HOMEMADE NOODLES RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
These delicious noodles keep very well in the refrigerator. And, there are few things that taste as good as homemade noodles like these eaten plain, with just a few toasted bread crumbs sprinkled on top! —Helen Heiland, Joliet, Illinois
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Total Time 35 minutes
Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Yield 10 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Place 2 cups flour and salt on a pastry board or in a deep bowl. Make a well in a center of the flour; add eggs and water. Gradually mix with hands or a wooden spoon until well blended., Gather into a ball and knead on a floured surface until smooth, about 10 minutes. If necessary, add remaining flour to keep dough from sticking to surface or hands. Divide the dough into thirds. On a lightly floured surface, roll each section into a paper-thin rectangle. Dust top of dough with flour to prevent sticking while rolling. Trim the edges and flour both sides of dough. , Roll dough, jelly-roll style. Using a sharp knife, cut 1/4-in. slices. Unroll noodles and allow to dry on paper towels before cooking. , To cook, bring salted water to a rapid boil. Add 1 tablespoon oil to the water; drop noodles into water and cook until tender but not soft, about 7-10 minutes. ,
Nutrition Facts : Calories 125 calories, FatContent 3g fat (1g saturated fat), CholesterolContent 64mg cholesterol, SodiumContent 373mg sodium, CarbohydrateContent 19g carbohydrate (1g sugars, FiberContent 1g fiber), ProteinContent 4g protein.
NOODLE KUGEL RECIPE | DAVE LIEBERMAN | FOOD NETWORK
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Boil the noodles in salted water for about 4 minutes. Strain noodles from water. In a large mixing bowl, combine noodles with remaining ingredients and pour into a greased, approximately 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
- Bake until custard is set and top is golden brown, about 30 to 45 minutes.
More about "noodle fabric recipes"
DRUNKEN RICE NOODLES WITH PORK | LODGE CAST IRON
- Stir in the red pepper strips and snow peas. Cook 2-3 minutes. Turn off the heat, stir in the basil, and serve immediately.
HOMEMADE STEAMED RICE NOODLES | CHINA SICHUAN FOOD
Calories 423 kcal per serving
- Fold the steamed sheets and cut into strips(either thin or wide).
25 BEST NOODLE RECIPES FROM AROUND THE WORLD
NOODLE FABRIC | ETSY
NOODLE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
NOODLEHEAD - NOODLEHEAD SEWING PATTERNS AND TUTORIALS
40 EASY NOODLE RECIPES - GOOD FOOD
EGG NOODLE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
NOODLES FABRIC | ETSY
CLASSIC JEWISH NOODLE KUGEL RECIPE — THE MOM 100
NOODLEHEAD - PAGE 2 OF 340 - NOODLEHEAD SEWING PATTERNS ...
WHAT IS KUGEL? HOW TO MAKE A KUGEL | TASTE OF HOME
USE YOUR NOODLE PASTA SHAPES CHART 13"X19" (32CM/49CM ...
NOODLE FABRIC HOT NOODLES BY LAURACMOYER RAMEN BOWLS | ETSY
LITTLE MAKERS CRAZY CRAFT NOODLES | JOANN
BROWSE OVER 500+ EASY, FAMILY FRIENDLY RECIPES - 40 APRONS
RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
EVERYDAY ASIAN COOKING: ASIAN RICE AND NOODLE RECIPES ...
BEEF NOODLE CASSEROLE RECIPE - FABRICATWALMART