FatContent 81, SaturatedFatContent 22.2, CholesterolContent 649.8, SodiumContent 3831.2, CarbohydrateContent 66.5, FiberContent 4.3, SugarContent 12.9, ProteinContent 65.9
HAM POT-PIE RECIPE - FOOD.COM - FOOD.COM - RECIPES, FOOD ...
This is a Pennsylvania Dutch recipe my mom has made all my life and it is my favorite dish. She usually serves it alone or with some small side dish, because everybody fills there plate with the pot-pie. My husband never heard of it till I made it for him. Now it is one of his favorite dishes.
Total Time 2 hours 30 minutes
Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 2 hours
Yield 10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Place ham in large pot and cover with water.
- Boil to make ham broth.
- Cut ham into cubes and set aside.
- Place potatoes in broth to cook while you are mixing dough.
- In large mixing bowl, mix flour, eggs, and milk to form soft dough.
- You may need to add a little more milk.
- Roll dough to 1/8" to 1/4" thickness (depending on preference).
- Cut dough into 1" by 3" rectangles.
- Drop dough into broth one piece at a time.
- Cook until dough is done.
- Add ham.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add parsley for color.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 662, FatContent 16.9, SaturatedFatContent 5.8, CholesterolContent 214.6, SodiumContent 3496.9, CarbohydrateContent 60.3, FiberContent 3.1, SugarContent 0.8, ProteinContent 62.4
More about "old fashioned ham pie recipe recipes"
GOOD OLD MEAT PIE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Total Time 45 minutes
Category Main Dishes, Savory Pie Recipes, Meat Pie Recipes
Calories 757.1 calories per serving
- Place on a baking sheet, and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until crust is golden. Let stand 10 minutes before serving to thicken.
OLD FASHIONED BEAN AND HAM SOUP RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Total Time 3 hours 45 minutes
Calories 314 per serving
- Season to taste with pepper and salt and parsley.
OLD FASHIONED HAM PIE RECIPE - SHARE-RECIPES.NET
OLD FASHIONED HAM PIE RECIPES
DEEP-DISH HAM PIE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
GRANDMA'S HAM POT PIE | A LOVELY LIVING
HAM POTPIE PENNSYLVANIA DUTCH STYLE RECIPE BY REMY2011 ...
45 OLD-FASHIONED PIE RECIPES WE STILL MAKE TODAY
OLD FASHIONED HAM PIE RECIPES
EASY HAM POT PIE RECIPE - ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS A MONTH
HAM POT PIE RECIPE | PA DUTCH RECIPE | SAVORING THE GOOD®
OLD-FASHIONED WEEKNIGHT DINNER RECIPES | SOUTHERN LIVING
21 OLD-FASHIONED RECIPES YOUR GRANDMA KNEW BY HEART - ASK ...
GRANDMA'S OLD FASHIONED SCALLOPED POTATOES WITH HAM - ALL ...
50 OLD-FASHIONED RECIPES YOU SHOULD MAKE NOW
EASY-TO-FOLLOW RECIPES - ANNE’S OLD FASHIONED FOOD PRODUCTS
OLD FASHIONED CHESS PIE RECIPE - SHARE-RECIPES.NET
10 BEST OLD FASHIONED HAM BEAN SOUP RECIPES | YUMMLY
EASY RECIPE: TASTY OLD FASHIONED NAVY BEAN SOUP - PIONEER ...
HANOVER OLD-FASHIONED HAM AND BEAN SOUP - RECIPE | COOKS.COM