TOLL HOUSE® COOKIES RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in small bowl. Set aside.
- Combine butter, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla at high speed in large bowl. Beat, scraping bowl often, until creamy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually add flour mixture, beating at low speed after each addition. Stir in chips and nuts.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake 9-11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheets; remove to cooling rack. Cool completely.Recipe and photo courtesy of Nestle.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 110 calories, FatContent 6 grams, SaturatedFatContent grams, TransfatContent grams, CholesterolContent 15 milligrams, SodiumContent 95 milligrams, CarbohydrateContent 13 grams, FiberContent 0 grams, SugarContent grams, ProteinContent 1 grams
BUTTERSCOTCH BREAD PUDDING RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
A versatile bread pudding that is easy to make. You can also use chocolate milk and any candy bar of your choice for another version.
Provided by Margaret Burger
Total Time 1 hours 10 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 1 hours 0 minutes
Yield 1 - 9x13 inch dish
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine bread, milk, sugar, butter, eggs, vanilla and butterscotch chips; mixture should be the consistency of oatmeal. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven 1 hour, until nearly set. (It should have a "thigh wiggle" or wiggle as much as a well endowed thigh.) Serve warm or cold.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 622.7 calories, CarbohydrateContent 92.6 g, CholesterolContent 110 mg, FatContent 23.1 g, FiberContent 0.9 g, ProteinContent 9.4 g, SaturatedFatContent 15 g, SodiumContent 451.6 mg, SugarContent 74.6 g
More about "nestle butterscotch chips ingredients recipes"
SCOTCHEROOS RECIPE - FOOD.COM - FOOD.COM - RECIPES, FOOD ...
Total Time 10 minutes
Calories 284.2 per serving
- Allow to cool (may even put in fridge or freezer for a few minutes) and cover.
CHOCOLATE BUTTERSCOTCH CARAMEL BARS RECIPE | REE DRUMMOND ...
Total Time 4 hours 5 minutes
- Chill the bars for 2 to 3 hours to make them easy to slice. Remove them from the pan, place on a cutting board and use a long serrated knife to cut into small squares (they're rich!). Serve cold or at room temperature.
BUTTERSCOTCH ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED MORSELS 11 OZ. | NESTLÉ ...
OATMEAL SCOTCHIES | VERY BEST BAKING
DAIRY-FREE CHOCOLATE CHIPS GUIDE (VEGAN, WHITE ...
15 FLAVORED BAKING CHIPS THAT’LL TAKE YOUR DESSERTS TO THE ...
OATMEAL BUTTERSCOTCH COOKIES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
CHOCOLATE CHIP - WIKIPEDIA
EASY MICROWAVE BUTTERSCOTCH FUDGE – HOW TO MAKE EASY FUDGE ...
WHO INVENTED THE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE? | MYRECIPES
EASY SCOTCHEROOS RECIPE - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE - WIKIPEDIA
20 BEST FUDGE RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
MAGIC COOKIE BARS (ONLY 6 INGREDIENTS!) - COOKING CLASSY
COCONUT BISCOTTI RECIPE | MYRECIPES
CLASSIC COPYCAT CANDY RECIPES | TOP SECRET RECIPES